Beateo's Winter 2015 Multi-Strain Indoor CFL Grow in Soil

KJC, Green Dreamz,
Here's a picture of my new clone cuttings. I did as you said KJC and threw out the fan leaf cuttings. These are 4 Amnesia and 5 Haze. I may try the skunk too to see the sex like you recommended. How do these ones look? If I screwed up this time I'm going to have to wait for a while until my girls grow some. :)
DSCN22703.JPG

Thanks for looking!
:Namaste:

Your cuttings look much better!

Oh... I still need to know how long the roots have to be to transplant to soil and also if the water in the cloner needs to be changed at all?? For some reason I can't find these out?
Thanks!

The length of the roots when people transplant is personal preference, I prefer to have clones with 5"-9" large roots to transplant directly into 1 gallon size pots.

Day 35 of Veg update.
1st two are Skunk:
DSCN22734.JPG

DSCN22744.JPG

2 of my Amnesia:
DSCN22753.JPG

DSCN22765.JPG

Haze:
DSCN22792.JPG

DSCN22805.JPG

And the AK-49 Autos:
DSCN22815.JPG

DSCN22824.JPG

DSCN22837.JPG

And the new clones:
DSCN22715.JPG

Thanks for looking.... comments appreciated! :)

Beautiful ladies. They all look perfect!

Thanks Major! This new lighting amazes me. I'll never put down CFLs... they got me through a successful grow when I had only CFLs and Miracle Gro... and not an extra dollar...lol... but, when I hold a light meter under the new light the meter pegs even when it's two feet from the light! Do that with CFL and you'd think you were in a darkroom. :)
Beautiful ladies. They all look perfect!

Ranger... I think you're right... looks way better than the first one!
RLTW? I hope so 'cause it sure as hell isn't Comm. up front~! LOL
Your plants are the picture of health. Dark green, beautiful leaves, great structure. You're going to blow your last grow out of the water.
RLTW

Oh... I still need to know how long the roots have to be to transplant to soil and also if the water in the cloner needs to be changed at all?? For some reason I can't find these out?
Thanks!

No need to change the water as long as it is aerated. Keep it topped off tho. If you take a peek in my crazy crammed corner, you'll see my rooting cuttings .. one is about ready to go to soil .. thats 2 to 3 inches of roots, starting to grow side shoots. or whatever they are called :p

I have transplanted successfully with roots about half an inch long.

I did some inventorying and some math today.... I'm officially smoking 4 times more weed now than when I was buying it! LOL
This isn't a problem... Me and the wife are feeling less pain than we have in many years.... she is only smoking a bowl with me at night to unwind and sleep better. The problem is I might run out before I harvest again? I thought what I harvested from my first 4 plants would last well past my next harvest... Duh! :)
One of my AK autos is getting buds all over it.... the other one, not so much. I hope I can stretch what I have to last until the autos are done. I'll get some pictures up soon.

Day 40 of Veg. a little update.
There isn't really much to report...I hope those autos get done quick.... I'm running low on smoke! :(
Here are some photos from today:

This is the bubble cloner I made and the clippings after 10 days. Most of them seem to be doing very well! :)
DSCN23016.JPG

These are some picture of all of my girls in no real order:

DSCN22983.JPG

DSCN22994.JPG

DSCN23004.JPG

DSCN22964.JPG

DSCN22956.JPG

DSCN22946.JPG

Thanks for looking!

Clones are looking great!
Looks like your next chop is still a ways off. Don't you think another month, at least? :(
They are looking great too, but not going to be ready any time soon, I'm afraid.

Major,
I think you're right.... I may have to buy some again. This is my first try with autos and I have no clue how long they'll go. I've got another few weeks before I put the rest into flower.
Clones are looking great!
Looks like your next chop is still a ways off. Don't you think another month, at least? :(
They are looking great too, but not going to be ready any time soon, I'm afraid.

Dusty,
Thanks bro!
Looking great brother.

Just got done water/nutes for my girls and I noticed something that was a little disturbing.... some of my girls have some serious droop on the lower leaves.... upper plants look great but a few look like crap down lower.
This is my fault because I haven't been able to spend as much time in my grow room lately..... wife is sick and I've been doing a lot of work around the homestead.
My first thought was heat but why wouldn't that affect the upper leaves too? I did raise the light a few inches... this was due anyway.
I'm pretty much at a loss and would appreciate any advice.
Thanks!

DSCN23024.JPG

DSCN23036.JPG

Boy, they look great other than the slight droop.
Have you taken a real hard look - maybe with magnification to look for any pests?
I tend to over-freak right now because I have root aphids damaging my gals. :(
How long since you watered? If you just did it, they should perk back up real quick.

Major,
Thanks. I have not looked yet with magnification. I have to take the wife to the Dr. in a few so I'll get out the glass and check them good when I get back and get a minute. I just got done watering but it's only been 5 days since the last water... I hope they do perk up! :)
I freak too... if this turns to crap I can't afford to buy the stuff right now so I'll be out of luck until my clones come through..... which might not be too long. I pulled one out today and she had roots starting... about 1/2 inch! It was the worst looking clipping. A really healthy looking green one had nothing yet? :)
I'll examine them good later and post the findings.
Thanks again brother.
Boy, they look great other than the slight droop.
Have you taken a real hard look - maybe with magnification to look for any pests?
I tend to over-freak right now because I have root aphids damaging my gals. :(
How long since you watered? If you just did it, they should perk back up real quick.

Back
Top Bottom