WoundedKnee's First Medical Grow

I looked up a load of places and the more I saw the more I liked them. They have a great website, its totally different to every other seed website.

The problem isn't breeders beans being legit (how you put it) but if you got them from the breeder or not? If no.. did they come in breeders packages with same amount that they sell? yes; who knows how long the seedbank had them in stock for before they got to you. Hopefully they were stored correctly and not on some stoner dudes desk... No.. they have been tampered with and could be anything. Not purposely but mistakes happens, seeds get dropped.
Sorry Grizz, I missed this between my two posts. I got the beans direct from the breeders. They say they store them in a fridge. Hopefully its just a little slow out of the blocks and when it gets better light and warmer temps it gets going.

420-magazine-mobile372703251.jpg

Little Auto Cush is still looking sickly. She is not doing well at all, I will give her another week, then pull it if she doesn't start to get bigger. I am going to message Mephisto on Instagram and ask if her leaf structure is normal, those skinny leaves look a bit odd to me, but maybe thats how it grows.

420-magazine-mobile264358457.jpg

Blue Toof is going along well, she is getting bigger despite being shaded by the big Girl Scout Cookie that she is pretty much under. No concerns for her at the minute.

420-magazine-mobile255018381.jpg

My star Mephisto plant, Sour Crinkle, is looking wonderful. She isn't bothered by anything ! She is shaded by the biggest Girl Scout Cookie plant, despite that she is really motoring along. Once she has a dedicated LED she will really take off. I have very high hoped for this one !

She is looking pretty poorly isn't she. I might pop her out in the sunshine for a few days, but I am shit scared of bringing some beasties that might eat my big girls !

420-magazine-mobile325991344.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1771717700.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1774685661.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1761174421.jpg
420-magazine-mobile785839819.jpg
420-magazine-mobile472991418.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1095066593.jpg
420-magazine-mobile602377770.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1251460126.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1996222709.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1700577584.jpg

The Girl Scout Cookies are going mad ! The big girl is spreading out thick colas all round her sides now. They main cola is looking good, but the side ones are fast catching up. The two topped girls are throwing up big colas all round too. There are some really sexy looking buds on all 3 of the plants. I am really pleased with the way they are looking now, they are getting closer to finish every day, the frosty buds and leaves are getting really sticky, every time I touch them or rub against them they leave a sticky smelly residue on me, I love the stink

She is looking pretty poorly isn't she. I might pop her out in the sunshine for a few days, but I am shit scared of bringing some beasties that might eat my big girls !

G'd evening Wounded .

Don't do it! Really bad things could happen. I've even heard of growers who make sure they're in clean clothes before going into the grow room/tent to mitigate against pest infiltration. Maybe just see what the next set of leaves does. Assess then. Unless the breeder says 'oh no, that's not right, we'll send you another!'...

Others are looking sweet. Very healthy ..

420-magazine-mobile2095937070.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1101661731.jpg
420-magazine-mobile443688408.jpg

Poor little Auto Cush is looking really miserable I think I might have a go at using the crappy LED I got free with the tent to give her a heap of light. To be honest it doesn't look very good at all. The little Blue Toof is looking good, growing slowly, but growing all the same. Sour Crinkle is looking fantastic, she is going mad compared the other two. I guess that its good I will have a staggered finish with the plants, this will let me harvest buds and cure them so I have a constant flow of medicine. I just went and had a good look at little Auto Cush, she has two tiny little leaves trying to grow out beside those weird long leaves and the tiny cotyledons. I am going to message Mephisto today and see what they say.

420-magazine-mobile1933258041.jpg

This is a shot of one of the colas coming up from the side of Number 1. She is throwing out about 8 of these round the main cola, and there are a ton of tiny bud on stems growing out all round the plant.

420-magazine-mobile1740173175.jpg

I love this shot, the way the leaves are spreading out is beautiful. This is Number 1. She is about 80cm tall, but is soooo bushy ! Perfect for a small Tent.

420-magazine-mobile1009109198.jpg
420-magazine-mobile210948995.jpg
420-magazine-mobile314889676.jpg
420-magazine-mobile850512975.jpg
420-magazine-mobile98895656.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2047526655.jpg
420-magazine-mobile654975325.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/

I can know see how a SOG operation can work now. Next time I grow these Girl Scout Cookies, I will grow 4 at the same time and have a proper SOG set up.

I need to go and give the tent a good clean, there is a bit of run off on the tent floor, I don't want there to be any algae or mould especially now I am getting close to the finish line

They look pretty good to my untrained eye mate, I just went and cleaned up the spillage and the plants weigh a ton ! I am letting them dry out for a day so they can have a massive drink tomorrow. There are a few yellow leaves and pretty weak looking shoots along the base of all 3 plants, do you reckon I should trim all those off so the plants can put all their effort into growing the buds ?

They look pretty good to my untrained eye mate, I just went and cleaned up the spillage and the plants weigh a ton ! I am letting them dry out for a day so they can have a massive drink tomorrow. There are a few yellow leaves and pretty weak looking shoots along the base of all 3 plants, do you reckon I should trim all those off so the plants can put all their effort into growing the buds ?
With a photo I would but not too sure about autos. Plants are looking awesome bro. Im keen to try mephesto now

Thanks Patm80, I think I will pull the girls out tomorrow and trim off all the little shoots that are not going to do anything and also take off all the dead and damaged leaves. Have a look at the Mephisto website, you can order direct, its cheaper to order direct. You can see how their plants grow out on Instagram. They were the first people to get an Auto test at 27% THC, you can read all the stuff on there strains on Instagram too. I breed for really sticky and frosty plants. They have average yields - but the quality is exceptional. The plants aren't massive but they are beautiful to look at.

Thanks Patm80, I think I will pull the girls out tomorrow and trim off all the little shoots that are not going to do anything and also take off all the dead and damaged leaves. Have a look at the Mephisto website, you can order direct, its cheaper to order direct. You can see how their plants grow out on Instagram. They were the first people to get an Auto test at 27% THC, you can read all the stuff on there strains on Instagram too. I breed for really sticky and frosty plants. They have average yields - but the quality is exceptional. The plants aren't massive but they are beautiful to look at.
Yeah i was just looking at their strain guide. Looks cool. I like the different specs in the descriptions, like flower density and how much they recommend in a 120×120.

420-magazine-mobile1245772926.jpg

I moved the fan to blow in around the base of the plants to cool them and the Tent. You can really see how fat Number 1 is getting now I spun her round 180°, loads of colas and they are all getting big fat buds. After cleaning the Tent I came in the house and my Mum said 'I can smell something funny in the kitchen' - it was me, where all the plants had rubbed against me left me all sticky and the unmistakable smell of weed was coming from me I said it was my Curry I was cooking and the smell must be fresh Corriander I had just picked. She looked at me and just laughed. Busted.

Yeah clean them up if you want. You dont want dead stuff hanging around as mold can form. But those yellow leaves to a point are feeding the rest of the plant too. They steal the nutes out of them for the tops. I generally clean mine up once they have no green at all. You can normally tell as they will fall off without hardly touching them. Seems like that cookies has proven itself a pretty good auto.

Back
Top Bottom