Jah Medicine's 1st Grow - LED With MK Ultra

JahMedicine

Hello 420 Community.
I have been an infrequent reader of these forums for the past few years. Finally I have the resources to have my first (small) grow!

Strain: MK Ultra TH Seeds
Light: 2 x 180 True Watt LED Panels From Mars Hydro
Space: 24x36x60
Medium: Pro Mix Herb and Vegtable
Nutrients: Only adding Fox Farm Big Bloom for last month of Flowering

I am just beginning to understand some of principles around growing. While i wasn't going to post anything for my first grow, being scared to show my silly beginner mix ups to seasoned grow vetrans I have decided to show my last month of flower + harvest (if everything goes well!)

Peace and love :Namaste:

d9wJP5D.jpg
FUAWOH1.jpg
gO0HtV0.jpg
CYjHBHO.jpg
UIeWrtr.jpg
plt6xhG.jpg
R1slsO1.jpg

I recently dosed my plant with 1/5 hydrogen peroxide (3%)to get rid of some fungus gnats. Some leaves have turned a little pale with yellow spots/ saw a burn spot on the side of one leaf (assuming the h202 oxygenated some time release nutes and burned it?) I'm also noticing 'the claw' would that be a nitrogen overload? Again assuming from the dose of h202

Hi Jah,

I'm in a similar boat to you. I've been reading on here for ages and have finally started a grow... However, i'm uploading mine from the start in the hope that I can get some assistance throughout!

Your plants look really good, hoping for something close to what you've produced so far!

Any big issues in the early stages?

My grow I started a week ago: Carloke's First Grow - LED - Small Closet Grow - Autoflower - Pakistan Ryder

P&L,

Carloke

Without seeing updated pics I can't help ya... But it sounds like you need to do a emergency flush and let them dry up for a few days before the next watering/feeding.. Post a few pictures and I'll give you hand until this issue is solved. ( which we will solve it :) ) Also the next grow you do, try getting some better lights. If not, or you cant yet keep them VERY close to your plants. I can tell it wasn't close enough for yours because the node spacing is very wide.

Get some pics up! Let's save your garden.:thumb:

Doesn't seem like much is happening. Can't find any more gnats in soil so that should be good right? Some Leaves are looking a little yellow and droopey others have popped up after the watering. Hope I solved her.

Ok buddy, I'm home! I'm going to need to see some pics of her now.:thumb:

IMG_010058.JPG

Thanks for the support man! really appreciate it :)

Ok, so I know whats wrong now... Sorry about that before. My head was in 20 different places at once.

Let me start off with informing you on how to upload pics. I see you have uploaded them but not properly posted them here. Just open another window and go to 420mag.com and go to your image gallery right click the picture/photo and copy URL/image loaction. Then go back to this thread (on your other tab) and click the little "tree" icon and paste that url in there and tadaa you have added your photo correctly to the thread..

Ok so, What's going on with your plant is light burn.. This is generally caused by using powerful LED's and it will turn your flowers into bleached budz. Or white budz with little to no potency.. Your cannabis plant can only withstand a certain amount of light. After a certain point, your cannabis will start turning yellow or otherwise exhibit signs of stress on the leaves near the sources of light and/or heat. Your leaves can get yellow or brown spotting, often with burnt tips/edges and margins that stay green. Other problems, like nutrient problems, will make the symptoms of light burn a lot worse. Leaves may also appear generally burnt in places when there's too much light, especially when combined with heat.

If you see light bleaching and unhealthy discoloration only on the parts of the plant directly under your grow light, it often means it's too bright for your plants and you should move your grow lights further away! If your plant is also having any other problems, it is much more likely to be affected by light burn.

Light stress often first appears around the edges of leaves, while inside veins stay green.. This is how you get "albino" buds. Light bleaching is most common with high-power LEDs and HPS lights that are kept too close to the tops of the plants. Basically, this is what happens when plants get too much light, kinda like how hair on top of your head can turn lighter if you spend plenty of time in the sun, except a "sun-burnt" bud isn't as strong!

Solution: If your marijuana plants are getting too much light, try removing some of the lights or moving your grow lights further away from the tops of the plants.:thumb::Namaste:

When making changes to your plant's environment, it's best to make changes slowly if possible. Slow gradual changes are best for preventing stress when growing indoors or outdoors.:Namaste:

I can't thank you enough! You are a wise jedi my friend :bravo:

Also make sure to cut off the leaves that are gone beyond repair. If they are crumbly tips and fall off easily. Then cut them all (yellowed ones only, nothing green) half way down the leaf until it's all green again. just the garbage bits cut off. ;) You don't want your plants putting energy into trying to fix something thats beyond repair. That's energy that could have been used to grow or dense up buds ;)

If the leaf tips are flimsy and do not crumble off easily leave them alone (or cut half of them away like how i described above. ) they will heal over time and help the plant photosynthesize.

Tied my tops down to get more space away from the light. Also ran only one light last night just to give her time to heal. Saw a few new big white pistils pop up so thats good news. first change I've scene in a couple days. Thinking two lights may also be to hot for my inadequate ventilation setup. But with the girls tied down gives them a bit more space in-between them and the panels. I can't raise my lights any higher as height is restricted in my setup.

None of my leaves were crispy luckily but i did take your advice KG and cut some of the worst yellow stuff.

My nutes still didn't show up Friday. God damn amazon two day shipping my ass

4 business days and counting lol but she'll be getting bloom on her next watering I'm hoping:)

Hope everyones enjoying their Saturday
Peace and love:peace:

Back
Top Bottom