Wildwelshman's Perpetual Auto Grow - Join The Dark Side - Multi Strains - 2014

lmfao...he was suppose to flush fnv the other day but never so i will later and he was suppose to just feed them plain ph water the other day but gave them nutes so i guess we will see how they are later when i i go over .....i hate not having them here with me...
Nothing worse than someone other than yourself slipping when caring for your girls Welshy.

Good afternoon brother wildman. Looking forward to seeing your update. In you buddy's defense, if he never grew before, maybe he just hasn't gotten the love and excitement of growing yet. It takes a while for some I think. He'll get there, no worries mate.

WildJim

hi my friend....he has the excitement mate but know he just needs to listen to what i say as i dont think he realises things can go so wrong so easily....but thanks to him they aint in the bin...

Good Afternoon Welshy:)....i hope you are with your girls right now and all is well with them and your mate:)....

Wild Jim:)....that is why i keep Lady Bud home with me all day.....24/7 access:):rofl:

hi mate i sure was with the ladies and ill get some pics up later.....im sure you have it mixed up and LB keeps you near her all day so she has 24 hour access lol

I'm subbed just don't get sidetracked by sheep and male choir singing and all will be good. I've a cheek I'm Irish :thumb: good luck m8. I just started a journal similar to yours 2 plants in a small tent and was thinking of turning it into a perpetual. Depending how your autos turn out I might throw a cpl in. Peace.

good morning everyone.....so i went to my mates yesterday and orted the ladies out....Fast and Vast had a flush and will be getting chopped next fri/sat....Cropical, sour diesel and bubblelicious had a feed of just plain ph water...cropical looks a bit funky as she is so close to the light and its a little hot in there but the others dont seem to mind so im not to bothered at the moment...heres the pics

Fast and Vast Day 68
IMG_030032.JPG
IMG_030137.JPG
IMG_030237.JPG

Cropical Fruit Day 67
IMG_030338.JPG
IMG_030439.JPG
IMG_030537.JPG
IMG_030739.JPG

Sour Diesel Day 56
IMG_031233.JPG
IMG_031335.JPG
IMG_031428.JPG

Bubblelicious Day 26
IMG_030840.JPG
IMG_030935.JPG
IMG_031036.JPG

I'm subbed just don't get sidetracked by sheep and male choir singing and all will be good. I've a cheek I'm Irish :thumb: good luck m8. I just started a journal similar to yours 2 plants in a small tent and was thinking of turning it into a perpetual. Depending how your autos turn out I might throw a cpl in. Peace.

welcome mate and you subbed in time for a new update....i will have a look over at you yard when i get chance.....sit back enjoy and leave my shhep alone lmfao....ok as you new here you can have a little feel

Back
Top Bottom