BC Godbud & Purple Wreck - Sunshine #4 - Indoor - First Grow

I have a suggestion for you, Rapture.

I think you should spend some time reading about nutrient teas - I have the sense this would fit your horticultural style. You seem to have a very good understanding about houseplant care already. I don't use them yet myself, so I can't be much help, but a tea is perfect for fine tuning your soil health, like your current yellowing issue.

Nutrient teas are brewed from a mix of soil and organic nutes and then bubbled (aerated) in water for a day or so to cultivate microbial growth, which then enhances your soil energy.

Well I fed them last night, and gave a couple cups of veggy nuits to the SP turning yellow.. and was hoping to see some more green this morning.. but no change yet.. removed another 15 or so leaves that had gone overnight.

Her bud sites look healthy, and the leaves involved at the top of the branches are just lovely.. but the yellowing is making its way up.. affecting smaller fan leaves as well as some of the larger ones.

I will take more pictures tonight when the lights come back on.

Here are a couple shots from the Veggy tent.

"The scenery gets better every day"
DSC0008711.JPG
DSC0008812.JPG
DSC0008910.JPG

That's a really good question.. some longer than others I would imagine.. as I think I can only add a couple more to the flower tent mabey 2 more times.. then I will have to wait until I harvest the big ones to make room for more. Some have been in there for 3-4 weeks already.. and several I just potted this week. I also still have about a dozen in the prop chamber working on rooting still.

I'm not an expert on nutes and I hope someone else will confirm, but I think you're low on Nitrogen. I'd give 'em a double dose of nutes, soak the pots good, and look for improvement in a few days. Take all the yellow fans off. It's not unusual to see them all go yellow like that, but you're only 3 weeks? into flower - that's early for this look.

They'll be fine. I see some really nice calyx growth. You just need to adjust the nutes up. I tend to be conservative, too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Subbed rapture.

I am sure you know now what you have is a nitrogen deficiency.

Not the end of the world really. Its better to be deficient than toxic.

Like everyone said don't be afraid to feed it some.

Hope you can turn em around a bit.

I must admit it sounds like a cheep fix.. But I'm a lil afraid of doing that LA.. I take Birth Control pills, will the hormones passed on cause an issue? Would hate to send her mixed signals..

I'm not sure if there is as much N in female urine as there is male, or if the hormones are too different to be beneficial to plants. Hmm, I'ma have to have a read about this lol

Back
Top Bottom