What's In Jim's Grow Room?

Welcome Cape of Good Dope. That must be quite the cape.

Pennywise....I am blessed in many ways.

As we discussed messaged, I put the humidity dome back on for her over-night hours and took it off this morning. She looked better but she's still a little stressed. The good news is she's growing as the dome cramps her top now so she's on her own from here on.

The blooming tent is occupied by it's last inhabitant as I harvested the Chem 91 x Aliendog Cherry and barned up the produce. What a treat to harvest. All I did was pull the fans and even the embedded fans and hung them. She's a light weight on the yield but has a true potency punch above her weight class.

The Chemdawg will come down tomorrow. :bongrip:
Wow wow some big big buds there. Awesome harvest

Chemdawg was harvested at 72 days. She never did fade and I'm beginning to think the old MH lamp is getting weak. In any event now that it's over I'm ready for a break. The flowers were extremely heavy and I'm pretty sure I'll be satisfied with the yield. I'll see how that goes once everything has dried.

She won't be entered into POTM but she did droop on each side somewhat symmetrically.

I didn't see many but she had a few leaves to show the soil's calcium deficiency.

I had to make a new drying barn. Trimming mistakes lying in the bottom.

That's all there is. I sure hope you all enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend. :bongrip:

Enjoy your haitus. God help those poor little bluegills!! You do have a knack for taking beautiful bud-a-licious photos.

I wanted to ask. When you take a break do you keep anything alive till you kick it off again in the fall or do you just let it all go and start from seed in the fall?

Very nice plant, that’ll be a great head stash.

You know it! I had to box up all the jars from this year's crops and I've acquired samples from @beez0404 @BrixNewb @SweetSue @MrGreene and @bobrown14 . I have lots of variety and lots of it. But I filled my wake n bake bowl with Chemdawg this morning. Been a chem fan for a bit over 2 years now and my favorite is that 2016 harvest. I hope I'll be able to look back and say this crop cured as well.

Enjoy your haitus. God help those poor little bluegills!! You do have a knack for taking beautiful bud-a-licious photos.

I wanted to ask. When you take a break do you keep anything alive till you kick it off again in the fall or do you just let it all go and start from seed in the fall?

I found a new path to the end of that pond the other day and hope I can get out of here early tomorrow to see if I can find the parents of those little ones I caught the other day.

The veg tent will stay live or I hope to anyway. As much as I like my chems, I've found I also like gelato crosses and Jellium and purple punch and cookies and I smoked right through that sample of Pineapple Chunk and I have 1 seed somewhere. It really is a great problem to have....whether to run again a known keeper or continue to explore.

I wish I could come to grips with just composting all the clones and starting a couple of grows from seed each year. I think I was too old when I started growing.

It's hotter than a prostitute's doorknob on nickel night.

The last two harvests have been weighed and jarred and although I've never really had any yield requirements, I've been on a hunt to join the 100 gram club. Almost hit it but fell a bit short. Even with that hurdle not met I'll continue to use the 2 gallon softies growing in an organic environment. I've already figured out most of my short-comings.

Chem 91 x Aliendog Cherry came in at 75.3 grams.

Chemdawg took 3 jars weighing in at 95.3 grams. So this becomes the bar for all future efforts.

Not much else going on here. I'm just getting over an ailing back with fingers crossed there. Pain relief provided by various herb choices. Sour Angel was my choice last night but I may break out that jar of Pakistan Valley to revisit her. Regardless of what I chose I'm finding it all good. :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom