BID 5.1 Digital Dual JDL 600s - 4x4 - Organic Coco Perpetual

So I decided to break up the last to plants of this journal in to 2 posts rather than one big post
This one is dedicated to the sour diesel #2 from Humboldt seed org. From seed this was a fun one to grow I have 4 clones from her, in case spiffy or I fall in love with her,she grew well not the fastest or sturdiest plant ever but adapted to my grow style easily had very few issues,(this round all plants took a hit from high temps) showed ever so slight mg def just like you want in high brix she had no pests or disease, vegged nicely and flowered beautifully, I harvested at 69.8 days with about 5-7% amber she smells of jet fuel,pine sol,and citrus, ample Trich coverage ,easy to trim with high flower to leaf ratio, her buds got heavy and as you'll see started sagging hard! She produced alot of very dense buds for a small plant 6.4Oz wet weight so IM guessing 2.5-3Oz dry more on that in a week or so,ok I think it's time to show you what IM talking about
Sd2h4.jpg
Sd2h1.jpg

Sd2h2.jpg
Sd2h3.jpg
Sd2h5.jpg
Sd2h6.jpg
Sd2h10.jpg
Sd2h11.jpg
Sd2h8.jpg
Sd2h7.jpg
Sd2h9.jpg
Sd2ww.jpg
Sd2hbrix.jpg
..anybody think she might stand a chance at potm?

Ok time for da cheese! This post is dedicated to the exodus cheese #1 bean from Kaliman seeds
I was blown away by a few things about this plant first and foremost is it's aroma....like hella wow! This plant has an extremely intense scent that is unlike any other cannabis plant I have ever smelled! It's very sweet like walking into a candy factory cooking all sorts of different treats, with an undertone of a soft cheese like ricotta or cream cheese, it makes you want to bite it triggering hunger just at the smell, it makes you do a double,,triple take you want to just tape a bud to the end of your nose so it's all you ever smell, I would grow this again just for the smell! Another notable thing is it's odd texture while cutting you notice there's a "stiffness" a snap to it like your cutting up a succulent cactus like a jade plant or something, or plastic and is very heavy comparing it to the sour diesel , an equal size branch hefted feels much heavier, and the resin is wetter & more oily and stays softer when collected,the juice I squeezed out for the test was very dark and clearer like black coffee! Something very different about this strain, ok enough jabber here's the pics
Ech7.jpg
Ech2.jpg
Ech8.jpg
Ec5.jpg
Ech6.jpg
Ech4.jpg
Ech3.jpg
Ech1.jpg
Echbrix.jpg

I cant stop starin at the with flash pic they look like sugar coated candy.. Sour D is good stuff. I havent had any since I moved but I have one goin outside now and more seeds from a friends outdoor harvest last year.
I have 2 tiny test buds sitting here quick drying and I can't stop picking them up to smell them so different but both equally amazing! I can't wait!
Looks absolutely awesome BID... nice and frosty ... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... can't wait for the smoke report ;) :thumb: :Namaste:
and as you know pics never really do em' justice,check out the cheese! Holy moose!

nice harvest Bid:thumb:
thanks bruddah:high-five:

Looks great dude :) I think you are about to be blown away :high-five: Looks a lot like mine bro!!

IM going bonkers waiting for my taste buds to be ready & spiffy to get home from work, I'll just go blops2 it for a while
:high-five:

Singing * Waiting Waiting going to smoke it all, waiting waiting going to be high all day long*

I am going to try and wait patiently but to be honest I don't know how long I can wait lol :circle-of-love:

thanks cd:high-five:

We smoked a very well cured bud of the sour diesel #2 from the hydro grow yesterday. Man, that shit sent me home packing I had to take a nap.
Wonder what this high brix will be like! :thedoubletake:
Singing * Waiting Waiting going to smoke it all, waiting waiting going to be high all day long*

I am going to try and wait patiently but to be honest I don't know how long I can wait lol :circle-of-love:
You can do it sweetie:cheer:
We have the testbuds

Well guys and lady, those were the last 2 plants for this journal, other than final weight & smoke reports this baby is done! I thank you all for being with me on the leg of the journey, it's been a great experience yet again ,trials & triumphs, but it's far from over,there's still the sequels to the sequels then all the remakes,like a hulk movie! If like to invite any who have not yet joined to come on over to the 6.0 LED test sponsored by TOPLEDGROWLIGH, Solutions Limited,LED GROWLIGHT,LED BULB,LED TUBE,grow lights,t5 grow light,hps grow light,fluorescent grow light,grow light bulb,grow light bulbs,marijuana grow light,growing light,cfl grow light,indoor grow light,grow light reflecto
Right here BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!
Staff you can move this to completed journals,
I will do weight & reports either way:high-five::circle-of-love::Namaste: thank you :420:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom