Win Dinafem Cannabis Seeds At The Vault

Although I have seen Dinafem seeds, since I started buying seeds, I haven never tried growing them. I'd love the chance to grow them. Thank you for giving us a chance to try them, The Vault :thumb:

The prize on 420 Mag is 5 Gorilla Feminized from Dinafem Seeds. To enter just leave a comment below. Let us know about your experiences with Dinafem Seeds or these strains in the comments section.
Hiya George!

Thanks again for another opportunity to win some great seeds. I'd go ape over winning the Gorilla Fems... I love monkeying around with new seeds :cheesygrinsmiley:

Zero, zip, nadda experience with Dinafem or the gorilla strain! A change is in order! Thanks for yet another chance @George from The Vault !

Never grown any Dinafem but would love to. Thanks for the opportunity.

Dinafem-Cannabis-Seeds-1.png

The cannabis seeds promos and giveaways at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store just don’t stop! Big thanks to the team at Dinafem Seeds who have partnered up with us for this giveaway.

The prize on 420 Mag is 5 Gorilla Feminized from Dinafem Seeds. To enter just leave a comment below. Let us know about your experiences with Dinafem Seeds or these strains in the comments section.

You can use discount code Dinafem15 for 15% off all Dinafem Seeds at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store - Here is a quick link to our Dinafem Seeds section!

Promo will close on the 21st Feb and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.

Put me in coach....

Haven't had the pleasure to try Dinafem seeds but I'd go bananas if I won some Gorilla seeds from them!

Thanks for another nice promo guys.

Not grown Dinafem before, but my mouth has watered seeing a video of mr-canucks growing their famous massive bud producing Moby Dick Auto.

Planned more than once to buy some, but budget constrainst wouldn't allow it...one of these days though...lol.

I'm just returning to this site after being away for a couple years, but while i was gone i used Dinafem almost exclusively. Their genetics are world class and selection is pretty good. I am still exploring their offerings and have to say i have been ecstatic with results on everything i've tried. The one problem i had with germination, they replaced immediately! I am tickled that we have a supplier of these seeds here now and i honestly cannot recommend Dinafem highly enough. Please try these genetics for yourselves - you will NOT be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom