Auto Topping LED Grow

Hi beast , ya like you say , lots of penny's , thats why I'm really interested in this run , the led's your using are affordable not just a dream ,
Have you ever seen these .
4x 200mm Screw ES, E27 Flexible Lamp Holder Directional Light Extension Adaptor .
Found on the big E .
just would like to help people growing with cfl . please pass on .
would post link but don't want to break any rules .
Be safe .

Sonic good work but i have never really used or looked into cfl,s .i like alot of power from lights from start to finish for best growth of my ladies.cfl just cannot match hps or led in veg .i agree there good for extra light but for me id just rather buy another led if had the room ha ha;)

I have put mainlined lady back under hps in diffrent tent so its just the 3 autos under the led,s as this grow states.led,s seem to be doing there job well so far and give off very little heat;).i was expecting my babies to stretch abit looking for more light.but no stretch so they must have plenty;)

Canna we could go on a mission and turn ur auto into a monster.how much led power do u have;)

Hey Beast,

I have three different LED brands right now. I already know what the Mars Hydro 96 x3 (my go to stand by light) and the Budmaster XG LED's (75w x 4 panels, home built unit) will do and am very happy with them.

Right now I would like to try a plant from start to finish under the Smart Grow Technologies 250W Par Force LED. (this model is being clearanced out apparently)
I used it for part of the last grow and loved it. Let's see how it does for a full term gal.
No heat, no fans. The heat is supposedly absorbed in the unit through specific aluminum designing.
Anyway, I can get 4 plants under that light easily in a row and probably a couple auto's on each side of the row...if you can picture what I'm saying there. ;-)
For vegging, which matters not with autos, I use a 600W hps unit.

Here's some grow details:
I am now back to growing indoors in home made fabric grow pots in a room in the basement. Night temps are approx. 66 degrees+ and daytime averaging 72 degrees.
The soil I have is a home blend with the help of a member on the site (PeeJay) for the "recipe" , no nutrients needed as it has everything built into the mix.
And, I use rainwater at all times.

Canna ur setup sounds sweet;) u have alot of power.those led,s u speak of sound aswome good work. I say stick 6 autos under there;) and like.ur thinking of hps for veg good work .this grow is the first time im not using hps.im hoping these led,s give me some good veg growth.the plants all have all they need so just down to the lights;)

Canna ur setup sounds sweet;) u have alot of power.those led,s u speak of sound aswome good work. I say stick 6 autos under there;) and like.ur thinking of hps for veg good work .this grow is the first time im not using hps.im hoping these led,s give me some good veg growth.the plants all have all they need so just down to the lights;)

I have a seed order going in next week, there will be some Auto seeds in the mix now.

So, protocol on the growing pics...do you want us to post progress pics here or on our own threads with a post link to take a look-see?

:circle-of-love:

I'm going to find the Durban poison for one, and definitely some more of the Pyramid Purple. I love how that one turned out growing as well as harvest.
There was another one, can't remember at the moment.....

Got any other suggestions brother dear?

Momma's got a little cash set aside just for seeds. :)

Edit: I remember now, it is "Cream of the Crop Purple Paralysis". Cream of the Crop seeds are good producers, and the Purp is mostly Sativa. Reasonable price too. :)

And Nirvana Swiss Cheese (also mostly Sativa). I've had very good luck with Nirvana seeds in the past.

Alrighty then....seed order is in. Auto Durban Poison is on the way along with these:

From HERBIE's (a trusted sponsor here)

Nirvana Blue Mystic Seeds (NS05)

Cream Of The Crop Purple Paralysis Feminised Seeds (CTC0109F)

Nirvana Swiss Cheese Auto Autoflowering Feminised Seeds (NSF563)

Dutch Passion AutoDurban Poison Feminised Autoflowering Seeds (DP3932)

Pyramid Auto Purple Feminised Seeds (PYR119)

FREEBIES: 3x 1 free feminised seed with every 5 pack purchased from the Nirvana range (Nirvana Seeds Offer)
FREEBIES: 1 X Humboldt Bubbas Gift Feminised Seed, 2 X Humboldt 707 Truthband Feminised Seeds, 3 X Humboldt Amherst Sour Diesel Feminised Seeds, 10 X Afghani Regular Seed

:thumb:

Canna sounds like u have been preplanning good work.id say pineapple express auto.quite a beast and also think u would like pyramid auto northern lights a great producer;) u can post progress on here i dont mind or cud make ur own auto grow and il be there to help upto u;) and rifleman internet is a safe place to get auto seeds to ur door i have no bother;)

Thats a good deal canna top job;) i use a seed bank were u can buy single seeds i like that as i like to have a mix of autos;) on the grow;) auto durban poison good choice she is in my tent at the mo.lets see how she does happy growing every1;)

Thats a good deal canna top job;) i use a seed bank were u can buy single seeds i like that as i like to have a mix of autos;) on the grow;) auto durban poison good choice she is in my tent at the mo.lets see how she does happy growing every1;)

I might start an Auto grow journal, we'll see when my new seeds get here. I'm seriously looking forward to seeing what your Durban Poison produces.

And I 2nd that to rifleman!
I was scared as hell the first time ordering seeds, but I have a trusted source now, they make it so easy. They are also discreet and fast. :)

Alrighty then....seed order is in. Auto Durban Poison is on the way along with these:

From HERBIE's (a trusted sponsor here)

Nirvana Blue Mystic Seeds (NS05)

Cream Of The Crop Purple Paralysis Feminised Seeds (CTC0109F)

Nirvana Swiss Cheese Auto Autoflowering Feminised Seeds (NSF563)

Dutch Passion AutoDurban Poison Feminised Autoflowering Seeds (DP3932)

Pyramid Auto Purple Feminised Seeds (PYR119)

FREEBIES: 3x 1 free feminised seed with every 5 pack purchased from the Nirvana range (Nirvana Seeds Offer)
FREEBIES: 1 X Humboldt Bubbas Gift Feminised Seed, 2 X Humboldt 707 Truthband Feminised Seeds, 3 X Humboldt Amherst Sour Diesel Feminised Seeds, 10 X Afghani Regular Seed

:thumb:

Just a few beans then :drool::drool:

Ive got blue mystic aUtos on the go now, and have done a photo girl too.... Will be getting some more soon. If herbie aint sold out and retired. :rofl::rofl:

Just a few beans then :drool::drool:

Ive got blue mystic aUtos on the go now, and have done a photo girl too.... Will be getting some more soon. If herbie aint sold out and retired. :rofl::rofl:

ROFL! I'm sure he won't be retired on MY order. :rofl: Incredibly tight budget here right now. ;-)
I'll check out your Blue Mystics tonight or tomorrow for sure. :)

The one current downfall for me on Auto's, not much sense trying to take clones. All of my photo plants in veg, and some in flower are clones.
So, next step is pollination so I can make some seeds.....another journal...another time. LOL

Wow, 7 pages in already mate, all caught up. Looking forward to seeing the results on these now u swapped to led.
I popped a couple of Sensi Skunk auto's in all mix last night. Been kicking around for the last yr so thought it was about time I did something with them lol. Been growing in coco but but been wanting to go organic for a while now..Hopefully the all mix ain't to hot as I've read some mixed reviews on it.
Gd luck wiv the grow bro, I'll be hovering around as usual.

Back
Top Bottom