• Poll closed .
Here is my entry.
Chocolate Fondue from DNA.UK cheese X chocolope
5 gal. pot and screen is 21x16 in.
Good luck everyone.
014629.JPG
023281.JPG

Hey jimmy6000 nice looking plant! some frosty business going on man:goodjob:
I've got some chocolate fondue in veg, hope they turn out as good as yours :Namaste::thumb::cheer:

Heres mine for the month.

Critical jack herer clone, 5 weeks into flowering on current 1600 ppm

Sorry about the quality, when I submit my monster next month it'll be better :)

IMAG07504.jpg
IMAG07547.jpg

Almost looks like that Monster in "Alien"! Is the duct running down how you feed her or is she scoping out the Scrog to munch on?

Beautiful grow!

Well I'm back to play in the merry ol' month of May and will go with a couple shots of my short and stocky Indica dominant GrandDowKush strain as it finishes up it's life under two 1000 watt H.P.S. lights. She's sporting a massive and super dense cola about 14" long and the diameter of a 32oz. plastic coke bottle thanks to the CO2 I'm running at 1500 ppm every hour on the hour and with a heavenly scent of grapes when pinching the flowers. Another few days and down she comes with the huge fan leaves turning beautiful shades of purple and yellow in the end. Good luck all and keep it green!:goodluck: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC077932.jpg

DSC077271.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

That's some crazy girth! When I saw the picture of the harvested cola in the eye candy thread I almost fell off my chair.

Hi everyone! I just want to let you all know that the maximum limit of entries has been reached for this month! The poll will be posted at midnight but anymore entries after this time will not be able to be included this month.

Thank you everyone for your participation! :cheer:

Some nice plants here! it was a close one for me between Josh223 - Holy Grail Kush and DrTentgrow - Critical but it hink I will have to go for the critical as the buds are so big!

Absolutely stunning and outstanding entries this month. Lots of participants this time around. Huge spread, very tough to make a decision with all the prime, top shelf specimens that are showcased in here. I don't want to single anyone out because they are all so very good.

Great work everyone! :circle-of-love:

There was not a clear superior plant IMO this month, I could see 5 or 6 that have a good chance at winning and be legitimate winners IMO(not the 'popularity' contest that sometimes I see happening, when there is an obviously better plant but the more 'popular' member won).

In the end I voted for Chronic's due to the size of the center cola.

I almost went for Sweetleaf's autoflower, due to its sheer size for an autoflower, but IMO i need to see a plant either finished or close to to be a 'plant of the month'

I was hoping to get an Hawaiian Snow in here this month, but she decided to yellow/lose all her fan leaves early and she is an ugly beast now, but buds smell good and are getting frosty. I do not plan on having anything worthy for the next few months, and I refuse to enter for the sake of entering, when I do enter a plant it will be one I objectively think will have good chance at winning.

Just my individual thought processes, not everyone is the same of course.

Wow! What a great group of entries! I just dig all your efforts and the results! Voted up!

Amazing transformation on that cheese plant! Grew it for many years and still love it! CO your stem structure is second to none! But I had to go with CA215's because this is a popularity contest, no just kidding, his plant is the most like I like to grow. Compact and buddy.

Keep on greening up this world we have!

Decisions.. decisions.. decisions.. :bravo: to everyone's entries this month, such a wonderful sight seeing the contests grow to the extent they have since I joined. As everyone chooses to vote differently, I tend to vote how dankessdude votes. I like to go with the plant that looks similar to what I try and achieve in a plant. For this reason I chose the freebean aka choc fon! Love me some porta scrog beauts :Namaste:

Man...that was certainly a tough decision! I want to be friends with all of you, that way we could smoke/exchange fantastic dro joints all day long! XD :lot-o-toke:
Good luck to all entries! :Namaste:

(not the 'popularity' contest that sometimes I see happening, when there is an obviously better plant but the more 'popular' member won).

YESSSS....i have seen this too and it is Major sad when a far better plant loses to plant that was entered by a more popular member, this should not be so that is why we have a Member of the Month contest, no?

Well as for this month i agree with Crawdaddy 100%, there are SO many plants to choose from it is hard to make a choice! what also makes me glad is to see that it is a neck on neck race so far it is gunna be fun to see this one trough!!

Best of luck to all the STUNNING entries this month and may the best PLANT win!!

Best and Blessed to all :420:'ers out there

:adore: :420:

Back
Top Bottom