Woodsman's Northern Light #5 Grow

Thanks for the info Jason, just how long did it go in flower? My Mazar went almost 12 wks! That's Indica! Just my low power lighting. By the way what wattage do you use. You may have just told me this but I am enjoying something right now and you know what I mean!

Batteries running dead and I'll have to cut out for the night, I'll check in tomorrow. See y'all! :Rasta:

Actually bro, isn't Indica generally the short flowering one and Sativa the long flowering strain? Not sure, but seems that way when looking through seed pages. My little girls finished earlier than 8 weeks under my lights bro...think it is mostly genetics and maybe nutes can stretch it...but I think the whole bloom cycle is like a death timer for trichomes, just like any fruit you let ripen on the vine.

Can you believe I typed this whole post without smoking. So maybe rambling is my nature and has nothing to do with MJ? :ganjamon:

Careful not to let a plant convince you it is not done because it is pushing bud/leaves or pistils still, heard bad stories about letting them go too long if they don't really need it. :reading420magazine:

And you know, I let Abbie go way long for me because she was still pushing bud. She is couchlock from the sevens hells of couchlock. I don't mind...she is like a fast acting sleeping pill. :smokin: Hope she finishes drying soon, but Lilbit has enough amber to do the job too.

Have just had 3 nights in a row with 5-6 hrs of mostly sleep (great for me, 3 1/2 is what I consider a good rest)...my back suffers getting up from that but the rest of me is getting the rest I have been craving....I love my little girls. If I can help it I will never rely on another to grow meds for me, NEVAR!

:ganjamon: Peace my friend!

Man, I worked a bit today and when I finished, I took a little nap. When I logged in to your grow. I was 5 pages behind! You have probably the most visited journal on 420. Has turned into a meeting place for info, growing tips, and one hell of allot of fun. Woodsman Thank You!

:thanks::thanks::ganjamon::thanks::thanks:

I love Woods thread...I come here and RAMBLE ON!!! :ganjamon: (Your thread too...I owe both of you REP and can't ever seem to give you any...Guess I need to spread the love around better.)

Aloha OMM and :peace: from this mountain man to the world of 420Magazine.

Actually bro, isn't Indica generally the short flowering one and Sativa the long flowering strain? Not sure, but seems that way when looking through seed pages. My little girls finished earlier than 8 weeks under my lights bro...think it is mostly genetics and maybe nutes can stretch it...but I think the whole bloom cycle is like a death timer for trichomes, just like any fruit you let ripen on the vine.

Can you believe I typed this whole post without smoking. So maybe rambling is my nature and has nothing to do with MJ? :ganjamon:

Careful not to let a plant convince you it is not done because it is pushing bud/leaves or pistils still, heard bad stories about letting them go too long if they don't really need it. :reading420magazine:

And you know, I let Abbie go way long for me because she was still pushing bud. She is couchlock from the sevens hells of couchlock. I don't mind...she is like a fast acting sleeping pill. :smokin: Hope she finishes drying soon, but Lilbit has enough amber to do the job too.

Have just had 3 nights in a row with 5-6 hrs of mostly sleep (great for me, 3 1/2 is what I consider a good rest)...my back suffers getting up from that but the rest of me is getting the rest I have been craving....I love my little girls. If I can help it I will never rely on another to grow meds for me, NEVAR!

I love Woods thread...I come here and RAMBLE ON!!! :ganjamon: (Your thread too...I owe both of you REP and can't ever seem to give you any...Guess I need to spread the love around better.)

High High You were right....Indica short..... sativa.....tall.....long flowering. :reading420magazine:

We are so lucky to have a sure way know when to harvest. :ganjamon:

7 Hells of Couchlock? Please Oh Holy One just one bud?

:grinjoint:

Yep, but with all of the mixed genetics now adays It can be hard to tell. I do agree about letting your strain go too long. I prefer to go by how the trichomes look rather than by timelines. The sativas I like to harvest when the Trich's are mostly milky with not much amber. I feel this helps the up-high. My more Indica babies I like to let the Trich's amber to about 30% or so. This helps the chouchlock stone, which your gonna usually get from an Indica anyways. Imo.

I also noticed that the Haze and some sativa plants seem to do what your talking about, and keep growing even after optimal harvesting. DJ Short's Flo is the perfect example of this trait, as they even recommend step harvesting (or multi harvesting) that baby if you can. A pain in the arse but if you got the overhead space you get alot more yield that way.
:nicethread::yahoo::yahoo::bong:

Man, I worked a bit today and when I finished, I took a little nap. When I logged in to your grow. I was 5 pages behind! You have probably the most visited journal on 420. Has turned into a meeting place for info, growing tips, and one hell of allot of fun. Woodsman Thank You!

:thanks::thanks::ganjamon::thanks::thanks:
My site was the busiest that it's been in a long time. I don't think I got to anyone else's journal till later in the evening. It's fun that's for sure and I enjoy it when your all around!
Hey Woodsman, It was a while ago, and back then I never wrote anything down so theres no way to know exactly, but if I recall correctly It was more like 8weeks. Sorry about the confusion, I noticed on one of my earlier posts i refered to it as para*ise NL#9, but later checked it out, and it was the Sagar***ha NL #9 tht I was actually talking about. I too was heavily medicated last night.:grinjoint:
In my personals' garden I use a 100wHPS with 3 x 2' coolwhite Flourescents set horizontal for Veg, in a 2'x2'x3' enclosure and a 250wHPS HF Sunburst for bloom in a 2'x2'x5' enclosure. It's an alright set-up, but a pain in the ass to get in and out of. I have a few pictures of the bloom area here if your feeling bored and wanna check them out just type 'jasonlee247' in the Photo gallery search engine.:yummy: nothing much though,

P.s. how did that Mazar turn out? I've heard mixed opinions.:ganjamon:
I'll check out your pics a little later. I don't have much time now, I'll be going to LensCrafters in an hour or so to get a new prescription and glasses.

As far as My Mazar going so long, I waited for the trichomes to get 50% amber and It just took it's time! I was all for harvesting at 8 or 9 weeks like it said it should (I learned that the times they give are with a 1000w light I believe- not positive). Indica has a shorter flower than sativa, that's what I meant when I said "that's Indica?" Just my way of confusing you all! Should have stated it better! LOL Maybe it was my light-weight lighting (100w hps and later in the flower period I added a 'whopping' 2 - 13w soft whites).

Ya as I mentioned in my response to Jason, that it was my medicine induced answer of "that's Indica" that through you all off! I meant to say "and it was an indica for crying out loud" meaning it shouldn't have taken so long.

I know that all of us are very happy for you that the 'girls' finished and are terrific smokes. More importantly is that they are all different smokes (Right?).

I enjoy interacting with you all immensely, whether it's here or on one of your threads! last night or actually all day yesterday, whew! I never stopped typing an reading. If my wife leaves me, it would be for that! lol Just kidding! Did you see how long my post on the scenery and driving was? Wow, I told you that it would get me going to talk about my trucking travels. I enjoy discussing it very much bet I am seldom given the chance! At least on the post I was able to get out a lot without knowing if I was boring anyone! Figured I was rambling too much because I only got a couple of comments back on it.

:grinjoint:

Yep, but with all of the mixed genetics now adays It can be hard to tell. I do agree about letting your strain go too long. I prefer to go by how the trichomes look rather than by timelines. The sativas I like to harvest when the Trich's are mostly milky with not much amber. I feel this helps the up-high. My more Indica babies I like to let the Trich's amber to about 30% or so. This helps the chouchlock stone, which your gonna usually get from an Indica anyways. Imo.

I also noticed that the Haze and some sativa plants seem to do what your talking about, and keep growing even after optimal harvesting. DJ Short's Flo is the perfect example of this trait, as they even recommend step harvesting (or multi harvesting) that baby if you can. A pain in the arse but if you got the overhead space you get alot more yield that way.
:nicethread::yahoo::yahoo::bong:

Like I said above you all mis understood my stupid answer! I was heavily medicated! I was waiting very patiently for the trichs to turn 50% amber. I actually harvested one of my cola's at I believe the 8th or 9th week and it was not good then so I knew at just cloudy and a tiny bit amber, It wasn't ready yet. The end result was not much better, I blame it on a few things.

Lighting or lack of.
pH was most likely way off since it was never checked.
possibly some lights from the bedroom interfered with the dark cycles. Fixed the problem since then.
and possibly just a bad seed or genetics on the 'free' seeds' (only one female out of two seeds). The NL#5 is the strain that was ordered,but the mazar were included free. Maybe they were past the 'shelf life'' date!

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Damn woodsy your journal is moving so fast haha i'm out for two days and theres 4 new pages:bravo: i saw that fat leaf was havin troubles with leaves how's she doin?:reading420magazine:hope all is well brotha:grinjoint:

Thanks for dropping by my friend, Ya got me worried, added some nitrogen (fish emulsion) and it says that it could take a week to see improvement. I'm not sure if it's not a general lock out and in that case I'll need to do a major flush! I'd hate to loose Fatleaf as she has the biggest buds of the three. Can't afford to buy all the water so I may go to an artisan well nearby and use that for the flush. Don't know what the pH would be with that, but I could add some lime to the final gallon I guess.

I'm out to get some new glasses (early birthday gift from my Brother) I can hardly see out of the old ones I've got now. Not the right prescription and full of scratches!

See you all later!

i hear that man i hope she pulls through you are 6 weeks in right? oh and when yah get back if you feel like stoppin through my journal i have some new pics and new strains to check out hope all is well, oh and my parents have an artisian well at their house and the water comes out at 6.0-6.5 all day everyday (I Fill jugs of that water at least once a week and give it to my plants) but all wells are different hopefully yours is Ph'd like theirs its really nice

High High You were right....Indica short..... sativa.....tall.....long flowering. :reading420magazine:

We are so lucky to have a sure way know when to harvest. :ganjamon:

7 Hells of Couchlock? Please Oh Holy One just one bud?

:ganjamon: If I could bro, I would hand deliver it!!!! If I knew what I did....I think it is her lower buds that are worse...they seem to be quite a bit amber...my brain says the tops should have more amber though....so no clue. I haven't really tried any of her top.

I gave myself a treat...a 6 gram cola from Lilbit to whittle down. :grinjoint: I am so glad for "patience" :bong:

Aloha
OMM and :peace:

:ganjamon: If I could bro, I would hand deliver it!!!! If I knew what I did....I think it is her lower buds that are worse...they seem to be quite a bit amber...my brain says the tops should have more amber though....so no clue. I haven't really tried any of her top.

I gave myself a treat...a 6 gram cola from Lilbit to whittle down. :grinjoint: I am so glad for "patience" :bong:

Aloha
OMM and :peace:

Man, High, that sounds like Joanne. Her bottom buds were just right, the top buds were so so. She is getting better with age, that is what I smoke most of the time now. Leaving Tad in her hiding place until I what to impress someone.:ganjamon: 6 grams of little bit...see you in a day or two,:yahoo:

Aloha Bro:ganjamon:

Wow that sounds like one of 'those moments' you never forget! Nice Recollection! I was picturing it in my mind. No, not picture of the three of you 'cuddling for warmth' in the tent! The scenery I meant!

What were some of my favorite places? Hmmm so many! When I lived in Idaho for a year I drove for a company that covered the Western US and Western Canada. Farthest east I got was Fargo ND. and Winnipeg. In the south the farthest east would have been Aurora CO. and Albuquerque NM. Never got south of Los Angeles to San Diego though. Farthest north was Whitecourt Alberta near the beginning of the Alaska Highway.

Most wonderful places, rides, views, hmmmm. You asked for it. I may not be able to stop! This is one of my favorite things to 'think' about since there is only the wife to talk to about it!

The drive from Edmonton, Alberta up into and through Jasper Nat. Park and the entire run from there to Vancouver, BC is without question the most beautiful scenery Mountain Scenery I have ever scene. - Now of course there are different types of scenery, Mountains, Deserts, Coastal, Forest, etc,- As far as Mountains go, I'd have to include the trip through Banff, when going from Calgary to Vancouver and the trip over Crossnest Pass on Canada Route 1 over the Rockies just north of Glacier/Waterton Nat Parks. The Canadian Rockies are so different that the US Rockies. Only Glacier has a similar feel to them. And it is because of the glaciers that they are unique. I the Stated I used to love driving from Missoula MT. through the Lolo Pass on Hwy 12 down to where I lived in Lewiston Id. For the breathtaking forest and river beauty of the Bitteroot Mountains and the Lochsa River. Lewis and Clark went this way. The drive up through Rogers Pass (did this very often) from Great Falls MT. to Missoula MT. on Hwy 200. the Montana 'Big Sky' panorama heading north from Monida Pass on #15 just to the west of Yellowstone was impressive. Moving westwards...to some extent the Polouse region of Western Washington through to the very volcanic landscape of the Columbia River near Boardman, WA. and then on through to Portland. The stretch I mentioned through the Polouse region of W. Washington is so remote and out of the way for most folks unless you lived around there. Living in Lewiston was always a challenge and took forever to get anywhere! The nearest Hwy was #90 in Coeur d'Alene, ID. two hours away!

The trip from Lewiston heading to points south like to Los Angeles or SF, Reno etc. while beautiful, was also the most dangerous. Especially in winter! But even in nice weather the many mountain grades along the way and Until you get to Winnemucca, NV. it was all two lane! Just a brief jump onto #84 west of Boise for about 15 minutes. Hwy 95 from Lewiston to Winnemucca was the longest and most grueling drive ever! And that's in good weather! In the snow, Oh my! driving south along the Salmon River between Grangeville, ID. and New Meadows, ID. and on down to hwy 84 was something that only a few of us brave souls know about! In a car, no problem, but hauling sitting on a rig that weighs up to 94,500 lbs (drove a set of doubles) up and down ice covered roads in blizzard like conditions for 12 hours straight is nothing short of, and I used to think it was like a bomber pilot in WWII flying missions over Germany. What was always fun (not) was having to put chains on in the middle of a snowstorm in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the night and temps in the single digits! Oh I could go on about that run! The problem was, we (there were around a hundred trucks in the company) were always on a tight schedule.

I used to enjoy the open road driving from Butte MT. through southern MT. to Billings and then south on 90 t #25 and on down through Wyoming to Denver. Here's an interesting bit. From Park City MT. south on 310 into Wyoming to a town called Greybull, WY. which is between the Big Horn Range to the east and Yellowstone to the west. Well this was the first time I ever heard of Vermiculite. Yup I used to haul the stuff from a place where they actually mined it. I remember that the mud around where I would get the stuff (Big Lot) would stick to your boots so bad that you had to scrape it off with a stick. When walking around the truck while they loaded me. I would have about twenty lbs of the stuff on each boot!

OK, I know I've rambled and kind of got off the original question of what some of my favorite scenery or drives were. I warned you!

I really liked the ride from just south of Provo in Utah on #6 down through Moab then #191 and 491 to Cortez CO. (Four Corners region) and on down to Albuquerque then east to Flagstaff on #40.

Coming from Winnemucca to just before Reno and taking the same old 95 again south through the deserts of Nevada was one of my favorites, So desolate, and I've loved the area very much since then. This would be are normal route down to Los Angeles from the north (unless I was coming from Vancouver, Seattle, or Portland). I've described that drive over at Bay's thread coming down through #5 in Oregon down into Northern Cal. where NCal lives. That is also one of the best 'drives' ever! From Redding, Cal south it's just a haul nothing special about the central valley except the good truck stops and seeing nice legs in the little four wheelers that would pass us on #5!

When I lived in the Bay Area, Skyline Drive (#35) in the Redwoods just behind where I lived was awesome on my motorcycle. And all the drives from the Central Valley up into the Sierras, #108, #88 and #4 just ot name a few! Well I'm sure I missed at least a dozen more and later I'll feel sorry about not mentioning them!

I warned you folks! Thanks Mountain for giving me the opportunity to share these amazing memories with you all. I've not told these things to many people. I have a photo album of pics I took along my way that year. Mostly from the drivers seat!

By this time that I'm done, all of you will have gone on to other things most likely, hope you'll come back and read this!:thanks: from the bottom of my heart!

hey woods,
you forgot angels view, on top of the hill haha out of albuquerqe,(never could spell that...) NM...where the river runs threw the valley....all lit up at night...used to plan road trips to make it there at night just to see the river of lights...my dad got a police escort one time thru town when his brakes went out hauling a drilling rig....quite the excitement....lavendar

Hey Woodsman I read all your travels as a trucker. Interesting to me. I've driven cross the country more times than I can remember. I'm doing this by memory so, I might screw up some names. Utah from Salt Lake to the little town that has all the dinosaur bones in it, you drive by the Red River, I think that's it's name, is a great drive, just beautiful. South and North Dakota I loved too.
Back then not many freeways.:ganjamon:

Plutonium Nyborg is from the 1981 movie Heavy Metal.

Plutonium Nyborg is the apparent drug of choice for the pilots of a certain spacecraft that looks like a huge Smiley Face. Plutonium Nyborg is a white powder similar in appearance to C******, but seems to have an effect similar to marijuana, if you are to judge from their speech and actions. However, with the trippy scenes that follow the characters' ingestion of the drug, the creators may have intended to suggest effects similar to hallucinogens such as ***.

While the two pilots are getting high, their robot (with an seemingly overclocked sex drive) gives a human female a little lesson in getting off with "mechanical assistance."

"Good Nyborg!"

"If there's one thing I know how to do - its land a spaceship when I'm stoned!"

best line in the whole movie

:thumb::peacetwo::rollit:

i hear that man i hope she pulls through you are 6 weeks in right? oh and when yah get back if you feel like stoppin through my journal i have some new pics and new strains to check out hope all is well, oh and my parents have an artisian well at their house and the water comes out at 6.0-6.5 all day everyday (I Fill jugs of that water at least once a week and give it to my plants) but all wells are different hopefully yours is Ph'd like theirs its really nice

Sorry folks, seems like I missed a day!

Hey COmmj, right now I'm at 34 days into 12/12.

Checked out your grow and ya those are some interesting strains your trying.
Thanks to JoeCoffee, I now have a way to chick the pH. Joe brought me some Cal/Mag and a pH test kit! Along with a 'special' gift!

hey woods,
you forgot angels view, on top of the hill haha out of albuquerqe,(never could spell that...) NM...where the river runs threw the valley....all lit up at night...used to plan road trips to make it there at night just to see the river of lights...my dad got a police escort one time thru town when his brakes went out hauling a drilling rig....quite the excitement....lavendar
That sounds like an awesome view. I remember coming into Albuquerque from the north (or is it northwest?) and seeing the lights of the city, quite impressive after traveling through the dessert.

Ouch, I take it your Dad is OK?

Hey Woodsman I read all your travels as a trucker. Interesting to me. I've driven cross the country more times than I can remember. I'm doing this by memory so, I might screw up some names. Utah from Salt Lake to the little town that has all the dinosaur bones in it, you drive by the Red River, I think that's it's name, is a great drive, just beautiful. South and North Dakota I loved too.
Back then not many freeways.:ganjamon:

Ya I imagine the west was much different before the four lanes came in. There are plenty of two lane roads out there to satisfy any 'nostalgic' traveler. Not familiar with the dinosaur place. A lot of that up in Oregon's John Day area. I've Never been in SD, but I remember the Badlands in Eastern Montana and Western ND. After that it's pretty flat!.

Yo Woodsman it's been a long time! How you been doin man?! Your plants are comin along nicely! Hope the fish emulsion works out well! Mine should be caught up in no time!:winkyface: My plant has seriously come a long way and gone through a lot since I had my lighting problem from the beginning! Thanks bro.
Hello Jacob, I'm doing great myself, thanks, the plant is doing a little better and I'll have an update tomorrow. You have a nice grow started yourself, I wish you all the best.

When is the last time you uploaded pictures??? it seems like it's been weeks! Oh, wait, just a day or two. Damn.

Howdy, Jason I'll have an update and pics tomorrow for sure.

woods, great chatting w you today. looking forward to exchanging more notes, insights, etc.

Did your wife get to enjoy the sweets?

Haven't tried the cupcakes yet! My wife says to say thanks to you and your wife for not only the cupcakes, but the wine also! She thought that was very nice of you both.

Folks ChicagoJoe and I met today and Joe was kind enough to leave me with a nice amount of Cal/Mag, and more importantly a pH test kit (test tube and drops)! Amazing guy, ChicagoJoe. Already used it today when I did a nute feed earlier (I'll talk about it tomorrow in my update). I have to admit though that it was the other surprise that was the real 'treat'. Thank you Joe for your generosity and kind heart! Thank your wife for the wine and the cupcakes that I'm hoping my wife forgets about so I can bogart them! OK, I'll remind her!

Anyone tried 'Chem Dog' before? One word, Wow! Never tasted such a thing before! Wally world never looked so nice!

Went to pick up a script for the wife after I left Joe and ended up strolling through the light bulb section (just looking, Lowes selection is much better and even cheaper than Wally). I did wander over to the garden area and bought two bags of regular (not ferts added) potting soil for like 2.45 each that I'll use for the outdoor grow. I'll get some more later. I know its not the 'good' stuff, but I know that won't happen. I wonder, is this stuff sterilized, I wouldn't think so, right? I can cook it outside somehow. Spread some hot coals on the ground and lat the soil on a piece of sheet metal and place it over the coals. Just a bag at a time... and stir... Sounds fun!

"If there's one thing I know how to do - its land a spaceship when I'm stoned!"

best line in the whole movie

:thumb::peacetwo::rollit:
Pappa Green, welcome to the zoo my friend!
It would be fun! Just like a video game.

I took my sick Sativa outside last summer and repotted her with $1.30 a bag Lowe's dirt and that's when she finally started getting really healthy. It's the magic of the sun that's important. It is weed and she will grow in whatever you plant her in. Yes it would be nice to use high grade potting materials but if it isn't affordable it isn't life or death.... I actually started mixing my soils with high grade and a lesser grade dirt mix and it seems to work fine.

Thanks to JoeCoffee, I now have a way to chick the pH. Joe brought me some Cal/Mag and a pH test kit! Along with a 'special' gift!
Haven't tried the cupcakes yet! My wife says to say thanks to you and your wife for not only the cupcakes, but the wine also! She thought that was very nice of you both.

Folks ChicagoJoe and I met today and Joe was kind enough to leave me with a nice amount of Cal/Mag, and more importantly a pH test kit (test tube and drops)! Amazing guy, ChicagoJoe. Already used it today when I did a nute feed earlier (I'll talk about it tomorrow in my update). I have to admit though that it was the other surprise that was the real 'treat'. Thank you Joe for your generosity and kind heart! Thank your wife for the wine and the cupcakes that I'm hoping my wife forgets about so I can bogart them! OK, I'll remind her!

LOWES soil::I wonder, is this stuff sterilized, I wouldn't think so, right? I can cook it outside somehow. Spread some hot coals on the ground and lat the soil on a piece of sheet metal and place it over the coals. Just a bag at a time... and stir... Sounds fun!

Looks like that chemdog is still working is magic on you.
You mixed up myself and JoeCoffee in your post. Not a bad thing because Joe Coffee is such a knowledgeable brother.

Hope the ph kit and the cal mag help you out.

did you make the bank on time? you mentioned it closing by noon, but I think the clock in your vehicle was not sprung ahead yet.

you can bake the soil in the oven to kill the bad stuff or you can over do it and kill everything.
I searched for the right temps and times, but I got too much different info. I suggest looking it up because there are good microbes in there that you dont want to kill.

Joe Coffee and Chicago Joe are pretty damn close. I'm getting them mixed up right now. Hey, Woods, I told you awhile back (there's a lot of posts so I don't feel bad you don't remember) that I was growing headband. From what I hear, headband has some chemdog influences so I'm thinking it's going to be a winner. I've got a couple headband buds from a buddy of mine and it may be some of the best I've ever tasted. I smoked out on a bowl last Sunday and watched that new series "Life" on Discovery in HD. Needless to say, nature was extremely intense. I'm thinking about having a repeat tonight. Lol. Have a good one, brother. We're all ready for some updates.

I took my sick Sativa outside last summer and repotted her with $1.30 a bag Lowe's dirt and that's when she finally started getting really healthy. It's the magic of the sun that's important. It is weed and she will grow in whatever you plant her in. Yes it would be nice to use high grade potting materials but if it isn't affordable it isn't life or death.... I actually started mixing my soils with high grade and a lesser grade dirt mix and it seems to work fine.[/QUOTE

Looks like that chemdog is still working is magic on you.
You mixed up myself and JoeCoffee in your post. Not a bad thing because Joe Coffee is such a knowledgeable brother.

Hope the ph kit and the cal mag help you out.

did you make the bank on time? you mentioned it closing by noon, but I think the clock in your vehicle was not sprung ahead yet.

you can bake the soil in the oven to kill the bad stuff or you can over do it and kill everything.
I searched for the right temps and times, but I got too much different info. I suggest looking it up because there are good microbes in there that you dont want to kill.

Chicago Joe! I just read back and your right, I did call you JoeCoffee when I posted yesterday! "Thanks to JoeCoffee, I now have a way to chick the pH. Joe brought me some Cal/Mag and a pH test kit! Along with a 'special' gift!" My apologies 'Chicago' Joe! It was def the Chem Dog typing! :Rasta:

Ya I'll figure something out with the 'cooking of the dirt'. It says that it has perlite mixed in, but now added (time release) Ferts.

I'll post an update later today with pics information, and I did use the pH kit (extensively) and some Cal/Mag yesterday with the all around nute feed.

Joe everything go smooth with the NL cuttings? Did they survive the road trip?

Joe Coffee and Chicago Joe are pretty damn close. I'm getting them mixed up right now. Hey, Woods, I told you awhile back (there's a lot of posts so I don't feel bad you don't remember) that I was growing headband. From what I hear, headband has some chemdog influences so I'm thinking it's going to be a winner. I've got a couple headband buds from a buddy of mine and it may be some of the best I've ever tasted. I smoked out on a bowl last Sunday and watched that new series "Life" on Discovery in HD. Needless to say, nature was extremely intense. I'm thinking about having a repeat tonight. Lol. Have a good one, brother. We're all ready for some updates.

In reading about the Chem dog, Headband was mentioned quite a bit. Don't remember off hand what the relationship was (short term memory loss). I've never seen that many trichs on a bud before. Of course I've not been privy to all the different strains till just recently!

Back
Top Bottom