New California student grower!

leshsam

Hey im starting my first post here after moving into Cali from texas!!

Check out the beginning of my grow journal . I wanna learn a bunch about DIY home made Nutrients and feeding .... i can use plants here and organics around my garden here in the Bay area. I have a large Aloe and access to coconut and compost for free. Let me Know some good links to tea and feeding secrets.

FOLLOW ME here California - 150W - Hobby Grow

Thanks

Check out the beginning of my grow journal . I wanna learn a bunch about DIY home made Nutrients and feeding .... i can use plants here and organics around my garden here in the Bay area. I have a large Aloe and access to coconut and compost for free. Let me Know some good links to tea and feeding secrets.

Thanks
Hey so you should try diluting urine with dechlorinated water during the veg cycle. It works great on my plants don’t use it during flower cycle though it’s too high in nitrogen

Thanks
Welcome friend.

I’m new here so I’m figuring out how to use this blog

Back
Top Bottom