Wildwelshman's Perpetual Auto Grow - Join The Dark Side - Multi Strains - 2014

Good morning Welshy, I hope you enjoy your last days off, before you get back to work mate :)

morning mate I'm quite glad to be going back to work bit wield that lol....I'm am going to try and do as little as possible though in the next day lol

Man I wish I could work , I loved driving tractor trailers
Dude those gurlz look good
that F&V is getting amber trics ?

Enjoy and saviour every damm drag of her :) she looks absolutely fantastic :) it's a very nice day in my neck of the woods . The dog has also been easter hunting but he has been chasing the easter bunnies over the fields :rofl:

mate i will saviour her as i aint had some home grown in a while and i know its going to knock my head off lol

Happy Easter Daze Welshy...to you and your Family:).....back to work huh:)lol.....i wish you an easy transition from your ass to work:)lol........oh...and do me a favor:)....Put the bunny rabbit down.....one of your ewe's called me up and lodged a complaint of neglect:rofl:.....Happy Daze my friend:)

lmfao...that dam sheep i told her i wouldnt forget her......shes a bit clingy mate so maybe you would like to have her for a while lol

Man I wish I could work , I loved driving tractor trailers
Dude those gurlz look good
that F&V is getting amber trics ?

ive always wanted to try driving a tractor bur never had the chance in life yet lol.....fnv has amber trics mate and i cant wait for the chop on her lol

Good morning Welshy, have you got a visit with the girls planned today?

not today mate i have to much on my plate for today...i will prob go over on friday and chop the fnv....ive told him what to water and how much nutes and additives to use....

If not plan one as it will be a good way to get out from under the kids feet :rofl: morning welshy and everyone in this world :)

morning mate im running around like a blue ass fly trying to get things sorted for when i go back to work tomorrow lol...as always i leave it all to the last moment lol

Back
Top Bottom