• Ronnie6690 - OG #18

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • TaylorMade420 - Strawberry Blue

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Mono - Double Berry

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks mate! I'm trying not to count my chickens before they hatch. And your plants are hardly what I'd call lackluster mate lol. :Namaste:

I think it's safe to assume that you've got April's P.O.T.M. contest all sewn up cannasensei & a well deserved win I must say with that beautiful little lady. Excellent work and congratulations mate!:ganjamon::thumb::bravo::high-five:

Thanks guys. I'm beyond ecstatic about it. I legitimately didn't expect to even stand a chance. I appreciate all the votes, next time ill enter a pretty one ;) :Namaste:

congrats bruh. i said your chem was gonna win last month, and it didnt..but now look whos won!

Cannasensei!!! Congrats on your win... What a freaking bush you grew!! tons of tops and looking fat and heavy. Some really nice plants up here this month and I am proud to be a member amongst all these amazing green thumbs!

Thanks guys. Everyone involved in this site and the patients is why I do what I do. It means everything to see so many rally around me and show such overwhelming support. Also I would like to send the $50 gift card to someone deserving as I neither need it or will use it quite honestly, I don't do online retail and would much rather it benefit someone needy. If anyone knows of someone deserving (truly) please inbox me their screenname and a short explanation of why u feel they'd be best suited ill pick someone by days end and ensure it reaches them.

Thanks again everyone :Namaste:

gotta love it when your horse wins. Grats canna :)

Back
Top Bottom