BID 5.1 Digital Dual JDL 600s - 4x4 - Organic Coco Perpetual

Re: BID 5.1 Digital Dual JDL 600s - 4x4 - Blue Planet Nutrients - Organic Coco Perpet

I love the concept, so ingenious! +reps BID.

Re: BID 5.1 Digital Dual JDL 600s - 4x4 - Blue Planet Nutrients - Organic Coco Perpet

Can't wait to see how this goes BID... I've been thinking about something similar, but with a cage around the light and the plants outside, trained into the screen... I think vert could be crazy efficient, I've seen some interesting agricultural applictions of vert gardening, so I know it has some wild potential.

Can't wait to see how this goes BID... I've been thinking about something similar, but with a cage around the light and the plants outside, trained into the screen... I think vert could be crazy efficient, I've seen some interesting agricultural applictions of vert gardening, so I know it has some wild potential.

One of my and BID's old friends "propagator" did many different verticals. You will have to look in the closed journals for his grows. :Namaste:

Ladies look awesome BID!!! Love the vert idea!! I think you will fare very well with it. That Sour Diesel #2 looks great, nice tops!!! They got really heavy in hydro and held the weight very well.

One of my and BID's old friends "propagator" did many different verticals. You will have to look in the closed journals for his grows. :Namaste:
I know inn gator tried to get me Vert for years! I finally did it! I wish he'd come see,I worry about and miss him so much, I pray for him to be ok and come back daily, last time we had contact he had sent me a book on gersons therapy,trying to help me clense & lose weight,a kind hearted poet and patriot cynic he is,oh and an inspirational grower! :peace::love:

Ladies look awesome BID!!! Love the vert idea!! I think you will fare very well with it. That Sour Diesel #2 looks great, nice tops!!! They got really heavy in hydro and held the weight very well.
that sour is getting really heavy may need support soon, IM worried that it's full of seed,turns out both the og kush & Mendo purps hermies I found sacks on both while I was trimming them and seeds in the GDP last night,so pollen did get around damn it, moving fwd IM excited about the Vert it's obvious the light is stronger on the plants so IM hopeful for better trips, I studied Mr Smith & heath a bunch lately and Vert in general in all my wandering it's clear it increases yeilds for every one that had switched,I like the idea of no reflected light!

Rock on BID you are gonna love the vertical light it's gonna boost your yields for sure:peace::thumb::goodjob::bravo::high-five:
that and IM using only 1 600 now I need that 40$ a month off the power bill!:high-five:

Hell Yea! Great job. I Love BD & that's why I grow it. Big Frosty Buds....
one of my all time faves to grow & use of course! It stays in my stable,:high-five:

Ok got some eye candy for ya'll! The Vert in action,some harvest shots,and me naked covered in peanut butter! :thumb:
IM a but upset over 1 thing I kept finding seeds in the og kush & Mendo purps, then I discovered pollen sacks in both kinda deepish in the buds, I was not to concerned till I found a bunch of beans in the GDP that's not a Hermy I got posses! But it's not real bad I would call it lightly seeded, and Mendo purps X GDP might be good,or if it's og kush, in either case it's fem seed, so perhaps the GDP will cull the mendos tendency to hermie, the GDP was much better than the last one, wet weight was 15 Oz out of a 3 gallon smart pot, should be round 4-5Oz dry ,IM hoping the sour d#2 is not heavily seeded but it was sitting Next to the Mendo & downwind,the pistils look dry and shrivelled much like a pollinated bud does so whatever happens I have rooted clones from it, no worries just typical grower drama! Lol the led tent is looking good,IM waiting for the growth explosion after they become adjusted to the light ,blue dream may be late to the party,my clones are struggling bad in the heat most just dampen off and fall over after a couple days,very frustrating but not much I can do I will just keep trying, ok well I bet you guys can't wait for those nudie shots so here's the pics *wink,wink*
Mendo23.jpg
Mendo32.jpg
Mendo12.jpg
GDPb3.jpg
Gdpbb2.jpg
Gdpbb.jpg

Cdvert.jpg
Ogkush31.jpg
Ogkushh.jpg
Ogkush19.jpg
Verty6.jpg
Vert10.jpg
Vert9.jpg
Vert7.jpg
oh i forgot to mention i added a couple negative ion generators,and my oreck xl air purifier the one that uses electro stastic newman cell ,negative ions & charcoal filtration it works really well for creating clean odorless air it also puts of a small amount of ozone, OK THATS IT FOR NOW , NET WILL BE AN LED UPDATE IN THE 6.0 JOURNAL,JEEZE WITH 4 journals i never ends ! not even a min lol i have the veggie & coco thread$ to keep up on too. lol enjoy:peace::love::Namaste:

Hey bid, is a 600 watt hps with a blower and a worn out bulb worth a half oz.?.......top shelf of course......

If your getting the ballast and cord n stuff with it I would think so,you can get a cheapo bulb for 20-30 bux ,4 or 6 inch blower? Reflector?, probably yes, you can use it to grow anew 1/2x easy so,me I would do it, gear stays around meds don't,and get stale & blah blah blah ,I'll do it lol cost wise it a no brainer! ,why is sum1 making you an offer?

looks like a bud of the month!!!

If your getting the ballast and cord n stuff with it I would think so,you can get a cheapo bulb for 20-30 bux ,4 or 6 inch blower? Reflector?, probably yes, you can use it to grow anew 1/2x easy so,me I would do it, gear stays around meds don't,and get stale & blah blah blah ,I'll do it lol cost wise it a no brainer! ,why is sum1 making you an offer?

I made him that offer, he says it's worth more, but I can get all that....exactly the same, + 2 yoyos, a timer, 1 mh, and 1 hps bulb for 200 bucks!....brand new...free shipping..........that's the donation for a halfie! It's got a six inch blower, in a glass covered box hood.

I made him that offer, he says it's worth more, but I can get all that....exactly the same, + 2 yoyos, a timer, 1 mh, and 1 hps bulb for 200 bucks!....brand new...free shipping..........that's the donation for a halfie! It's got a six inch blower, in a glass covered box hood.

If I can pipe up ...

I spent a lot of time on the familiar online sites, so I know the current prices. You could probably get that any day of the week online for about the same price. So I'd say, go for it - it's a guy you know - no hassles - satisfying, etc. It's a fair price.

:thumb:

Wait ... WITH a blower? That's different - even better.

I really like the 600 watt. It seems really flexible with the dimmable ballasts. I'm thinking of getting another one - 2 600s in a 19 sq ft room would be really great. I could run anything between 300 and 1200 watts.

If I can pipe up ...

I spent a lot of time on the familiar online sites, so I know the current prices. You could probably get that any day of the week online for about the same price. So I'd say, go for it - it's a guy you know - no hassles - satisfying, etc. It's a fair price.

Thanks gray!

sweet harvest sorry about the seeds
or maybe glad for you whichever it is lol:thumb:

looks like a bud of the month!!!
yeah i have thought that a few times, but end up getting my tail kicked everytime! i put in a super deep purple #1 nug one time and a few others i thoughtwere a sure winner they were amazing looking lemme see if i can findsome...
Ccanotm2.jpg
DSCI1551close.jpg
PicsArt_1334424851103.jpg
PicsArt_1334425413903.jpg
PicsArt_1334423431914.jpg
DSCI11021.JPG
.. that last pic was entered in plant of the month and did not win,anyway none of my nug or plants have ever pulled out a win,not that im sore about it, i guess they were just not as good as i thought lol i lve just getting to share them, naturally it would be awesome if the community agreed with me, one of these days i'll produce a winner!

Sweet BID... can't wait to see where you take this one ;)
to the max i hope:thumb:

If I can pipe up ...

I really like the 600 watt. It seem really flexible with the dimmable ballasts. I'm thinking of getting another one - 2 600s in a 19 sq ft room would be really great. I could run anything between 300 and 1200 watts.
i agree all the way to me and theres substancial evidence that 600 is superior overall to any other hid,its temp is much better than a 1k allowing it to get closer and the plants get more lumens,they are more efficient too giving off more lumens per watt compared to the 400 or 1k,and combined with a good digital ballast like my pair of jdl digital dimmable 600's it has an overdrive that runs at 110% ,the website says its 726watts so i could run anywhere from 300 to 1452 watts and at least 142000 lumens at a temp thats lower than a typical 1k ,and if something goes out you have redundancy of 2 lights so your not screwed if something burns out,and the option to run mh & hps at the same time at at a full 600 watts unlike the combo bulbs that cost so much more than reg bulbs, i did my homework very thoroughly before deciding to go with a 6pp vs 1k i wanted to be positive i was getting the best bang for buck, so greytail i think your thoughts are spot on, and you most definatly can get just as beg and dense nugs and yeild with a 600 as a 1k, i know some disagree, but thats my belief and assessment of all the facts
sweet harvest sorry about the seeds
or maybe glad for you whichever it is lol:thumb:
im not upset, i was just looking fwd to not having to look out for beans every time i smoke!

that huge cola makes me dream...

yeah i have thought that a few times, but end up getting my tail kicked everytime!

OK now look at that donkey dick compared to those other nugs :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom