Wildwelshman's Perpetual Auto Grow - Join The Dark Side - Multi Strains - 2014

lmfao....hows it going buddy....i must say im more into the sheep than the lambs but if thats your thing thats cool i guess lol...take it easy buddy

:rofl::blunt:

More of a mutton dressed as lamb man are ya ??

I aint too bad fella..little man still teething like mad !!... Got 1 bottom tooth cut, next door neighbour cutting thru too ... Poor bugger.. Still eating well, between toothaches... Weighs about 18 pound now.. Hope your little 1 doing alrite too mate..

:high-five:

Glad to hear the little fella doing good mate...my little lad is teething but no sign off a tooth yet but I'm sure it won't be long...take it easy mate

Good morning mate:).....have you been home on maternity leave?.....damn....next week:/......seems like yesterday you still had months:)lol......congrats on the boys team bro:)....give him a :high-five:from the U.S. :)......even if it is fooze ball:rofl:Lol.....but seriously.....good on him and his team:).. i know you are a proud daddy:)

Morning mate...dam your up early lol ...not maternity leave as such just decided to not work so I could see the baby as a baby but can't wait to go back to work to get some proper money in lol...thanks for the support with the lads team and he's been playing American football on his Xbox lately and enjoys it just don't understand the rules proper... Nor do I lol...take it easy mate and give my love to LB also

He has been waiting for his baby belly to go before he goes back to work . He just doesn't look right dressed as Shawn the sheep with a large gut . But I think he has come to the conclusion that he is never going to get rid of it :) friday friday I bet your missing them like mad :)

Morning mate and your not wrong my belly has grown two fold since I've been off work lol...and yes I miss the ladies loads.. I may try and the mrs Old man round to letting me have then over theirs and just tell him they are something else lol at least they would only be a few doors away then lol

High Welshy.

Back
Top Bottom