What kind of grower are you?

What Kind of Grower are you ?

• After the high sets in your friends say with a smile" Man this kicked my ass."

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • After the High sets in your friends say with a smile " I could smoke this all day !"

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • None of it matters .

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

No Pain

While trimming and getting my groove on I had this run through my head as I have had both responses. However now in this day and age I Lean towards the "I could smoke this all day!" Because it simply means to me that it is so good that you want to keep coming back for more and it keeps you in a good place every time you do . where as on the other side of things to much and you will be contemplating the make up of the universe as you travel the solar system in your mind , if not stuck in the couch with a drool cup . lol Both have their place at the table .

so make your selection and if you care to tell us why.

Thanks for playing ! :passitleft:

For me its all about flavor mostly. Give me kick in face strong fruity flavors, some pain killer mixed in with mental clarity so I can get things done or so I can have most pains dulled so I can relax and chill till bed.

I pretty much regularly shoot for all of them. Mostly because I have too. No way I could survive all day on my strongest stuff. I would be a wreck trying to get through life. I have to have sativa, indica and hybrids to get by.

First off where I live there are not a lot of people that know the truth. With what little input I get my last grow had one of each. That is a first ever. I have had great harvest before. Plus great single strains in a grow. This is the first time I have checked all the boxes you mentioned in one grow.

Here is how it came out.

Gorilla Zkittlez "Man that kicked my ass"
Tangilope " I could smoke this all day"
Alpha Dawg " Nothing Matters" LMAO

Hmmm. For me, its all about, "I'm so damn stoned, if I don't get up and move, I will very likely combust or implode, so I better get up off my ass and go do something." I'm a Sativa addict. Smoking a King sized Raw Cone packed with Acapulco gold at Midnight with my "Trimagrants" is a blast.

I could care less on what my friends think about my smoke. I understand the knowledge and amount of effort it takes to grow a year or two stash every year. If they did not like it they would break out their stash, don't see that often, but when they start to feel guilty after enjoying so many of my flowers.

unfortunately my grow skills are nowhere near as good as 99.9% of the population of growers here. I can't afford the latest this or that, and my brain malfunction has me befuddled as to all the new techniques and nutritional additives... it just makes my head spin. But somehow I manage to get from seed to paper, most of what looks really good smells really good and gets me very stoned. But it mostly tastes like a box of ass, everyone I smoke it with will also say it taste like crap... but hot Damm it got me wicked stoned, yeah the Boston accent really stands out too

20230320_121650.jpg

Skilz huh? Any skills I have came off the back of many failures. Guess I came from the school of hard skilz🙄. This said, my passion since the 70’s has been with hydroponics. Heck. I used to grow in river rock before we had media like expanded clay or coco. My skills seem to be finding cheap solutions to problems money could fix so to speak. 😜

Back
Top Bottom