Xenon's First Grow! - Autos - Blue Dream - AK & LSD25

Its great to see beast here, very smart gardener for sure.

General guideline for temps are 60-70 night 70-80 day. Now this is just a guideline, some let daytime go much higher but airflow becomes a bigger factor. You are well within range I would say.

Thank you for that! I was only told to try to keep a 10F difference, and it scared me when it jumped to 20.

Thanks mb.and wise words good work. Your young look happy to me and growth looks good.great job so far;) xenon;)

Thank you!
and thanks again for jumping in!

Got my Ph and PPM pens from Bluelab yesterday, I soaked the ph pen for 24 hours as instructed and just calibrated it.
The PH of the water that leaves my tap is 7.3, not too shabbeh!:thumb:

The PPM of the water that leaves my tap is at 110!

Hi Xenon , you don't need to use cfl's to ponytail , just hold up the top growth so the lower growth gets more of the light you have .

DSC_5412.JPG
DSC_5416.JPG

If you try it ,just do it for 5-6 hours a day .
hope this helps .
Be safe .

How early would you recco doing it?

Also, just realized my timer doesn't work. I got it from Home Depot, It's a Defiant Digital timer..
I have to turn the lights off on the timer manually, then they'll turn back on when they're supposed to, but the timer won't automatically turn them off. I need to find another one today.(Couldn't be a worse day, extremely busy day.):Namaste:

Does anyone have any brands or timers that I would be able to find local over in the states?
I REALLY appreciate the help.

Might start ponytailing the girls later today, if they're old enough.(Waiting on that answer before I do anything, though.)
:volcano-smiley:

Very happy with the layout of my tent, hoping temps stay lower outside than today. My LED should be here Thursday.
I made a two bucket dwc, with 2 air stones in the bottom of my main bucket and a powerhead in the control bucket.
I grabbed some Gro-blocks from my local hydro store, as well as some Clay pebbles.

10011.jpeg

This will be my first try with a dwc, and I'll be dropping another auto blue dream in there, to do a side by side comparison of the two girls.
Not sure how this is going to end up, but as far as making the 2 bucket dwc system, if I can do it, anyone can do it.

Side shoots, meaning the same small growth parts that eventually turn into 2 colas, if topped above?

looking good but you may need a bigger tent if you get that to run sweet , monsters Lol , we like monsters :thumb:
Be safe .

Yeahh, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be either topping or lst the dwc bucket; as well as building a scrog net and installing that in a couple of weeks. The LED will definitely open up some space, as far as height goes, but I'll just try to keep everything tucked under the screen, lol.

Note:

Even though AK is a day younger than LSD25, she's definitely taking off quicker, even though she experienced some heat stress.

The bottom leaves after the cotyledons on the ak are looking pretty rough, though.
Decided she was big enough to start ponytailing.

So this allows more light to penetrate to the new growth spots-what comes of this?
Sorry if the information is clear, but I'm slightly lost.
Do they grow out themselves as well?
22016-ak1.jpg

22016_ak2.jpg

It makes the side branches (almost) level with the main cola so they'll get more light and produce bigger and better buds.

As long as new growth looks ok then you don't need to worry, soon they'll be shaded out by bigger leaves;)

Back
Top Bottom