1080w LED Inferno

O Cannabis!
Our smoke and native bud!
True herbal love in all thy sons command.

With glowing bowls we see smoke rise,
The True Weed strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Cannabis, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our buds glorious and free!

ca_weed.gif

b:smokin:

This should be sung at every Hockey game :):):):)

Those girls are poppin now..:grinjoint:

Dude please don't f with the light schedule...lol... You got the internal clock moving good now... Adding (on time) back into the mix will slow that clock down i.e. going up to a 11/13 flowering schedule from a 10/14 schedule.. Doesn't sound like much.. But why chance it.. JMO

Please, Please finish these girls out on max bogie bro.. you'll be glad you did in aprox 6 weeks from now..

:bravo:

Gone.... lol... No need for it.. This light IMO is doing as good as the ol HPS did in the winter time and since it's summer my view is it can only get better...

Sunday we cut down.. That's a full 8 weeks flowering.. I will go take a pic.. Remember my camera blows...

Without a doubt.. I can def tell mike uses good 660nm in his lights. The trichs are fricking crazy.. These lights make some pro flowers IMO

I love the 300w LED unit and the light mover... It's makes that small area pop that's for sure..

Personally I would recommend this GLH 300w LED light as a replacement to anyone that is using a 400w HPS with 50w a square foot....

Right now the unit is given us HPS winter results in the summer.... You gotta like that...:smokin:

Day_53_of_flower.JPG

As you can see in the pic we use a clear inc light bulb the last three days for a nice super rippin...lol
WOW, those look marvelous Dog, +Rep for YOU Excellent Led plants. :cheesygrinsmiley:

ya it seems the 12/12 wasn't cutting it for my girls, so threw them in the 10/14 and their flowering now as you can see from the pics.. so you think i should bump it up to 11Light/13Dark and split the difference?

now should i slowly bring it up to 11Light/13Dark or just jump the timer 1 hour in one day?
also do you think i should leave then on 10Light/14Dark for a few weeks until they are full blown flowering or change A.S.A.P.

i know you grow sativas, HAVE YOU EVER HAD A PLANT NOT FLOWER TO 12/12? And the 13D/11L dose the trick is so? Do you notice any big yield loss from 13/11

thanks for talking the time to help me on this

Theres always a first for everything. To be honest though, it seems to be more genetic then anything. I finished a Thai x Super skunk that took over 14 weeks to finish and didn't show sex till 3 weeks into flower. the Thai genetics's played the biggest part in that strain growing. Skunk strains tend to have a wide variety of flowering times. For this reason when breeding I stay away from those genetic's.

IMHO, if you "wing" or "Harden" your plants to the 12/12 schedule then they will stay at the pace that has been set forth. I personally wouldn't see a problem of just changing the lighting schedule immediately. But again thats just me. Ultimately your the one who has to make the final decision.

What dose you guys think about on my next set of clones going 14D:10L from when i plant them? do u think they will flower like that, but still get some veg time? instead of the whole 24/0 vegg and 12/12 of dark in flowering? wonder how that would work?

Sound like a great experiment, if you have the space then I would have to suggest just doing a few clones, that way you ensure quality meds come out of your grow.:)

Start at 18/6 and minus 15 min a day til u reach the 14/10 schedule. Just my take on things since it would probably make the plants feel the shortening of the days in order to kick it into flower once the shorter days are reached. Of course this is only opinion based on nature. Just giving my idea.

Hardening off ha great benefits, your plants won't receive a shock from immediate change. I do use hardening to get my indoor plants ready to go outdoor.

O Cannabis!
Our smoke and native bud!
True herbal love in all thy sons command.

With glowing bowls we see smoke rise,
The True Weed strong and free!

From far and wide,

God keep our buds glorious and free!

ca_weed.gif

b:smokin:

Giving Propa Gator a run for his money are we?

Loving the ballad :bravo:

Those girls are poppin now..:grinjoint:

Dude please don't f with the light schedule...lol... You got the internal clock moving good now... Adding (on time) back into the mix will slow that clock down i.e. going up to a 11/13 flowering schedule from a 10/14 schedule.. Doesn't sound like much.. But why chance it.. JMO

Please, Please finish these girls out on max bogie bro.. you'll be glad you did in aprox 6 weeks from now..

:bravo:
ya i here you bro.. after 8 weeks their finally in their 1st weeks of flowering now..lol... i think i might just leave them be and take a hit on yield, to get to the next grow A.S.A.P..
Theres always a first for everything. To be honest though, it seems to be more genetic then anything. I finished a Thai x Super skunk that took over 14 weeks to finish and didn't show sex till 3 weeks into flower. the Thai genetics's played the biggest part in that strain growing. Skunk strains tend to have a wide variety of flowering times. For this reason when breeding I stay away from those genetic's.

IMHO, if you "wing" or "Harden" your plants to the 12/12 schedule then they will stay at the pace that has been set forth. I personally wouldn't see a problem of just changing the lighting schedule immediately. But again thats just me. Ultimately your the one who has to make the final decision.

Sound like a great experiment, if you have the space then I would have to suggest just doing a few clones, that way you ensure quality meds come out of your grow.:)

this shit hurts my head..lol.. i dont want to lose yield, but i also want my girls to flower.. its been over 8 weeks or so on 12/12 and nothing.. i dont know what to do, never had this problem before.. 12/12 has always worked for me..

when i get a tent i will try a few plant on that light time and see what happens?

so you think if their harden off they will still flower at a 12/12 even though they wouldn't do it on 12/12 at 1st?
shit i dont even know if it was the lights or the nutes or both.. ive grown these HS clone a few times and this is the 1st that 12/12 hasn't worked..

IYO how much yield do u think will be lost from a 10/14 light time??

I just got a new mix to my additive line up.. its made by GroTek and its called Carbo-Max.. its a powered Carbo mix.. its fairly cheap and i went with this because its a dry forum and i know i am not buying watered down molasses..

anyone heard of this or use it??

my GH Flora nector goes bad too fast since its organic, so i got this.. i paid $9.00 for 100g.. u use 1g per gallon

There are poets lurking in the canna bushes
With content to share via contextual verses
No shame in the game of writing it right
Or vamping known pieces for your peers' delight

your off the hook bro:bravo:

I am growing with leds and wondering what my plant needs to grow into trees so i can smoke some great weed indeed.

i am no poet, but sometimes i can flow with it, and just go with it.

as i put this blunt to my lips i take some fat chronic rips, now i cant feel anything all the way down to the hips.

but i am not punk, because you know i am smoking on some of that Hindu Skunk.. i am about to spark that bic and take another hit..

this bag of weed that cost a G has set my mind free, because i am as high as i can be from these fu*k'n brownies.

no its time for me to stop because i am about to wreck shop, because my girl is laying in bed and you all know whats going threw my head?
:):)

hey guys this might be my next investment. what you guys think? Air Box Stealth Series air filtering systems at Sunburst Hydroponics

getting tired of messing with the big heavy filter i have now, and its time for it to be replaced.. i figure this smaller lighter one would be good for the heat because i could hang it up top by the celling where the heat is. dose it seem like the design would be good at filtering smells?

hey guys this might be my next investment. what you guys think? Air Box Stealth Series air filtering systems at Sunburst Hydroponics

getting tired of messing with the big heavy filter i have now, and its time for it to be replaced.. i figure this smaller lighter one would be good for the heat because i could hang it up top by the celling where the heat is. dose it seem like the design would be good at filtering smells?

Sounds good. This allows for a remote install of a large inline fan as the pressure drop of the filters are probably lower in that design. You could then vent multiple tents with quiet operation. Nice.

That box is nice.... I've never seen anyone use one.... I think it's kinda new to the market.....

On a side note* That sunburst hydro place is in my neck of the woods... I've ordered from them a few times and got nice plane box deliveries...:cool:

that's a NICE filter, bro!
thanks for the input
Sounds good. This allows for a remote install of a large inline fan as the pressure drop of the filters are probably lower in that design. You could then vent multiple tents with quiet operation. Nice.
ya it seems you would get better filtration CFM.. its cool that it dosent take up allot of space and you can mount it to multiple tents lie you said.. i never though about that.. then when it time to replace your filter u dont have to carry out a big ass air filter from ur house, just order some small carbon replacement filter.
That box is nice.... I've never seen anyone use one.... I think it's kinda new to the market.....

On a side note* That sunburst hydro place is in my neck of the woods... I've ordered from them a few times and got nice plane box deliveries...:cool:

thanks for that info.. i think i am going to order this filter on my next grow.. my filter has already been threw a few harvest, and i am not too sure how long they last..

Now guys the 100% virgin coco carbon is what we want right?

I built my grow chamber using a metal bookcase covered w/ canvas and space blankets (mylar). On the top I left a one foot square space open and hung a fan underneath to exhaust the heat. By placing a 12 inch square furnace filter on top and pouring activated carbon on it I was able to get very effective odor control for less than 10 bucks. I like the idea of the box and cart system - that was what I was thinking of when I came up with my solution. It just seems much easier to maintain than the round carbon filters.

I built my grow chamber using a metal bookcase covered w/ canvas and space blankets (mylar). On the top I left a one foot square space open and hung a fan underneath to exhaust the heat. By placing a 12 inch square furnace filter on top and pouring activated carbon on it I was able to get very effective odor control for less than 10 bucks. I like the idea of the box and cart system - that was what I was thinking of when I came up with my solution. It just seems much easier to maintain than the round carbon filters.

very smart setup.. shit ur like the growing Macgyver..lol.. :bravo: by the way ur name goes with ur Avatar pic very nicely. i like it!!

i would have to agree its allot easier to replace then the big round filters.

ok today i am changing the feeding. instead of plain water.. i am going to start adding some Carbs and some Green Fuse to kick it some frosty buds.. Green Fuse is the Shit FTR!!! lets see how this GroTek Carbo-Max powder works?

Irish,whats green fuse like- granular?
How did you apply the Dynamite?
Dry or mixed with water?
I looked at some today at OSH, way to bussy
to stand in line today, I'll have to go back on tuesday.

I can't decide between trying dynamite with coco or
FFOF, what do you think?

Best Regards,
John Whorfin

Irish,whats green fuse like- granular?
How did you apply the Dynamite?
Dry or mixed with water?
I looked at some today at OSH, way to bussy
to stand in line today, I'll have to go back on tuesday.

I can't decide between trying dynamite with coco or
FFOF, what do you think?

Best Regards,
John Whorfin

GF is a liquid additive that organic.

i mixed the DM into the top of my medium and just watered after that.
OSH has a sale today and tomorrow for 20% off so i would act now.

next grow i am doing coco, i am not a big fan of FFOF.. not too sure how DM will do in coco? but i will find out..lol.. FFOF has food in it so it might burn ur plant maybe?

Back
Top Bottom