White Widow Halloween Grow With 315 Watt CMH Light Journal

I've never used cal mag I always use egg shells get bags full from local bakers put in pan and barbecue them out side for 25 mins then they grind up like Sand and mix in with soil they love it never needed to use calmag just pinch of Epsom salts once in a while

Autoflower420

I've never used cal mag I always use egg shells get bags full from local bakers put in pan and barbecue them out side for 25 mins then they grind up like Sand and mix in with soil they love it never needed to use calmag just pinch of Epsom salts once in a while

Autoflower420

Thanks for the response, That's a great alternative.

I tend to look for alternatives my ph I use vinegar to go down and baking soda to go up works a treat

Autoflower420

Just in case you're interested you may find that Potassium Bicarbonate can be used as a PH up and doesn't build salt up in your soil the same way. Lemon juice can also be used as a PH down instead of vinegar, I can't remember the exact reason I chose that over vinegar but I'm sure a quick look around would show why. Hope it helps for the future :thumb:

Just in case you're interested you may find that Potassium Bicarbonate can be used as a PH up and doesn't build salt up in your soil the same way. Lemon juice can also be used as a PH down instead of vinegar, I can't remember the exact reason I chose that over vinegar but I'm sure a quick look around would show why. Hope it helps for the future :thumb:
My ph is about 7.4 I use 2 drops of vinegar to drop it to 5.5 then after mixed feeds it's about 6 and I flux between 6.2 and 6.7

Autoflower420

Thoughts?

20161128_212303.jpg
20161128_212322.jpg
20161128_212357.jpg

Apart from the obvious droop from overwatering what are the temps like in there? It looks as though the plants are either suffering from heat stress with those leaves tacoing (curling into a canoe shape) or you have some PH fluctuation causing it. It doesn't look too extreme but you should check the temps at least :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom