Bapple's 2015 Outdoor Grow - Autos & Photos

Accidentally broke the top off one of the AutoMazars......sigh.....well Autos are not supposed to tolerate topping so this will be the experiment to see what happens.

I must keep my dogs away from my canna plants - they were making me laugh and I lost my balance and bye bye AM top. Sighhhhh :thedoubletake:

image22290.jpg

Accidentally broke the top off one of the AutoMazars......sigh.....well Autos are not supposed to tolerate topping so this will be the experiment to see what happens.

I must keep my dogs away from my canna plants - they were making me laugh and I lost my balance and bye bye AM top. Sighhhhh :thedoubletake:

image22290.jpg

I know its a long shot but you could try cloning it :volcano-smiley:I think Beemerbill topped an auto in his garden grow 2015 ,, thing is they have apparently come a long way now you may still be alright,, have a great day :circle-of-love:

image22290.jpg

"OUCH"! Yeah.. why not try to get it rooted, it
ll just be short flowering plant... VERY SOON. Got nothing to lose.

Sh*t happens, my yorkie jumped into my grow tent and knocked over a seedling...

Your plants amazing Bapple, so many expert growers on here.. 420.com has become my most used web site wayy heyyyy! I tried some white widows autos here in Ireand last summer! They grow ok untill budding, then they just moulded and didnt even fill out.. I wasnt expecting much in our climet.. On one of they other site I follw here form Ireland claims he got 9 ounces with super cali haze out door in our climet.. Me and some of my friends are gonna get some of them seeds and try them to see if theres any truth to it.. we even have a nice wee out of the way south facing location to plant them. Il be sure to make a journal when we get them going.

Your plants amazing Bapple, so many expert growers on here.. 420.com has become my most used web site wayy heyyyy! I tried some white widows autos here in Ireand last summer! They grow ok untill budding, then they just moulded and didnt even fill out.. I wasnt expecting much in our climet.. On one of they other site I follw here form Ireland claims he got 9 ounces with super cali haze out door in our climet.. Me and some of my friends are gonna get some of them seeds and try them to see if theres any truth to it.. we even have a nice wee out of the way south facing location to plant them. Il be sure to make a journal when we get them going.

You should try to grow some of the strains specially bred for the Netherlands and Denmark, early and cold/mold resistant strains.

can i hope in? looks intresting :)

best of luck with your garden

:Namaste:

So it's been a sunny day 18C high and I spent the last 3 hours of light preparing the holes for the final resting place for all the girls. I am knackered.

image22608.jpg
image22609.jpg
image22612.jpg

The Hollands Hope will go into the large pot you can see sunken into the ground above she is the smaller plant in the smaller pot. I think today is day 44. The AutoMazar beside her is half her age.

image22615.jpg

The two AutoMazars - the accidentally topped one is the smaller plant. The one that has not been topped has pistils already
image22616.jpg
image22613.jpg
image22617.jpg

A lazy shot of the four girls under the lights indoors. From tomorrow they will all spend the days out in the sun and be brought back in at sunset for a week and will all go into their final pots/ground next Sunday

image22619.jpg
image22618.jpg

Better photos of everyone tomorrow when I am not half dead of exhaustion

good looking :thumb:

Hollands Hope day 48 she has been transplanted into a large pot, I think 40 litres. Roots looked good. She is a bit small and droopy but she will soon recover, plenty of time between now and September/ October. This is the final resting place for all my grow. The spot gets direct sun from sunrise until about 2 and then dappled sun till 5ish. It's sheltered from the strong winds we regularly get here.

image22677.jpg
image22676.jpg
image22672.jpg

AutoMazar is at day 28 - she is also now in her spot for the duration of the grow

image22679.jpg
image22678.jpg

Day 15 and 16 for the Auto Blackberry Kush, Blue AutoMazar, Amherst Sour Diesel and Portela. One of the autos is already being pouty, Plagron Growmix is fairly hot for seedlings and she does not like it but I will go lightly on the nutes until she stops pouting.

image22670.jpg
image22671.jpg
image22674.jpg
image22673.jpg

The accidentally topped AutoMazar is being attacked by slugs where she is, I will set up a beer trap tonight. She is small has not shown pistils yet but has two tops.

image22675.jpg

Apart from the Hollands Hope which has had BioBizz fish mix, all that the others have had is Plagron Power Roots with each watering.

looking good there :thumb:

best of luck with your garden

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom