Arteekay's Second Grow - Autos & Feminized - Mixed Strains

Need some geekspeak to drop at future conferences, wouldn't that be a kick in the pants if any of us end up meeting IRL like that...

I complain, but I still wouldn't want to do anything else. And if our new PM follows through on his promise to legalize, I can try for a second job doing this hobby in a commercial setting.

That'd be wild.

Jan 06 Update. JH, CR, and NEM are 7 days old. Temp is 78 and RH is 72%.

No sign of the White Widow yet, but I have faith in it showing up tomorrow or the next day at the latest. She's getting lightly misted a couple times a day.

Dark Devil cracked and showed a tiny bit of white after her day long bath, she's now resting in the dark in a damp paper towel.

The two autos, Jack Herer and New Early Miss both in 5 gallon fabric pots, were given 240ml of bubbled tap water and the top of their pots once again just to change the color and keep the dust down.

NEM:

That's about as true as truth gets. You'd think we have anti-silly pills by now.

As we learned in the documentary movie 'Idiocracy' by the visionary scholar Mike Judge, we are too concerned with growing hair and getting erections to worry about anti-stupid research.

Subbed. I had another ww auto pop up two days ago and have some dark Devils en route. Is your ww an auto or one of you ur photos?

Welcome Labman! Glad to have ya here.

The White Widow and the Crown Royale are our first Photos, very excited about them.

Ah very nice. I'm excited about the dark devil but won't have room for it for a while so I'll have to watch yours. I also have dr. Feel good, auto ultimate and Himalayan blue diesel on deck.

There's also the Dark Devil Auto Community Grow journal. It's what first got me excited about getting an order in for them.

That, and the reports that experienced smokers with high tolerances are having their pants blown off by it.

Yeah I looked through that journal. Are you planning on posting your dd grow in the forum?

Yeah, she'll be a part of this journal, with some significant milestones posted to the DDA community grow one.

I'm in IT too. Is this a trend? :hmmmm:

If I had the balls I would quit and move to Colorado and get a job in grow industry out there. But....I don't :passitleft:

It is starting to look like a trend.. IT here too. Who knew it would take a grow journal to help me understand Windows blue screens (unrelated to blue waffles.. And I'm too scared to google that lol)

arteekay! Hello!

This is one of the best threads ever :) We've already had pen flipping, dead seeds and (lord have mercy, I'm not going to google it) blue waffles. *terrified titter*

For some things, doing it for money definitely kills the buzz. I make my living at something I love, but I have firm boundaries. Beyond that I do a million other things to lose any money I've made doing the main thing :) The funny aspect is that I always have the urge to monetize (sorry) my hobbies, and it usually doesn't work out well :)

Subbed in and looking forward to it!

arteekay! Hello!

This is one of the best threads ever :) We've already had pen flipping, dead seeds and (lord have mercy, I'm not going to google it) blue waffles. *terrified titter*

For some things, doing it for money definitely kills the buzz. I make my living at something I love, but I have firm boundaries. Beyond that I do a million other things to lose any money I've made doing the main thing :) The funny aspect is that I always have the urge to monetize (sorry) my hobbies, and it usually doesn't work out well :)

Subbed in and looking forward to it!

Coming from someone who I find in just about every thread I join, that means a lot! Thanks Glimmergrass, and welcome! Glad to have your eyes on my girls.

My hobbies tend towards the grey or black side. For example I collect movies and tv shows, nearly 30 TB of them now, all HD and consistently named and stored with working subtitles all indexed by Kodi (formerly XBMC). Easily more than half will never be watched, but I still have to have them. An actor dies and I suddenly have to have their entire filmography.

Sadly, can't really monetize that. I fill portable hard drives for friends, but it's not right to charge for that.

Because I know right from wrong I guess. :thedoubletake: :loopy:

Jan 07 Update. JH, CR, and NEM are 8 days old. WW is 1 day old, maybe. Temp is 79 and RH is 71%

Dark Devil auto spent her first full day in damp paper towel and has a tap root, too small to plant yet, but tomorrow she should go into her big 4.6 G air pot.

Our second attempt at a White Widow photo sprouted, but our trouble with this pack of seeds continues. She has one cotyledon and no noticeable new growth point. There doesn't seem to be a membrane holding two leaves together, but we're hoping we see something different by tomorrow night:

NEM, no issues and probably the healthiest looking:

JH, some discoloration on her first set of single leaves. Happened to one in our first grow too. Not sure why:

Our Crown Royale photo is easily the farthest ahead of the pack. Not sure why, but she's a shy gurl that is very hard to get a focused picture of:

(leaf drop is just from the fan)

Our Vice President of Internal Security just read the memo that there are new babies in the basement. He's quite concerned about their safety and is considering sabotage as the most logical explanation for the troubles with the White Widow.

Here he is standing guard. Well, not standing, nor on guard, but present, and that's good enough for us:

Hope the WW works for you. I have 5 WW from CKS as well but haven't started any. My plan was to do them next.

There good about replacing so I would let them know.:Namaste:

Yeah, we're thinking we'll give her until Sunday night and get ahold of Crop King Seeds at that point, it'll be 2 of 5 DOA. From 100% to 83% success rate from one specific pack.

I'm pretty sure your ww will be fine. I'm excited to see that dd come to fruition.

Really? I can't figure out how she's going to start going anywhere, there's just no growth point anywhere on 'er.

Jan 08 Update. JH, CR, and NEM are 9 days old. WW is 2 day old, still maybe. Temp is 76 and RH is 68%

Came home to enough of a tap root to pot our Dark Devil Auto, but decided on a change of plan. We couldn't find a tray big enough to hold our air pot in time, so she went into the same 5 gallon fabric pot as the other two autos. We just weren't prepared to deal with the height difference either and how it would affect the rest of the girls in the tent. If there wasn't a gratis fourth seed in the pack we might have been more concerned. We'll get a decent grow out of it, and can do up the air pot on a future grow of it.

Family pic with the newest pot:

No real change in the White Widow photo baby after 26 hours:

Plan currently is to give her another full 48 hours to get a growth point or she'll join her last sister in the swirling porcelain funeral bowl.

NEM, doin' fine:

JH with one mildly wounded wing:

Crown Royale photo, getting big a little too fast:

Growing so fast, we topped her already, naughty little nuglet that she is:

Im in mate and great start.cnt wait till u top these girls.it brings me joy to see more and more gardners topping autos.top job to u all.and i see ur dog is a ladies man.protecting ur girls;) good lad;) give him a treat from me;) ha.and best of luck with this grow mate il be watching;)

After seeing what Britney, the Early Miss from our first grow and the one I posted in your new auto topping thread, did after I accidentally topped and crippled her, how could we not. Right? :) :) :)

We were discussing earlier tonight when we'd do the autos, I think we agreed on fourth node on one and fifth on another. I had a moment when I thought to myself that maybe we'd just train the crap out of one instead of topping both, but convinced myself that we can do both to both anyway.

I'm extremely happy to have thebeast watching over my girls from such an early age. I swear they stood up a little taller when I told 'em. :adore:

Our Chief hair producer is a very handsome boy. He's Jaybiz's pup so I've only known him for a little over two years now, but he's hard not to fall in love with, just painfully adorable and utterly derped out in nearly equal ratios.

Back
Top Bottom