What LED to get

Take a look at the sponsors.
With the size space you have its one big light.
Or 2/3 smaller ones.
One big light i would say look at @Mars Hydro
If your looking at more than one most sponsors here will have something.
All about how much money you want to spend i guess.
My choice would be 2 lights so i could have a little more control.

Hope that helps some. :thumb:

Hi ive been using HPS but temps too high so thinking to switch to LED

What budget-ish LED would you recommend, ive got 15 plants in 2m x 2m tent

Thanks
Good morning my friend.
I'm using the VS6450 in my 5x5 flower room.
It's a great light that would be good for you.
@VIVOSUN is a sponsor and will give you a discount.
Happy Growing.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Thanks for your suggestions im in the uk and need one quickly, ideally one that can cover the area

we do have sponsors covering the UK. check that first for any board discounts. @VetSmoke85 is from the UK, i tagged him for a recommend. he'll know that market better.

Thanks for your suggestions im in the uk and need one quickly, ideally one that can cover the area

Delivery tomorrow :thumb:
Hope your doing well Buddy :high-five:

Bill284 😎

Delivery tomorrow :thumb:
Hope your doing well Buddy :high-five:

Bill284 😎
May 20th or free 27th would be the fastest mate sorry to say.
Vivosun not really moving into the uk market really just yet i feel.
with that date its got to be an over seas warehouse not in the uk.
Shame as really great products. ;)

Due to returns and shipping i would go with one of the sponsors with
A uk warehouse mars and vipar 2 name a few.
Not that im saying there betterr just for a uk customers prob easier route all round.

PS. vivosun have great items im in no way knocking them.
If i lived in the USA i would have there products in my grow space.
Just im not im in the UK so para about cross border/customs delivery of any grow item.
Even with a amazon sticker :)

I read what it said.
Guess I should have hit order to see actual delivery date. :Namaste:
Hope everything is going well over there Amigo. :high-five:

Bill284 😎

we do have sponsors covering the UK. check that first for any board discounts. @VetSmoke85 is from the UK, i tagged him for a recommend. he'll know that market better.
I'd be looking at ViparSpectra or Mars. Not sure which lights I'd pick for that space though. Would depend on budget I guess.

Hey 👋

I'm in the UK. I just completed a 4 auto grow on 2 x 1000w full spectrum LED lights I got on amazon. Got to me in 2 days. Don't get me wrong, nothing special but they done me a complete cycle and I'm smoking a banging crop thanks to them.

I'll be upgrading next time but can't go wrong with them for a first grow, especially if you need a quick solution.

Obviously I recommend checking out @420 sponsors for anything you need!

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻
SC 💚

Atreum LED’s were a sponsor here. Two models. I own 3 of the $150 model. They also have a $420 unit. That is a longer larger model for larger tent. They are in the Seattle area, Pacific NW, America.
They are no longer a Sponsor of @420 Magazine. CL🍀

Its either 1 big led light or 4 smaller ones, i still want the high yield and flowering from the plants the same as id have with HPS. Never used an led before

Sorry to be a pain just need it right

You want to see the results of the cheaper mars lights and the high end vipar light.
Just check out @Buds Buddy grow journals will give you a good idea of whats possible.
He has tested a lot of whats on the market and has a large space he grows in.

Its either 1 big led light or 4 smaller ones, i still want the high yield and flowering from the plants the same as id have with HPS. Never used an led before

you could build one. myself and several other members run their own rigs. it allows us to target spectrum and / or create dedicated veg and flower rigs for greater results. can also build them custom for the area you grow in.

some of the best rigs here are the ones diy built.

You want to see the results of the cheaper mars lights and the high end vipar light.
Just check out @Buds Buddy grow journals will give you a good idea of whats possible.
He has tested a lot of whats on the market and has a large space he grows in.
The Mars TSW & TSL 2000's are great lights. The Viparspectra PAR1500's are good if you use 1 light per plant. The Vipar KS5000 has done a wonderful job also. Now I'm not sure if it's the strain I'm growing or the light; but it seems like the Mars made fatter buds. I'll have to do more runs with the KS5000 to know for sure if that's true or not. I've only done 1 grow with it so far so to be fair I can't say it's one light or the other. I will say Vipar has more bright White / Blue in their lights & Mars has more Red. I wish they'd combine the two lights with a switch. Vipar for Veg & Mars for Flower.... lol.
I guess some companies have came out with lights that you can adjust each color spectrum with a dial. Bet they cost a fortune.
With the Mars I pulled 1.25 lbs from one plant. With the Vipar KS5000 I pulled 1-lb. 6.5 oz. from one plant. I vegged longer & a bigger grow bin on the Vipar grow. I think both are good lights & either way you can't go wrong for the price.

Sorry to be a pain just need it right
I found it better to run higher Tent Temps with LED's (Mid 80's works great); compared to HPS at 77F. I tried 77F with LED's. I had really slow growth & way smaller plants. As I raised my temps growth was faster & plants were bigger. You'll see in my last few journals I kept my temps in mid 80's all through Veg & the 2 week flip. Then I lowered temps a few degrees at a time over a couple of weeks until I got to 77F. Last 2-3 weeks I drop temps to 68F to add color & build trichomes. I usually don't worry about low RH. But I do get concerned with RH over 70 % in Veg & 45% in flower.
LED's take a grow or 2 to figure out but you'll get damned near the same results as HPS.

Back
Top Bottom