• Ronnie6690 - OG #18

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • TaylorMade420 - Strawberry Blue

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Mono - Double Berry

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to say, some amazing ladies this month....Where is Hugh Hashner at because we have some centerfolds!!! LOL

I wanted to share this with all of you.. about 2 years ago when I became a member I never had grown before and found 420 magazine. I instantly loved the respect, knowledge and sense of care the members here shared. Somehow while beginning to navigate the site I found the contests, and was constantly blown away by the amazing growers that I actually had the change to meet, friend, and mingle with here at 420...!! You all gave me a drive to learn everything I could to someday have grows that could be as good as the beautiful plants that all of these contests and members share.. and still today, even though I may have some very successful grows now under my belt, I still look at all of these beautiful cannabis plants and amazing growers and it still continues to drive me to learn more.. I just wanted to share that with everyone here because these contest show some of the amazing talent here at 420 magazine and you all are inspirations to those new at growing and those that have experience as well :)

Great entries everyone and cheers to many more!!!

day 1 of 12/12, 2 plants 1 pot pretty much the whole plant is strawberry blue by world of seeds, front little bit is delicious seed fruity chronic juice
DSCN18444.JPG
DSCN18436.JPG

is it too late to enter my nirvana seeds master kush? (hindu kush x skunk #1)

2013-04-15_18-46-08_493.jpg

2013-04-10_23-09-40_823.jpg

I was absolutely honored to even contend in this contest. I am completely humbled and mindblown to be leading the pack even if only temporarily. :Namaste: much love

Thanks jon! I'm still amazed at this whole thing. I honestly did not expect to compete with the likes of cat and cola and the rest. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom