Away's Second Grow - DIY - Mars II TopLED 400W (80x5W) - 2015

I told you exactly what it is and sativa heavy phenos don't tolerate stress as well as indica heavy phenos.

I told you exactly what it is and sativa heavy phenos don't tolerate stress as well as indica heavy phenos.

I must agree with b.real here, definitely looks like heat stress from the light, buds absorb that shit much better and easier than the fan leaves do... That is exactly what my burnt leaves looked like, curled inwards to try and shade their main vein..

I must agree with b.real here, definitely looks like heat stress from the light, buds absorb that shit much better and easier than the fan leaves do... That is exactly what my burnt leaves looked like, curled inwards to try and shade their main vein..

Well unless she pulls through from it, the way i see it - she's a weak seed and im popping a replacement :p Considering the skywalker kush is doing just fine under it

Hey Away - if you think its light burn try moving the light up, elevate the other plant and leave the burnt one on the floor. She looks good sans the yellow edge on the btm leaves. Too early to throw in the towel, IMHO. I've had the same thing happen to me. I'd snip those leaves that are brown edged, change lighting and see if you don't have a recovery in a few days. If the plant is healthy she will snap back quick.

Cheers,
BB

Anyway the Critical Kush is getting chopped today, cause im needing some weed soon, so i cant really hold it off much longer. To me she looks ready anyway tho so yeah. I dont feel like its the big loss, but we'll see... i mean how would i know im just a rookie, but i gotta learn it this way, by experiencing it anyway. Thats my way of learning i guess.

However i have a problem though...

I have no extra fans that are not being used at this point so where will i dry it?
- my only idea at this point is to just turn off the lights simply and let her go another week in the dark, while i hang up the Critical kush above her.. I've read about others letting their girls go for the last week in darkness.. i dont understand why, but i guess it wont hurt if others do it on purpose :)
If i do it like this i can have 1 fan making circulation for both the drying plant and the Holy Grail Kush who's still in the pot.

What do you guys think?

Try drying the buds laid on wax paper inside a large paper bag.. I've tried that method before it works. Of course hang drying is easier but I wouldn't put my lady in total darkness for the last week of flower... last days of flower is where you are going to put on weight on your buds, you don't want to mess that up. Has she stopped uptake of water yet?

Cheers

I wouldnt say stopped, but on the Critical Kush i'd say theres a clear difference in uptake compared to last feed. She should have been dry now, but is still pretty wet. Anyway. She got the axe man. need the weed pretty bad >.<

Haha I know your pain. I told myself I wasn't going to buy weed again after my first harvest, but I was too excited about it and ended up smoking all of it way too fast :rofl: Now I'm stuck watching my Purple Elephant finish up while I spend my money at the Dispo ):

Oh well, glad to hear you got to chop her today! Those buds are gonna be pretty :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks bro :)
Hope so..

Here's the pics anyway!

IMG_360011.JPG
IMG_36015.JPG
IMG_36024.JPG
IMG_36046.JPG
IMG_36058.JPG
IMG_36066.JPG
IMG_36076.JPG
IMG_36089.JPG
IMG_36103.JPG
IMG_36116.JPG

Aaaaand a picture of the HGK as she stands ^^

IMG_36038.JPG

Congrats on the chop Away. As Brown does we now dry in paper bags as well. Buds dry evenly & no need for fans.

I also have dried in paper bags, you can pile the buds up a little ways too, just gotta remember to give the bag a shake during the day move things around :cheesygrinsmiley: Has always worked well for me!

Congrats on the harvest Away, very pretty nugs :cheesygrinsmiley:

And we forgot to mention the best part about drying in paper bags Max & Brown; no need for stems. You cut the buds totally off of each branch. Nothing but buddage.

Okay so i just had a tester joint of the Critical Kush... Success! She works! it was actually a pretty good high, pretty hard hitting, im pretty suprised and proud :)
She only yielded 5g's lol, but ye...

I have two conclusions this grow...

1 - I can grow weed that works!

2 - Putting the girls to flower so early was simply a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom