AutoPsycho's Indoor Soil First Grow Strains Chronic Headband MIndbender-2013

question, the plants are in 5 gl bags, i believe ... how much water should i give per watering/feeding per bag??
Enough to get a little run off, I wouldn't water again after that until you can feel the weights gone from the bag, thats one problem with the big containers with little plants but it will do fine. I think the moisture deep in the bag could cause the roots system to go down there searching and in the long run you could have a stronger root system? Will be interesting to see how it all plays out. How many day so o by before you water again?

During flowering, usually the entire bottom half of fan leaves will go yellow and receed/fall off on their own.

Just like KJC said ... If the medium lacks of nitrogen the plant will use it's own supply of supplements to promote new growth and maintain optimal flowering capability.

Sometimes it can be to do with strains and genes but it is pretty normal this far into flowering.

Aslong as the flowers are noticeably growing and increasing in size then you have nothing to worry about mate !

If you go look at some of the lowest fan leaves ... Try to push one downwards and it might even just fall off with pretty much no force at all. If this is the case, defol all the similar ones to promote new growth and make your ladies look alot better :)

Hope this helps bro !

Enough to get a little run off, I wouldn't water again after that until you can feel the weights gone from the bag, thats one problem with the big containers with little plants but it will do fine. I think the moisture deep in the bag could cause the roots system to go down there searching and in the long run you could have a stronger root system? Will be interesting to see how it all plays out. How many day so o by before you water again?

we have been using 3 gal over all for the 5 plants, about every other day, , and the pots are always lighter than i think they should be, i think we will move to 4 gal for the 5 plants and see how that goes, we are on a feed feed water schedule , so unless things get worse, we will likely stay on that schedule, just add one more gallon to the feed ,

You should consider feeding every time instead of feed, feed, water if your plants are hungry.

You can switch back to feed, feed, water once they are full again. Remember, the flowers gain the most weight mid to late bloom so you want to make sure there's enough food in the soil to last.

If you believe in flushing you want to make sure there's enough food to last till week 7, and make sure there's enough "fan leaf food" to last those final weeks.

Some growers say their plants gain the most weight in the final 2 weeks, so you really gotta plan. If you have no fan leaves left you'll have to feed till the end, which I don't like to do anymore

You got this

You should consider feeding every time instead of feed, feed, water, if your plants are hungry.
i think that sounds like a good plane, if i start to get nute burn, i can always back off a bit, but.. correct me if im wrong, this is a critical time , as we need as much nutes as they can handle in order to build bus size, feed, feed , feed it is:high-five: :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

i think that sounds like a good plane, if i start to get nute burn, i can always back off a bit, but.. correct me if im wrong, this is a critical time , as we need as much nutes as they can handle in order to build bus size, feed, feed , feed it is:high-five: :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

Exactly! Just what I said in my edit. They're not going to get locked out if they're eating, which they obviously are. You're more likely to catch some nute stress if you feed too heavily at once.

Frequent light feedings is the way to go.

You got this

Yeh that sounds pretty good :) ...

I usually only give them a plain watering during flowering when I think they are overwhelmed or a little nute burnt ...

You will start to see them thirst for what they need soon enough mate ;)

Yep went through hell with Gert till I just went Fk it and really dosed up her feeding. Not much green in any fans left so will have to feed till end then flush. Im mainly in cocco so not to bad I hope!

that's because you're in your final 2-3 weeks :p (i'm gonna keep picking on you because I like your plants a lot :) )

well the ladies all looked great today...
the yellow leaves just fall off when i grab them, or take very little effort to pop of the stem , im convinced that it is just that time in the plants life to shed un needed vegetation,as the buds are larger every day, we had to tie up a few more branches today, as the weight of the buds are pulling them down, nearly to the floor in some cases, over all things are going great....

we feed the big girls again today, 4 gal between 5 plants , in 5 gal bags... no run off, but it seemed to be plenty of liquid , no food or water for the little ones today,
i did however lst a couple more plants today, so 11 of 12 are lst'd

Back
Top Bottom