1970s' Blue Planet Organic Soil - Smellyberry - Super Lemon Haze - Vanilla Kush

errr, am i on the right site, im sure their was growers on here not so long back, looks like ive clicked on the wrong link and ended up on the smoking anonymous site, how crazy is that, damn them links, could do with quiting myself but when im awake at 4am n twidding my thumbs i find i dive for a cig, anyway im gona go and find this great site i was on, lol,

errr, am i on the right site, im sure their was growers on here not so long back, looks like ive clicked on the wrong link and ended up on the smoking anonymous site, how crazy is that, damn them links, could do with quiting myself but when im awake at 4am n twidding my thumbs i find i dive for a cig, anyway im gona go and find this great site i was on, lol,

LOL
:thumb:

^^^ Just trying to help a few brothers kill the beast. But you are right.... So heres a question.....

The oldest 8 Smellyberry clones are at 8 weeks. I checked the trichomes today and I am 3% amber. I fed today and put in 1 tsp/gallon of of unsulphered molasses in addition to the Blue Planet 2 part plus bloom booster.

Whats the best way to finish out a non-organic grow? Straight RO water for how long?

from what i have read you need to give only water for the last week to ensure you have got all the nutes and stuff out the plant, im only telling you what i have read though so probably not the best advice, but ive read people doing it 2 weeks before they harvest, im sure someone will jump in and give you better advice,

:ganjamon:
hey 1970 and everyone else, like to tell you about the new post me and GMP are doing i think you guys will like it alot! :)

DOes anyone know what he is referrring to? Who is GMP?

Is there a link I could follow?:surrender:

Flush with ro water 10-14 days before harvest. You can also feed up to 3 days before and then use a clearing solution such as FF Sledgehammer, Final flush ect.
I looked this up in my grow book by Jorge Cervantes. The latter I probably wouldnt try myself no reason just dont like to take chances. I always just take a sample bud and put it in the oven on a baking sheet and set it on the lowest setting for about 10-15 minutes
and toast it in a water bong to see how smooth it is. This will be no reflection of the final taste or high just harshness and THC potency. :thanks::peace:

i think gmp is his uncle he seems like a top grower and he has just signed up to the site, he has some very nice plants and buds and seems he knows enough to help people and give advice, give me a sec ill post the link to his journal you should have a look he has got some very nice grows on

here is the link to his journal mate

I agree with Glittergreen, I have been going straight water for the last two weeks of flower, adding only molasses every other watering, except the last two waterings, which are only water. (I use tap water as mine is pretty neutral) After a proper dry and a short cure, the product is much smoother than most buds from dispensaries and or street nugs. The smoke is robust, but not harsh, and the ash is white rather than black.
I've only read up briefly on the flushing agents, but have read more bad than good.
I do believe Corey @ BPN has helped a few people put together a home-made "Clearex" solution, though, and I would trust his direction over the FF sledge hammer or other more expensive products...IF you so chose to go that route...But a good ol' straight water flush is my prefered method.

GMP is Mr. Mud Pie's uncle (Grandpa MudPie)...Although I'm not familiar with his work, maybe I will be soon...

Hope all is well:Namaste:

I have to admit, Its 1:01 AM and I'm going to smoke a cig and check on the g-room.

IGrowGrass... Thanks for the nice comment! It came at a time when I needed my mood lifted. :thanks:

Whats the best way to finish out a non-organic grow? Straight RO water for how long?

High 1970. Use cold (65-70F) RO water to flush for the last 2 weeks after you have seen the trichome colors indicating ripeness. Continue feeding when there are more clear to cloudy & amber. Once you have a desired ratio of cloudy and amber trichomes start the flushing process. Flushing with cold water (not ice cold) will help bring in more oxygen to the roots. Adding the airstone in the RO water before flushing can also increase the oxygen PPM in the water.

Wow those were great tips for quitting tobacco, 70's. +rep! Lots of great tips from people on that. Just be careful, Quix that you don't get hooked on the chew like I did. ;) (not anymore). For those that quit, if you aren't vaping, make it a goal - I breath better, much better since putting pipes and bongs aside for vaporizer. Hope you are doing well 70's!

Oh, and thanks for the props, Twelve. I'm no hydro master by any measure, but I'll always be glad to share what I do know. If you decide to do DWC, 70's, see if you can make it RDWC. That... would really rock for you.

Wow those were great tips for quitting tobacco, 70's. +rep! Lots of great tips from people on that. Just be careful, Quix that you don't get hooked on the chew like I did. ;) (not anymore). For those that quit, if you aren't vaping, make it a goal - I breath better, much better since putting pipes and bongs aside for vaporizer. Hope you are doing well 70's!

Oh, and thanks for the props, Twelve. I'm no hydro master by any measure, but I'll always be glad to share what I do know. If you decide to do DWC, 70's, see if you can make it RDWC. That... would really rock for you.

vapes are the shit i have a volcano let my dad use it when he visits
been vaping for a few yrs now
lot less extra rubbish to smoke carcinogens and all
pure thc baby.......:thumb:

I have never vaped. Didn't even know it existed until I signed on here last August.

I love the taste of joint best, then pipe. I use a bong when I want a shit faced indica buzz to sleep with.

Some questions about vaping come to mind... Is there taste? Does it take more or less bud for the same effect?

High 1970. Use cold (65-70F) RO water to flush for the last 2 weeks after you have seen the trichome colors indicating ripeness. Continue feeding when there are more clear to cloudy & amber. Once you have a desired ratio of cloudy and amber trichomes start the flushing process. Flushing with cold water (not ice cold) will help bring in more oxygen to the roots. Adding the airstone in the RO water before flushing can also increase the oxygen PPM in the water.

Thanks for the detailed reply. The Smellyberry are supposed to finish in 8 weeks. I let my last one go 10. I am seeing very few brown, scattered cloudy, but mostly clear trichomes. I always try to airstone whatever I feed, as it raises PH and provides oxygen. With organics, bubbling brews the mix a bit too if done long enough.

I started with RO last night. I will probably harvest 2 or 3 of 8 this weekend which will be 9 weeks and let the rest go 10.

Thanks for the detailed reply. The Smellyberry are supposed to finish in 8 weeks. I let my last one go 10. I am seeing very few brown, scattered cloudy, but mostly clear trichomes. I always try to airstone whatever I feed, as it raises PH and provides oxygen. With organics, bubbling brews the mix a bit too if done long enough.

I started with RO last night. I will probably harvest 2 or 3 of 8 this weekend which will be 9 weeks and let the rest go 10.

Sounds like plan to me 1970 :high-five:

Hope your feeling OK.......Thats all we old guys can ask for. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom