Wildwelshman's Perpetual Auto Grow - Join The Dark Side - Multi Strains - 2014

Lol newbies get a grope I like your yard. Just a quick question what's the electric costs like over there ? They're through the roof over here. Your sour diesel is looking shweeeeet.

Yeah the electric is dear over here mate so your not alone...sor diesel sure is coming along

Get your big fat sticky buds out you slaaaaaag :laugh: :bravo: Welshy's mate, he's doing a great job. :)

lmfao....he is doing a grand job at looking after them...not long now for the footy me and the eldest lad is watching it....he's a goober.... We need to win or I'll never hear the end off it lol

Good day Welshie! Hope all is well in your world. Boy getting his teeth eh? My best to you and the family and have a great spring harvest.

Absolutely PM, Nice looking girls Welshie. With you watching, your girls look to be doing a lot better than my first grow attempts. Good to have a pal willing to help out.

:ciao:
WJ

Good day Welshie! Hope all is well in your world. Boy getting his teeth eh? My best to you and the family and have a great spring harvest.

Absolutely PM, Nice looking girls Welshie. With you watching, your girls look to be doing a lot better than my first grow attempts. Good to have a pal willing to help out.

:ciao:
WJ

Thanks mate and I hope the weather is good with you as it don't seem like spring here today.....it sure is good of him helping me out can't thank him enough....take it easy mate

Morning Welshman your lad has a right to take the mick . I can't believe you guys let me down and the scum get even closer to finishing in the top 3 . That's my bet out of the window :) have you eaten all your eggs yet :rofl: and how long is it before you go back to work . I bet the end of next week can't come soon enough :) fnv looks bloody lovely

Morning Welshman your lad has a right to take the mick . I can't believe you guys let me down and the scum get even closer to finishing in the top 3 . That's my bet out of the window :) have you eaten all your eggs yet :rofl: and how long is it before you go back to work . I bet the end of next week can't come soon enough :) fnv looks bloody lovely

Morning mate the lad has given me a rest today about the result....I'm back to work on Tuesday got to do a fence so not to bad to start back with...Fnv sure has some nice buds on her and it's going to be a pleasure smoking her when she is chopped and dried

Back
Top Bottom