BID 5.1 Digital Dual JDL 600s - 4x4 - Organic Coco Perpetual

Re: BID 5.1 Digital Dual JDL 600s - 4x4 - Blue Planet Nutrients - Organic Coco Perpet

things are looking better ,i get to have 24 since both spiffy and i have a card, is that what you meant? any way thankxs :high-five:

NONONO!, the numbers of your environment, I am number blind, I just say the more the merrier.....I really have to control myself, I coulda got a 50 gallon pot today and had to drag myself away from it!:love:

Re: BID 5.1 Digital Dual JDL 600s - 4x4 - Blue Planet Nutrients - Organic Coco Perpet

oh lol yeah the enviros have really nice even with the dual lights the fan is very strong! 50 gallon what would you do with that? i feel indulgent if i let one have a 5gal

Bro, I'm a bad boy, I like to grow plants....any kind of plant, if I let myself go I will have plants stuffed here and there and everywhere, I grow two of anything I need for some project, or even a run sometimes if I have any doubts the first batch will finish. With that 50 gallon pot I could get a nice 8 x 8 foot plant. This environment is very different than what I'm accustomed to, it's very hot, very dry, and very wet at times. I want to put my own hand to it and see what I can achieve, but unfortunately I share the property with someone who is not so anxious to do the same. I had a share of success last year, but the duckin and hidin took away from the whole idea, you know the bad energy will stunt a plant to no end.

ahh yes i plan to try an auto or 6 out in the heat i know they are tough lil beasts and require little cotteling and id like to see how they do with the big bulb in the sky, , i agree with the more the merrier who decides abitrary numbers anyway, what about males for breeding and little females for the same, no weight there, i thought it should be more about how much you have dried lying about, or better yet permission is permission the end

ahh yes i plan to try an auto or 6 out in the heat i know they are tough lil beasts and require little cotteling and id like to see how they do with the big bulb in the sky, , i agree with the more the merrier who decides abitrary numbers anyway, what about males for breeding and little females for the same, no weight there, i thought it should be more about how much you have dried lying about, or better yet permission is permission the end

I am involved in serving the community, I contribute to the economy, I open doors for ladies and gentlemen alike. I sleep good at night and pay my bills. I don't harm anyone and I WILL do WTF I want, when I want to. My ancestors fought, died, and lived in the aftermath of such things, and If I don't exercise these rights they strove to attain and keep for me...........I'd have to walk backwards down the street:circle-of-love:

Hey BID, nice! I noticed you have a Sour Diesel going. I am gonna say that the three I have going (two in the tent and one outside) seem to be BUD factories:cheesygrinsmiley: Was thinking about taking them out for some pictures in the next day or so when lights come on. BTW the Cool Tubes are doing a great job of keeping temps down in the tent. When I saw you using them I knew I had to try them my friend...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Did you already get the cool tubes? If not pm me I got the hook up

why a tent? cheaper would be black plastic and a staple gun. :winkyface:
If all your other plants are in tents, why not just dry in the room outside the tents?
I'm just drying in my basement outside the flowering room. It's dark unless I'm down there. :)

I am growing in one tent and that will soon be packed back up. I do have a small "Mud Room" I am going to hang my rack and fan in there. Thanks for reminding me about how much can be done with plastic, staples and such:)

I am involved in serving the community, I contribute to the economy, I open doors for ladies and gentlemen alike. I sleep good at night and pay my bills. I don't harm anyone and I WILL do WTF I want, when I want to. My ancestors fought, died, and lived in the aftermath of such things, and If I don't exercise these rights they strove to attain and keep for me...........I'd have to walk backwards down the street:circle-of-love:
i hear that a direct decendant of men whom signed the declaration tomas lynch jr is a cousin ,sad thing is i would most likely be a politican if my family had decided to stay back east and do what the family there wanted,would have been a life of corruption ,entitlments and privlege, im so glad my parents chose a different path,i would hate to think what that life would have done to my ethics and morals, sure all the $$ would be nice but at what cost?my soul? i to sleep easy knowing i never do harm to anyone knowingly at least, my karma is a+:Namaste:

Did you already get the cool tubes? If not pm me I got the hook up
yup he did but i may need one for my 400watt light :high-five:

I am growing in one tent and that will soon be packed back up. I do have a small "Mud Room" I am going to hang my rack and fan in there. Thanks for reminding me about how much can be done with plastic, staples and such:)
joo know i twas tinkin' da same ting:thumb:

Great great great grandfather was simon kenton, briga deer general, frontiersman, daniel boones best friend. Survived the gauntlet 3 times, natives were scared to death after that, thought he was supernatural! He avoided the natives, he didn't like killin em, once took the clothes off a great chief killed in battle and put em on a common brave so this great warriors body wouldn't be desecrated. He kicked andrew jacksons ass on a scouting trip cuz he was mean to his porters. very little known about the other side....federal judge married indian princess, kept her mainly hidden, no registry, he was afraid they would take her and he loved her very much. I'm a full 1/8 cherokee...with no proof........and 100% biker!...Rip it up!

funny you say that "cheif" but sometimes we are the deliverer of karma when a total douche bag needs an ass whoopin well ya know...
yup some of us have deep roots in this land, i have like a 32nd Cherokee lol but im 75% irish i have many native friends good ppl

The irish are a gritty bunch, they don't like to be told what to do, good fighters, and will NOT run from a fight, even when the odds are impossible, admirable traits in every sense of the word! I have absolutely no looks of a native american...but I have known lotsa people that are like that.

ok ppls picture time theres no real order here just stuff to look at ,i'll try to point out anything pertinent
20130411_105710.jpg
20130415_144037.jpg

pollen i have been collecting and using
20130415_202932.jpg
20130415_202958.jpg
20130415_203027.jpg
this one may not make it but all these 3 gdp clones went into coco 10-11 days from the recut, i put to much root powder on em and they turned to mush so i recut and stuck them back in the root plugs with nothing but a little light scrape of the stems
the one below was the top of the gdp mama big thick stem and tons of nodes i expect it will be big soon
20130415_203241.jpg
20130416_121308.jpg
this is big mama at 12 days into flower
20130416_121132.jpg
20130416_121141.jpg
20130416_121148.jpg
20130416_121204.jpg
20130416_121221.jpg
i lightly pollinated the porple power on some midway up buds with gdp pollen!! grandaddy purp X purple power below is the little gdp clone i put in flower before the big mama strictly for seed this has been blasted with gdp pollen 3 times and will go till all seeds are done that way i have a nice stash of pure gdp beans right away
20130416_121430.jpg
20130416_121422.jpg
20130416_121618.jpg
20130416_121636.jpg
below i finally got them a new fan, small but better than nothing!!!!
20130416_121402.jpg
20130416_121317.jpg
20130416_121327.jpg
20130416_121354.jpg
20130416_121344.jpg

and some random shots
the 4 seedlings are himalays blue diesel autos that will most likely end up in the green house in a much bigger pot, i will cull males , thats all folks:thumb::circle-of-love::high-five:

Love it BID! plus reps right back at ya.

I like that gdp mother you have there. she looks like a plant that would work well for me.
thanks man, shes nice vegged her 3 months and 2 weeks before flower i topped her main cola but she never got much taller than she is now with 4 mains not much strech but she was in glr for veg very solid stem structure,clones super easy, likes food, so far so good:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom