What are you paying for an ounce?

Was in Orlando last week, got an oz. of regs for 60 bucks, they call the good shit "crippie" or "chronic", which is what I went there for but couldn"t find, it goes for around 350-400 an oz. I have never smoked any yet, but my girls are growin so wont be long before I finally know what it's like. Last ounce of regs I bought in St. Petersburg was 130 bucks-1/4s go 30-40

Was in Orlando last week, got an oz. of regs for 60 bucks, they call the good shit "crippie" or "chronic", which is what I went there for but couldn"t find, it goes for around 350-400 an oz. I have never smoked any yet, but my girls are growin so wont be long before I finally know what it's like. Last ounce of regs I bought in St. Petersburg was 130 bucks-1/4s go 30-40

If it's similar to the Crip they sell on the SE side of Florida you got lucky. It goes for 300 bucks there and is similar to Mid's in most of the rest of the country,IMO.

Miami proper is different. All kinds of interesting shit there. Ask the local West Indians for "Nevy",it's weed grown on St. Nevis and is a real bargain. Goes for about the same price as your Jamaican/Colombian regs,130-140,but I think it's a much better smoke.

While trolling the forum I saw this topic and had to reply lol..

I buy a mixed bag that's 25 grams from a factory here that has white widow, Cali orange and some Purple bud the funny part is it costs R300 which in dollars is something like $40 that works out to $1.6 a gram you can imagine the stonage that happens down here in South Africa lol.

reggie 45-60 bucks, mids 100-120, dank 275-300. but if im trying to take a risk and travel to florida. i got some friends who would let me get a pound of blue buddha for 1600. but i only buy if i run out before harvest time.

While trolling the forum I saw this topic and had to reply lol..

I buy a mixed bag that's 25 grams from a factory here that has white widow, Cali orange and some Purple bud the funny part is it costs R300 which in dollars is something like $40 that works out to $1.6 a gram you can imagine the stonage that happens down here in South Africa lol.

yea...fuck amsterdam,
im goin to south africa!!!!
johannesburg here i come. :bong::grinjoint::roorrip:

I get AAA grade for about $200 an oz but if I want to buy by the pound I can get it for 2000 a pound of AAA/Med quality.

its messed up here. you can smoke out any one who deals with your own smoke and expect to be down graded,for the simple fact that you are a competitor, whitch is not the case. its hard to get qaulity smoke round here. there are haters on many levels. witch is what brings me to this thread. how much am i paying per oz.. as of now nada. started growing six months ago. havent looked back since. things can only look better.

Had a guy come by earlier offering hard,dense,local outdoor nuggage at 200 bucks an oz. Heavy Indica stone. I just had to buy one.

God,I love this time of year!

£150-£200 per oz , too much money and not enough choice where i am(manchester england) everyone seems to sell either blueberry , cheese ,ak or big bud. i think i am immune to all of these now.

Back
Top Bottom