1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Thanks Canna! And thanks for stopping in! Hope you see ya around more!

Thanks NS!! Yeah I am digging the colors I am seeing on an autumn flower! Don't let the size of the flower room fool you. Its a spare bedroom that barely has 4 feet of room at the foot of the bed and between the wall. So my 4x4 tent has a nice little spot to sit so I can't access any of the side zippers, just the front entrance. But don't worry, when Ms Stank and I finally make our way out to the mountains we will have a home with a full on designated grow room as well as greenhouse grow space.

Thanks Dabber! Yeah I have been happy with the performance of my 1st run Stank Soil. I am sending a sample to the lab at Virginia tech for analysis....same place BobBrown posted about in his soil thread. I want to see the official analysis on it and then I can make some tweaks to my recipe if needed.

Thank Illizm! I appreciate the kind words. Get the dirt dialed in and let it do all the work!! I am the poster child of lazy growers! The less I have to do with them, the better!

Well 4x4 is my dream Hehe. May I ask Why you would want to move out of the mountains? It would be my dream to go back to Bulgaria Where I lived for 8 months and I lived in the mountains. Nature is so beautifull! If Only my body Could handle that...Ah Well now Everything is Nice and flat when I go for a walk ;)

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Well 4x4 is my dream Hehe. May I ask Why you would want to move out of the mountains? It would be my dream to go back to Bulgaria Where I lived for 8 months and I lived in the mountains. Nature is so beautifull! If Only my body Could handle that...Ah Well now Everything is Nice and flat when I go for a walk ;)

I think you misunderstood what I typed NS lol. I said when we make our way OUT TO the mountains.....the mountains are where we want to go. We are probably about 1 to 2 hours away from where we want to be. We want to have 25+ acres out and away from any city!

I think you misunderstood what I typed NS lol. I said when we make our way OUT TO the mountains.....the mountains are where we want to go. We are probably about 1 to 2 hours away from where we want to be. We want to have 25+ acres out and away from any city!

Well I was medicated.... and Well... so... Uhm... you know it :p

Awesome, you are going to the mountains! Great choice If you ask me :) that would Also be a good place to grow a lot and have less eyes then in the City.

When you do I would like to "Shotgun" on a couchsurf moment ;)

Still laughing about the whole into or away from the mountains part .

Mmmm...Mountains.

We love the mountains Gramps. My pops lives out in Idaho and I love it out there. We aren't too far from New Hampshire and the White Mountains here. If we had to pick somewhere down south, it would be eastern Tennessee or Western North Carolina (somewhere near the smoky mountains). We usually go on vacation down to the smoky's every spring. Its all about the mountains to the Stanks!!

Im a Hillbilly and i love my hills, this city in the flatlands blows!

Those durban poisons look a lot better than any I've seen before! Never figured that was that good of a strain.

I don't know....I have only tried Dutch Passions version of it. I have some coming from Ace Seeds as well (regular....for potential breeding and cross breeding. I can tell you I don't have a lot of experiences with Sativas but I love the smoke from the Durban. Very much like a cup of espresso if you don't over indulge. But watch out, take one or two too many hits and it can be overwhelming. I am going to attempt to harvest this round of Durban a little earlier than I did last time....I want even more of a Sativa high from it to see how I like it.

The Ace seeds Durban will be fire no joke.

Yeah I am kind of counting on it. I am also looking at the Sensi version. Then I can pheno hunt between a few different breeder's versions and find what I like better.

Where can I get real good C99 seeds?

Hit up Bignugz, he does C99. I havent run her yet.

I don't know....I have only tried Dutch Passions version of it. I have some coming from Ace Seeds as well (regular....for potential breeding and cross breeding. I can tell you I don't have a lot of experiences with Sativas but I love the smoke from the Durban. Very much like a cup of espresso if you don't over indulge. But watch out, take one or two too many hits and it can be overwhelming. I am going to attempt to harvest this round of Durban a little earlier than I did last time....I want even more of a Sativa high from it to see how I like it.

Oh interesting, I thought it was the DP version I saw that didn't look that impressive, they only listed it at 8% THC rating

DJ short said one time that the most potent pot he ever smoked was only 8-10% thc.

Id love a thunder fuck. Especially from an Alaskan. Havent grown one but keen to.
Kick ass name. Love it

grow n steady wins the race

I got a buddy who might still be able to acquire F1 seeds up here in AK. The true Northern strain is amazing. I've only seen two people with the clones from it. It's a beautiful strain no doubt!

DJ short said one time that the most potent pot he ever smoked was only 8-10% thc.

Yeah I guess a lot of it really depends on the terpene profile and other cannabinoids too. But the pictures they had didn't make it look much better lol Definitely seeing much better specimens here.

Sooner or later i think we'll grow out most of the DP offerings and get some honest reviews.

I got a buddy who might still be able to acquire F1 seeds up here in AK. The true Northern strain is amazing. I’ve only seen two people with the clones from it. It’s a beautiful strain no doubt!

Yeah I don't know how closely this strain represents the original. I know there is a lot of speculation that the original strain was lost. Regardless, what I have works great for my back pain and is really great in oil as well. Very nice yielding strain for sure and a very unique scent to her. I just harvested the rest of my breeding plant so its drying and we will start tallying up to total yield of seeds from her in a day or three.

Back
Top Bottom