36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

I'm one sentence in and I already wish you were close enough to hug. :battingeyelashes:

Thank you for the share. I'm going to steal/borrow it and post it on my journal. You really are amazing, you know.

Not me Sue, I just share everything I learn from others. I believe the guy who wrote this is the owner of Modern Microbes, and will have a soil mix available through bas soon. All part of the Probiotic Farmers Alliance.

I knew it wasn't written by you 36. I was just so thrilled to find what could be called a no-till manual. I just finished it and Wow! That's fabulous. Thanks.

IMG_20150911_201327.jpg
IMG_20150911_201346.jpg
IMG_20150911_201434.jpg

Hey duggs, hope you are doing well. Aren't you about due for another fuck work Wednesday? :volcano-smiley:

Funny you say that 36G...i was just askin the GF the other day if i'm due for another Mental health day?;)
Liked your update....got Major all worried eh...:rofl: It's ok Major....yours are gonna look fantastic too, in a few weeks! Hey 36G, you got a few outside too don't ya....sorry i should know this. Have an awesome day my brotha....cheers...wher'es my java?:circle-of-love:

Damn 36! I'm loving the looks of those!

Whew! Incredible work that soil of yours does 36. So glad I stopped. Hit you with reps back there somewhere, but it's hard to remember which piece of brilliance I left that for. Keep it up bud. Doing great over on this corner. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom