C526 & Dutty Panty Are Gonna Take On The Pestilence

re: C526 & Dutty Panty Are Gonna Take On The Pestilence

Ive been waiting for this and I'm late to it when I was one of the first to read about it been busy last couple days though super stoked guys this is gonna be epic a lot to learn from you two and I like the grandma's molasses c526 I use the same kind

welcome guys,should be some fun,I have some learning to do from dutty panty also

in a couple of hours I will see how they are doing in the paper towels.

welcome guys,should be some fun,I have some learning to do from dutty panty also

in a couple of hours I will see how they are doing in the paper towels.

Learning from me ha ha. That's why I pulled you in on thus so we can learn from you as well. C your admiral grow is one of the top ten most epic yields I've seen in my life

I'm really hoping its a big yielder I need a replacement for my blue diesel. I'm almost done with that gene.

Gonna be a slow start to this journal the next few weeks but once they start taking off this thread will be a cannabis cultivation orgasm of knowledge

not sure what to expect of them,more concern with doing soil,its been a while:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope to use the foliage spray on all plants

So here's line up for plant A
DSC_16271.JPG

Line up for plant B is docs high brix.
Soil is cooking day 8 of 30.

subscribed

subscribed

I'd hope so! You recommend I do a seed to harvest journal and I was planning on a journal with c any how. So you helped inspire this.

I think my seed I soaked is starting to pop a Lil. I'll take pics I'm in the hot tub again. My back is killing me since I knocked that wall out.

Yay :morenutes:

I want a Cannabis Cultivation Orgasm :high-five:

I'd hope so! You recommend I do a seed to harvest journal and I was planning on a journal with c any how. So you helped inspire this.

I think my seed I soaked is starting to pop a Lil. I'll take pics I'm in the hot tub again. My back is killing me since I knocked that wall out.

:adore: :lot-o-toke: :love: I have much to learn

And I figured I'd just point out last year's team slogan for the Seahawks was "I'm in" so this year is "no doubt"

So "No Doubt" this is gonna kick ass

And I figured I'd just point out last year's team slogan for the Seahawks was "I'm in" so this year is "no doubt"

So "No Doubt" this is gonna kick ass

There's "No Doubt" they have "No Balls" Maybe "deflated Balls" :thedoubletake: :rofl:

"GO HAWKS" :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom