X Marks the Spot - XLR8's Big Bang Auto Hydro Grow 2011

Oh....My....God....
Dude, 4.7!!!??? WTF!?
It's all been said already, but I'll ad my congratulations on an epic haul! Especially for only one indoor AUTO!
You've reall set the bar my friend, I mean that. I cant wait to see your next adventure!

I really hope all is well with you brother, health and otherwise. Get at me whenever you're back around!

Oh....My....God....
Dude, 4.7!!!??? WTF!?
It's all been said already, but I'll ad my congratulations on an epic haul! Especially for only one indoor AUTO!
You've reall set the bar my friend, I mean that. I cant wait to see your next adventure!

I really hope all is well with you brother, health and otherwise. Get at me whenever you're back around!

Hi Quix! :)
Our Buddy is gone for a while and I'm kinda keeping his journal alive with Mr. Krip's help.:high-five: That plant was a real eye opener as for as autos go. :Namaste:

Hi Quix! :)
Our Buddy is gone for a while and I'm kinda keeping his journal alive with Mr. Krip's help.:high-five: That plant was a real eye opener as for as autos go. :Namaste:

You said it my friend! I've definitely changed my view of autos, and am actually considering some for a future run!

Since XLR8 is away for a few days, I thought we'd all take another look at that beautiful auto of his:

bba2.jpg

bba_jarred.jpg

bba_inside_jar_clsp.jpg

We miss you, Bro!

hey xlr, I just received my bloombox, about a week and a bit into veg and I already turned on the pump and pump override switch at the back..but it looks the the auto watering system is over-watering my little seedlings :( should I just hang in there? or jturn off the switch at the back, unplug the pump, drain the res and hand water for another week or so?

:thanks: endive. Really appreciate that. It is medical issues that have had me away, but I'm having a moment where I'm feeling a bit better. Sure hope it continues!

I was never a real Star Wars fan, but you realize if you crossed your Lucy with your Skywalker, you could get a "Luke Skywalker"! :rofl:

Be well, my friend!

Wasn't Lucy Skywalker his OTHER sister - the black sheep that became a nerf-herder? ;)

It's okay, no one is perfect, we love you for being you anyway.

:)

Yeah, how can you not be a Star Wars fan? Just sayin... :)

:rofl:

I've been told I look like Chewbaca, if that helps me at all! :)

You should wear one of those cool steel sashes that Chewbaca wears and work on perfecting those sounds he makes. Could be good fun when entertaining the neighbors...

lol, my friends call me chewy, because my strength....and im kind of a nerd..sort of

Was Chewy a nerd? He seemed like the kind of guy who kicked ass and took names. But, I know what you mean ya' big nerd. ;)

Love you guys for keeping things active in my journal, fwiw -- you all rock!

Xl again Bro,:adore: GREAT grow my friend!:peace:
:420:

Thanks buddy. Means a lot to me! :high-five:

Hope you're doing great, Spike. :goodluck: with all the move stuff you've been contemplating.

Cant go wrong with skywalker, still one of my fav strains. Will you post it in this journal? I like following your operations :)

Hi Tacomang!

Glad you've enjoyed following along, and nice to have you jump in with a post. I'm recovering from some health stuff right now, but I'm hoping in the near future to start another journal. At this point my plan is probably to grow a mix of Skywalker and Lucy, and utilize the new Blue Planet nutrients for it. Once I get to that point, I'll try to link to it in this journal. Hoping it's in the next couple of weeks.

:thanks: again for jumping in and following. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom