BID 5.1 Digital Dual JDL 600s - 4x4 - Organic Coco Perpetual

How were the test buds bro??

Only tried the cheese, it was fantastic! Super sweet with a lip smacking gooey sweet resin on your lips & tongue, with an old school yummy undertone,VERY! potent 2 hits & I was baked uplifting yet couchlock can set in, I slept really good, I need more to really do a review 2 hits at 2am is not quite worthy, will have more soon but it can only get better

Have your browsers given you warnings about the forum today, mine won't let me on except for the one that comes with Android

I must announce that the cheese is my go to bed now spiffy smoke....I am not only in love with the high the taste is like nothing I have ever tried the only thing I have had that is even close to the sweetness has to be cream caramel. oh did I tell you I am in love with this flavor aka strain....

IM gonna make some Crosses with it, found out what I have is an ibl strain, IM gonna make "cheese dawg" grand daddy cheese/purple cheese"
"mystic cheese" trailor cheese" sour diesel cheese" ,"power cheese",pineapple cheese","Mendo cheese" and at least 1 auto, and prolly other cheese Crosses I can't think of right now lol

That is like me talking :cheesygrinsmiley:

Final weight on the sour diesel #2 is 1.74 Oz
Sour_diesel_21.jpg

Finance weight on the exodus cheese #1 is 2.02 Oz
Exodus_Cheese_2.jpg

Both are exceptional in their own ways, and extremely potent !high brix cannabis will rock your balls off!
Each has a fantastic aroma the sd2 smells similar to it's parent chemdawg, but less fuel and more limon
The cheese is mindboggleing unique sweet cheese like cheesecake ricotta fruit some of the best smelling cannabis ever!
IM a little more than upset at the weight, but I believe it was the high temps all thru flower that caused it ,the quality more than makes up for it, I tried to supplement co2 but could not keep up with it, and never managed to get any cooling installed, next summer if I don't have a solution I think I will just use the LED and shut down the main grow tent unless I have managed a bigger LED suitable for a 4x4 , ok guys this journal is officially one for the books,thank you for following along, a special thanks to the sponsors ---,JDL,sns,curso,and 420mag for making it possible
:peace: thank you dark continent good night! IM out!

very nice,

the cheese first started in the UK, it started life as a skunk#1, it was cloned for several generations and some how it changed, so when this sect of people produced buds they noticed the smell had changed and the strength had totally changed, so someone then pointed out it smelled like the essence of cheese, so thats how it gets its name, now the true cheese is clone only in the UK, im lucky enough to have the chance of getting my hands on some as i know a grower who was part of the group that was growing mothers of this new strain so i can still get my hands on the true uk cheese,

now a breeder called big buddha was lucky enough to get his hands on the true cheese clone only strain and he worked with it to produce big buddha cheese, so as far as i know the big buddha cheese is as close to the uk cheese as is possible, as i have to travel a couple of hundred miles to get the clones ive gone with the big buddha cheese seeds, ive got 2 growing at that minute in seedling stage, so im hoping its the true cheese strain and as good as the clone only version that is sold everywhere where i am,

most smokes now only smoke cheese, their is nothing like it, if you dont have cheese then people wont buy it, nothing seems to be as strong as the true cheese, its a potent strain and stinks the place out, so the true cheese is a damn nice strain and im lucky enough to be able to smoke it as and when i please, but now i want to grow it so ill try the big buddha cheese and see how it compares to the cheese i have been smoking and if its not the same ill pick up some clones and produce my own fem seeds using the rodilization method which ive used a few times now,

just thought id give you some background on the cheese strain, its still clone only in the uk as no one has produced seeds from it or if they have they have not bought out the true clone only strain in seed, but big buddha has produced fem cheese so not sure how its going to turn out, im just hoping it turns out to be the same as the true cheese strain,

but yep the cheese is damn potent, it puts me on my backside every time i smoke it and ive smoked bud for many years, its much better than skunk, which considering it is a skunk strain makes it a bit odd, im not even sure how they turned a skunk#1 into a cheese, i know it was the skunk#1 that was cloned, it was not a mother plant these growers kept taking clones from the clones, so clearly their is something that happens to make the plant change pheno type, im thinking maybe they revegged a flowering clone and it stressed the plant and produced the cheesy tones, id love to know how it happened as i keep taking clones from clones and the plant seem to grow the same each time but im not revegging my clones,

so the true cheese is a skunk#1 but some how the skunk#1 clones changed over time and became the cheese as we know it now, now ive grown and tried a lot of cheese strains, none have been anything like the cheese yet, the closest i have got is the ak47 x uk cherry cheese which you cant buy anywhere, not sure why but its not been released, i was given 10 seeds to test and send back a report on the plant but cant find the strain anywhere so kept it going myself by crossing male and female and keeping clones. but ive tried cheese autos, cheese crosses and none are anything like the cheese strain, so im really really hoping that this big buddha cheese fem are going to be the same as the uk cheese clone only strain,

sorry to ramble on but if anyone has tried cheese then you will know why im rambling on, their is nothing else quite like it, it really stands out and lets hope big buddha used the clone to produce some amazing cheese seeds,

Thank don cool stuff,,I research every strain I grow,I know all about the cheese history and the exodus colony, ,I have read reviews and smoke reports on both original UK exodus cheese and the strain I have and on all accounts it's considered indistinguishable from the original,one of my breeder friends says the beans I have are from a feminized original cut, I know my experience with it perfectly matches the descriptions I have read about the original, in any case what I have on it's own is a monster good unique strain if it is unrelated to the original makes no difference to me ,this strain is one of the best I have come across it's super potent,smells like nothing else grows great and will be part of my breeding program, everyone that's tried it has a new favorite lol

sounds like you got a very nice strain then and possibly the real deal, big buddha seeds is suppose to be the true cheese as well but we know many breeders copy other breeders seeds, one breeder releases a strain then another breeder buys the seeds and produces their own, i can still get the clone only version of the uk cheese so if this big buddha doesnt end up like the true cheese then ill take a weekend break and pick some clones up,

so far the best strain ive grown and smoked of my own is the ak47 x uk cherry cheese, this strain was a sample i was sent and had to report back on it and what i thought of it, i did this and its by far the best strain ive smoked and ive used it for producing my own strains, i would love to know what its new name is as i cant find any info on it anywhere, i know it was going to be released but cant find what its now called, its such a nice strain and ive managed to keep it in seed form myself so will always have it to grow as and when needed, plus ive kept cloning it from each time i grow so ive always get it for future grows,

hopefully if these cheese turns out to be the true cheese then i might end up using it to help with the gdp cheese auto and gdp cheese regular im trying to produce,
at the moment im just growing the first cross i made of the ken estes gdp male and the purple cheese auto, so im told around 1/4 of the seeds will be auto so ill need to cross a male and female that turns out auto to produce an auto gdp cheese strain then the regular seeds ill see which pheno types it produces and work with the best pheno type by keeping the best pheno type in clone so i can back cross with it, but it all depends how this first batch of seeds turn out, i bought a few gdp seeds but kept getting males so id love to get a female ken estes gdp so ive got it to back cross with if i needed to,

Back
Top Bottom