Win Your Favourite Cannabis Seeds For Free At The Vault

Because i want a good stable sativa to cross with my Dinachem. Chemstroyer. Hahah. And i like the genetics of these guys.

Wow, amazing contest Vault!!
I’d be so interested to try Lemon OG Kush I love Kush strains and I haven't tried my hand with the lemon. DNA genetics has been the breeder for some strains I’ve bought in the dispensary and they’re consistently great smoke.
Thanks again for the chance George! :thanks:

If I win I'd love to try the Blue Gelato 41 from Barney's Farm. To me taste and smell is very important, and this seems to be an exceptionally tasty strain.

Mosca Seeds is, until now, a breeder I've only read about and heard great things about. I would like to delve deeper into breeding and Old Time Moonshine by it's description, seems to me to be a solid plant to breed with.

"Old Time Moonshine is one of Mosca Seed's best strains. It also shows up quite often in their hybridisation projects which can only mean one thing: this strain is good. It's really good and it can definitely hold its own without being mixed with anything (although crossing it with any other plant only results in a better strain of cannabis).
The Old Time Moonshine line is chock full of mutations that one doesn't find in other strains. It is not only a great variety for crossing and cloning, it also makes incredible hash. It produces nice big buds that are dense and resinous. The aroma is earthy and fruity and dank and has qualities that are common to both indicas and sativas. The same holds true in the effect. It's a good balanced indica/sativa blend of a deep, relaxing stone and effervescent and uplifting high.
The plants grow to a medium height. They slant toward the indica side genetically but have a degree of lateral branching - a nod to its sativa side. Many smokers report that they can smell notes of burgundy with sour fruit tones before lighting up. Growers have even equated the smell to fermented blueberries or "blueberry muffin tops." Best of all, OTM clones really well so it's quite easy to extend the investment in these seeds far beyond the original plants."

Thank you again for this incredibly generous opportunity @George from The Vault !

Would love to try this one called CBD Yummy Feminised Seeds don't look like a big producer but sounds like it would be some good smoke & help with my joint pain.
Thanks George for yet another great contest
Do you have any problems shipping to Canada ?

Would love to try this one called CBD Yummy Feminised Seeds don't look like a big producer but sounds like it would be some good smoke & help with my joint pain.
Thanks George for yet another great contest
Do you have any problems shipping to Canada ?
No issues with Canada at all buddy :) and even if we did we guarantee our orders so if customs (or even a Mountie) nabbed it, we would resend for free :)

Love white widow n would love the chance to try this cross

One of our best sellers for years that one!

good_shit_auto_feminised_seeds_phoenix_seeds_0.jpg

Good Shit Auto Feminised Seeds

What's not to love about this one. Great name, great colours and a smooooth as velvet smoke :D

It offers the user a smoke that is smooth as... well, velvet. The effect is very much the same â smooth, easy, warm, and laid-back. The effect is as pure as they come with no anxiety or paranoia.

Thanks for the opportunity!

curious about growing something with alot of flavor gsc
or couldnt find quebec gold 2.0 on your website

Back
Top Bottom