1st Indoor Grow - 9 Strains - Eek!

Granny Green Thumbs, phenominal grow sweetheart. I was going to ask earlier how you are combating the smell...lol. We have just 1 plant left from the first grow that is all budded up, and folks always comment that they can smell it when they walk in the house. And it is in a locked space! Can't imagine the odor you are trying to control...but lovely to those of us that appreciate it. You have done such a tremendous job on your grow and your journal. Start excercising those finger, gonna be alot of trimming coming up soon.

Granny Green Thumbs, phenominal grow sweetheart. I was going to ask earlier how you are combating the smell...lol. We have just 1 plant left from the first grow that is all budded up, and folks always comment that they can smell it when they walk in the house. And it is in a locked space! Can't imagine the odor you are trying to control...but lovely to those of us that appreciate it. You have done such a tremendous job on your grow and your journal. Start excercising those finger, gonna be alot of trimming coming up soon.

She has a carbon filter the size of a hot water heater lol

CarbonScrubber8Inch.jpg

Ahhhh, what beautiful nuggies you have Granny:cheesygrinsmiley: Nothing beats getting blazed on your own home grown. I loved what my wife said....'this tastes like you bought it' standing there with a shit eating grin on her face.

"Gosh granny what big colas you have" said little redeye rideninhood.:smokin:

:hug::hug::hug:siscokid:hug::hug::hug: The better to stone you with honey!!! Come right this way into my den of green... LOL!

I hope you have someone to help with the manicure job thats coming, if not I'll just go and stand in the front of a home-depot so if you need a laborer I will be the one with dark hair and dark eyes.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:siscokid:kiss::kiss::kiss: I looked for you at the home-depot and waited... and waited... and waited... hmm... where were ya???? Oh crap! I musta got stoned and missed it again cuz I think maybe I was just at home sitting on de pot!!! :rofl:

LOVE YOU!!!

OHHH MYYYY AGAAAAASH
where are some helpfull helpers when needed
Even thoe it was early nice harvest there

:hug::hug::hug:blacken:hug::hug::hug: Hi honey!!! Yes - I need you and siscokid and everyone!!! Where oh where are you??? Thank you so much honey!!! I am now in smokin' heaven with what the hermies have given me, but I am really lookin' forward to harvesting some plants that will have some significant production of bud and harvested at max potential! :woohoo: Sometime SOON! Great to see ya honey! Come on down to granny's anytime and I'll put ya to work! LOVE YA!!!

Granny those are some really nice nugs. Looking at all of the pics of ur buds I cant wait untill I have some!! Great job granny..

So you had to chop them early at least you got some great looking meds off of them!!
Damn Hermies...."It is what it is"

Much Love from the Glove Granny

Good God Almighty, Granny420! Excuse my french but you gots some sexy bitches!!!! My sincerest apologies for not stoppping in earlier.
Holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !!!!!
:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy: :yummy:
You kno Granny, i've been offering my services as a trim-man to all the elites, but none have yet to hire me. Allow me to make up for my late coming by doing some trim work for you oh granny bunny:angel::skeptical: I'll even waive my fee ;)

Granny im goin to do somethin i shoulda did a long time ago....
Subscribe! :woohoo:

I honestly read the last 9 pages and all i can say is you are admirably excellent. :goodjob:

Trich-Central!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :trance::drool:

:popcorn:

:welcome:DroJo:welcome: and :thanks: honey!!! No need to be sorry about not gettin' in here - I think ya probably have a ton of things goin' on with yer own grow! Ever since seein' yer name and all the nice comments about ya in the MOM area (see yer in the runnin against our young Butcher) I been wantin' to get in and see what you have goin' on... but time is such a problem now - EEEEEKKKKK!!!!!! I'll try to make it to yer journal - even if yer grow is all harvested by the time I get there (like OldSkoool's Wanda!)! But... I bet you'll be like most here and you'll be startin' another grow I can keep track of!!! So good to meetcha honey!!!

:hug::hug::hug:blacken:hug::hug::hug: Hi honey!!! Yes - I need you and siscokid and everyone!!! Where oh where are you??? Thank you so much honey!!! I am now in smokin' heaven with what the hermies have given me, but I am really lookin' forward to harvesting some plants that will have some significant production of bud and harvested at max potential! :woohoo: Sometime SOON! Great to see ya honey! Come on down to granny's anytime and I'll put ya to work! LOVE YA!!!

ha ha ha
working with those beauties oh yeah =D

:hug::hug::hug:siscokid:hug::hug::hug: The better to stone you with honey!!! Come right this way into my den of green... LOL!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:siscokid:kiss::kiss::kiss: I looked for you at the home-depot and waited... and waited... and waited... hmm... where were ya???? Oh crap! I musta got stoned and missed it again cuz I think maybe I was just at home sitting on de pot!!! :rofl:

LOVE YOU!!!

LMAO! you mean you were toking de-pot on de-pot? Nice! I wish I could do that but I have horrible memories of my father (RIP) smoking a butt while taking his morning turd. Then us kids would have to get ready for school and share that one bath room.

LMAO! you mean you were toking de-pot on de-pot? Nice! I wish I could do that but I have horrible memories of my father (RIP) smoking a butt while taking his morning turd. Then us kids would have to get ready for school and share that one bath room.
LMFAO... and an involuntary shudder too!:rofl:

LMFAO..I couldnt stop laughing..Sounds very familiar

Sweet looking grow Granny! :goodjob:

I got into reading so much I missed 4:20 for my first hoot of the day. lol I'll make up for it by having two now. :nicethread: :popcorn:

:peace:

Took me awhile to catch back up on your journal but things are looking great Granny!! Keep it up!

:hug::hug::hug:Scooby!!!:hug::hug::hug: So wonderful to see you again honey!!! Thank you and hope all is going good for you!

awesome granny!! those look great!!! so happy for you!!!how many plants are left for you?

:hug::hug::hug:mesrone!!!:hug::hug::hug:Hi HoneyBun!!! Last week I tried writing to you from work and before I got done the electricity went out here! That ended my attempts to catch up here! SO VERY GOOD TO SEE YOU! SO SORRY I HAVEN'T GOTTEN A REPLY TO YOU FOR AWHILE!!!

How many plants left... well, I keep adding plants to the flower room from the veg room, so we still have a full flower room with around 40 plants in it at various sizes and stages of flowering. I have a full veg room with plants ready to go in all the way to the clones I took last week which are the last clones I will take. Pretty much I will have an ongoing harvest thru the end of March... then I will be all done growing and will have more time to visit everyone else!!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:Love ya, toots!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

:hug::hug::hug:siscokid!!:hug::hug::hug: LMAO!!! EEEEEKKK!!!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom