BC Godbud & Purple Wreck - Sunshine #4 - Indoor - First Grow

Really nice setup and a great start!

:thumb:

Have you considered a watering issue with that one? Any chance it's getting too much? She wasn't sagging before the last watering ...

They'll lose plenty of fans in flower, but you're right to be concerned - it seems a bit early.

She didn't have the yellow, but she had the "thirsty droop" that they all seem to get about 12-15 hours before I water them. It was almost overnight that the yellowing took place. After the watering most of her other drooped leaves were perked right up.. it was just a lot of the fan leaves that didn't recover. Looking back her last watering was 8 days earlier, so I don't think it is an overwatering issue, but ill keep her checking her twice daily, when the lights come on, and before they shut off.

Ah. If she was already droopy before the watering, then she probably just shed those fans from being dry yesterday.

I tend to let my pots dry out and I've had that happen with a plant that drooped before I got to it. Next day, yelllowed droopy fans.

Nothing to worry about - that one just got a little too dry. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Might as well snap 'em off - they're goners - tidies things up, and it lets you monitor any progression.

The danger in watering comes from the bottom couples inches in the pot. On the one hand, you want the soil to remain damp throughout the pot so all the roots have enough, but you also need to keep the bottom soil aerated - you don't want it to go anerobic. If you water too often, you have trouble, but if you let the pot get too dry, you lose roots.

I like to soak the final pot at transplant, let them soak that up until they get dry ... resoak it ... then try not to ever let them dry out again. By that time, the pots are filled with roots, and the water in the lowest soil is easily absorbed.

Let them dry well in early veg, and then keep them from drying after that. At this stage, you want to catch them before they get very dry.

Hooray!!!!

So lights came on tonight and she seems a lil more green...(I snapped off the ickypoo yellow leaves lol).

I just can't believe how fast these ladies are growing. I added another Purple Wreck and another BC God Bud to the flower tent today. I am rapidly running out of room in there... not sure I will be able to keep adding much longer!

Here are some pictures from the flower tent as of this night.

DSC000797.JPG
DSC0007814.JPG
DSC0007711.JPG
DSC0007415.JPG
DSC0007517.JPG
DSC0007611.JPG
DSC0007316.JPG
DSC0007316.JPG
DSC0007215.JPG

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom