Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

re: Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

COOL I happened in right on time it seems.................................. Hope your burning a fatty and having a great day/night.
Keepem Green

Had a nice surprise today...someone I hadn't seen in over 10 years called, wished me a HB, and then said they had bought a house 10 minutes away. She and her husband and one of their friends took me out to dinner tonight...first steak I had eaten in years...:cheesygrinsmiley: Really nice to sit and reminisce ....

Had a nice surprise today...someone I hadn't seen in over 10 years called, wished me a HB, and then said they had bought a house 10 minutes away. She and her husband and one of their friends took me out to dinner tonight...first steak I had eaten in years...:cheesygrinsmiley: Really nice to sit and reminisce ....

That is just too cool.

fingers crossed for your bro:)

Take care of yourself Hoz...I know he is your brother but don't hurt yourself .... he may not appreciate it anyways. Long Long story but I just had to draw the line with my 3 brothers. It was very sad but I realized that they had a lot of growing up to do and it was affecting my health so I "Cut it Loose" :peace:

Happy Birthday ( belated ) Hozona! Been there before with family, might have been one of them at one time. Took me a few years to get my stuff together, but nobody was going to change me until I was ready. Just love them and protect yourself at the same time. :goodjob:

On the MMJ stuff.... very nice garden. I am still finishing my room so reading your thread has been very informative and helpfull. :thanks:

It's belated, but...

Happy Birthday hoz man!

:party::happy-birthday::party:

hope you had a good one!

Take care of yourself Hoz...I know he is your brother but don't hurt yourself .... he may not appreciate it anyways. Long Long story but I just had to draw the line with my 3 brothers. It was very sad but I realized that they had a lot of growing up to do and it was affecting my health so I "Cut it Loose" :peace:

I definitely can relate to that. I had to cut my family off too or else my health would've suffered....

That's why I am trying to set him up for success..I need to back off and not worry:cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy belated bday hoz! Little drive-by, always looking good mate!

CA
:thanks:

fingers crossed for your bro:)
Thanks Fish..me too..for so long they're deformed! :cheesygrinsmiley:

COOL I happened in right on time it seems.................................. Hope your burning a fatty and having a great day/night.
Keepem Green
Thanks Wood!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
We what ???:rofl:

That is just too cool.
TY OMM :cheesygrinsmiley: She was the guidance counselor at the school I taught art.

Happy Birthday ( belated ) Hozona! Been there before with family, might have been one of them at one time. Took me a few years to get my stuff together, but nobody was going to change me until I was ready. Just love them and protect yourself at the same time. :goodjob:
On the MMJ stuff.... very nice garden. I am still finishing my room so reading your thread has been very informative and helpfull. :thanks:
That's what I am trying to do create a degree of separation without cutting him off completely, yet. :cheesygrinsmiley:Glad I can be of help on the garden. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sounds like you enjoyed your birthday H. Many more to enjoy :thumb:
:thanks::high-five:

It's belated, but...

Happy Birthday hoz man!

:party::happy-birthday::party:

hope you had a good one!
:tokin:

I definitely can relate to that. I had to cut my family off too or else my health would've suffered....
He was definitely dragging me down... :(

UPDATE!
Small update in the veg room, it appears that the Trailor Trash that has been struggling is gonna make it!
IMG_077516.JPG

My next youngest is this Blue Widow which has some new growth after reveg. She was a flowering clone.
IMG_077315.JPG

Next we have the beginning of LST training on my teen Royal Purple
IMG_077420.JPG

And finally the larger Royal Purple showing the LST and Super-cropping (circled the Super-cropping)
IMG_077215.JPG

IMG_077121.JPG

That's all for now! :slide:

Hey All, Great stuff and nothing like building your own stuff. This is a simple trick we learned years ago for hiding in plain site. We were more worried about being spotted then the odors, so we new they would sky rocket ( love sativa`s ) and our 8 foot wooden fence would not be tall enough. So we dug a trench 4 feet deep x 4 feet wide and ran it down fence line for 25 feet. We used a simple garden tiller to brake soil and spread dirt I low spots and graded around property. It took a few cases of beer and two buddies but very cool. Draped sides with plastic drop cloth so it wouldn`t collapse with rain. Just tapered from 4 feet to 5 feet so rain collects in one end. An old basement sump pump on a gravel bed and Tah-Dah!! We could lift them in and out to bring in side and the best part was that at 6 to 8 feet high. Being down 4 feet they looked like regular shrubs. The indica`s we put on stacked milk crates. To look down on them all you seen was a backyard flower garden and tomato`s. Way cool, we are 20 minutes from local municipal airport and the sheriff `s dept. and local news chopper would fly over every day. We had that going for 9 years but land owner sold property and we had to move out. If you know someone with a drained in ground pool you could grow the ultimate SOG!!!!! Great stuff and hope all goes well for you. I get as much or more pleasure from watching them do there thing then consuming them sometimes!!
:goodjob:

:420:

Hey All, Great stuff and nothing like building your own stuff. This is a simple trick we learned years ago for hiding in plain site. We were more worried about being spotted then the odors, so we new they would sky rocket ( love sativa`s ) and our 8 foot wooden fence would not be tall enough. So we dug a trench 4 feet deep x 4 feet wide and ran it down fence line for 25 feet. We used a simple garden tiller to brake soil and spread dirt I low spots and graded around property. It took a few cases of beer and two buddies but very cool. Draped sides with plastic drop cloth so it wouldn`t collapse with rain. Just tapered from 4 feet to 5 feet so rain collects in one end. An old basement sump pump on a gravel bed and Tah-Dah!! We could lift them in and out to bring in side and the best part was that at 6 to 8 feet high. Being down 4 feet they looked like regular shrubs. The indica`s we put on stacked milk crates. To look down on them all you seen was a backyard flower garden and tomato`s. Way cool, we are 20 minutes from local municipal airport and the sheriff `s dept. and local news chopper would fly over every day. We had that going for 9 years but land owner sold property and we had to move out. If you know someone with a drained in ground pool you could grow the ultimate SOG!!!!! Great stuff and hope all goes well for you. I get as much or more pleasure from watching them do there thing then consuming them sometimes!!
:goodjob:

:420:
Thanks for stopping by and come back often...wish we had a site like this for reference back then, but no internet then either! :cheesygrinsmiley:

dammm...looking good..that Blue Widow...what kind of training you going to do on her..i got a Purple Haze reveg growing like that..a little larger than your B W...but growing into a bush with multiple growing shoots..if you do nothing you will have a mess...might have to cut some branches..:cheesygrinsmiley:

dammm...looking good..that Blue Widow...what kind of training you going to do on her..i got a Purple Haze reveg growing like that..a little larger than your B W...but growing into a bush with multiple growing shoots..if you do nothing you will have a mess...might have to cut some branches..:cheesygrinsmiley:
She is the youngest of the three I have growing. The oldest is in the tent, next oldest outside, and my little vegger is the youngest. All of them have a very tight inter-nodal lengths and I did do some training on the one in the tent and one outdoors. And they are nice little bushes... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom