• PeeJay

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • Antics

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • SmokeSara

Votes: 9 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow!! I just found out I was nominated!!! How awesome!! Thank you 420 staff and members :) quite an honor to be nominated, this made my day!!! Thank you!!!!

Well this one was easy, I had to vote for SmokeSara!!

She has lit up this board and really participates.

:cheer:

As much as I love Sara I can't in my right mind vote for a sponsor. Besides being the best CS I have dealt with she is a great lady. However Ice bust's his ass with research and testing to prove things to us growers. His reviews are honest and his grows are always fantastic. I have to stick with the grower. Good luck Ice...

As much as I love Sara I can't in my right mind vote for a sponsor. Besides being the best CS I have dealt with she is a great lady. However Ice bust's his ass with research and testing to prove things to us growers. His reviews are honest and his grows are always fantastic. I have to stick with the grower. Good luck Ice...

Felt the same way about voting for a Sponsor but I can see Sara really has been great addition to this community!

I voted for the guy that finally gave me/us some PAR readings I have been searching so hard for!!!!! You know who are!

Only been a member a very short time but wanted to throw a thanks to some of the Journal owners I have been reading/using to LEARN A TON FROM:

Light Addict
Crawdaddy
Bushwack
B.I.D

There's of course more so a big thanks to the whole community ..... you've been a great source of info and very helpful.

Cheers,
WG

I don't quite understand why there are 2 sponsors out of 5 total nominations in the Member of the month nominations. They are companies, or representing companies trying to sell their products. They do help people with questions, but those questions, for the most part are about the products they are trying to sell.
I just feel like sponsors shouldn't be considered for Member of the Month, nothing against Sara or JJ personally.
My vote goes to Ice.;)

If you research both Joey and Sara's posts, you will see that they spend a TON of time helping our members here. Regardless of whether or not they make a profit from some of the help, it is honorable that they are doing so, while the overall majority is absorbed in their own world. The more members who step up to help others and the more members who submit worthy nominations to us, then the more we will see of your favorite members in the contest.
:Namaste:

I don't quite understand why there are 2 sponsors out of 5 total nominations in the Member of the month nominations. They are companies, or representing companies trying to sell their products. They do help people with questions, but those questions, for the most part are about the products they are trying to sell.
I just feel like sponsors shouldn't be considered for Member of the Month, nothing against Sara or JJ personally.
My vote goes to Ice.;)

Congrats. on the win Icemud!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom