Auto Topping LED Grow

Here is the info and output of my led lights;)
Not that I understand it but it's good to know. LOL...

And bar what page of ur grow are these babies on.hard to find u are a busy boy damn!!! Lol
Yeah Beast, I know I have a lot of different experiments and whatnot going on for one journal but it's the 2 babies in Rockwool cubes on the Upper Deck of "THIS" post.

Welcome all;) canna yes my fan is on for my babies as i know its good for them.even tho isnt even hot ha;) my hps was a 600. These led,s combine are 700 watt.soi dont kno which has more power?;) im thinking the led.but plants do love hps;)

Thanks for the HPS info, I'm not sure on the power thing either. That stuff always confuses me, but combined...all of the LED's I'm using instead of the HPS and Multiple CFL units have saved me money on the bill. I was expecting it to be higher, but it was lower.
Not complaining at all....LOL
I'm looking through my seed stash to see if I have even one Auto seed left anywhere. I want to get started right away. I hope I have at least one. ;-)

Your ladies will love the new LED but here's the deal on hps to LED conversion at least in the cases I have seen... the watt rating cannot be directly compared when talking LED vs HPS.... for instance when replacing the 600 hps in my tent with the mars LED panel.... mars reccomend the 1200w panel bc the actual Watt draw is comparable to the 600 hps

Of course they did. It's called up selling.

And sonic no mate those on other led,s on other grow were 800 watt per single pannel.the 2 i have in this grow are 340 w each.time will tell on performance;)

Atrain ur words just made me smile;) as if he only used 300w for that beast.well i hope i can beat tang quite a challenge but il try my best;) tangs led he uses are very good and hard to come by .grownorthern led,s thats what i want in my tent;) i tried searching loads but could not find any anywere. ha thanks alot mate

Back
Top Bottom