Auto Topping LED Grow

Checked on the young this morning and all fighting fight ready for the light.so today is day number 1;) here are the baby autos awwww;)
DSC_14555.JPG
DSC_145410.JPG
DSC_14567.JPG

Then i set about getting the led,s on the down low there so cool in heat u can get them nice and low.and the life of the autos begins day number1. Happy growing every1;)
IMG_20151029_085240.JPG
IMG_20151029_085307.JPG

Each panel of the leds i am using is 340 watt so combined together around 700 watt of led power. Time will tell on how they perform hope i made the right choice ha ha;)

Hope they do a grand job for ya

It take it the space is tonnes cooler now, must be a fair old difference....

Thats another reason i want to go led... Cant see em running much hotter than my big cfl... But much more power

Hope all is well with you and the grow

:high-five:

Subscribed, and reading up now.

:circle-of-love:

You're going to love growing with LED's! No heat issues as you've noticed. I only use my HPS unit for vegging photo plants now ( cold weather is here, it's adding heat to the house. LOL)

Nice clean set up you have Beast. Can't wait to see what that Durban poison does. I love that you go straight to the final grow pots. :)

My Partner in crime, Cannafan sent me here. I've started the same "side by side" but the two participating seedlings are still newborns in rockwool cubes Beast.
:popcorn:

My Partner in crime, Cannafan sent me here. I've started the same "side by side" but the two participating seedlings are still newborns in rockwool cubes Beast.
:popcorn:

Hiya Reg.... Long time no see.... Nice to see you still growing away.... Dont know about u, but i dont half miss Brassic brit and his stilton sisters !!!

We used to have a right giggle with him...

Nice to see the couch is still open for business

:high-five:

Budworshipper :passitleft: BAR​

Thanks u gardners for all ur kind words.and great to see so many ppl here respect;) cannafan and budworshipper i can not belive how cool these led,s are in heat compared to hps a huge diffrence.as u say no more heat isssues sounds awsome to me. Im just hoping they match the growth the hps gave my ladies certainly enough power there time will tell;)

And also another key valid point about achiving a big auto topped or untopped.is the space u give ur plants to grow .bigger the space bigger the plant .thats why i choose 3 plants for this grow space as they grow i will space them evenly apart giving each plant the perfect room to grow as big as they want to;) so its not all about just pot size;)happy growing every1

Budworshipper thanks dude yea there that low on heat i dont even think i need the fan on.but know the plants will enjoy.a major diffrence from hps heat wise.hope u get urself some led,s mate see for urself:)

Budworshipper thanks dude yea there that low on heat i dont even think i need the fan on.but know the plants will enjoy.a major diffrence from hps heat wise.hope u get urself some led,s mate see for urself:)

Cheers dude...i will get em... Asafp...

I have had the money 3 times before, but as life likes to give you a kick in the plums every now and then.., i had to divert the funds... But now im determined, without fail... I will get my mitts on a LED panel soon...

The purple lights had me at " hello "...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I reckon a MH reflector 480 or 720.... That would be the nuts

:Namaste:

Good lad keep doing what ur doing ul get there;) and if these prove good il spend more on led lights next run.but for the 2 i bought job done and deliverd under 120 pound.not bad for 700 watt;)

Back
Top Bottom