C526 & Dutty Panty Are Gonna Take On The Pestilence

Update!
Heres where there at now
This particular one is the clonex popped one, It will be the one on a House and Garden Regiment
DSC_1697.JPG
DSC_16981.JPG

So do you use the High brix in connection with the Fox Farm? I would be interested in reading something about chocobean and Errl, especially Chocobean that sounds like it would be right up my ally.

Do you have a Link?

High brix is new to me. My soil is only about half way cooked I just used it to thin out the ocean forest can be hot for some Strains seedlings.

Chocobean is a cross we are doing of Dna genetics chocolate fondue and tga's subcool Jillybean.seeds should be available by March. We've contacted leafly,Dna and tga to see if we can somehow get it recognized.

Errl Thomas is our lemon skunk we crossed with a male hash plant. It's strictly grown to be ran for oil,wax

Once the high brix is finished cooking roughly 2 weeks we will be crossing it here instead of 40 miles away where we currently do it.

Nice I will look into the genetics I have a few Deep Chunkolate on the go at the moment hoping to find a nice male. I am not sure how inbred the line is, I won't know till I hit the F2 generation and if it is all over the map I might just ditch the project, hybrid crosses are a bitch to fix traits.

Yeah that's why the Errl is just grown for oil. Don't get me wrong it's already spoken for before it's ready, but the fflower is just sub par. It tastes horrible Imo. No matter what nutes or flush time you use. Also definitely took on the lemon skunks grow patterns but doesn't knot up like it. Kinda airy.

The Chocobean has been a work in progress for a couple months now. That's why I ordered the Jillybean I only have female stock. So I wanted males of both to see which is the better male candidate. Right now we have a male chocolate fondue almost ready to throw in.

Can I ask what technique you used to reverse the chocolate Fondue? Making Fem seeds always interests me because there are several ways you can do it, I have successfully got a Male reversed to female, that was one sick plant though.

Dp my bud tips are yellowish. This morning what causes this? No bloom nutes for a week just molasses. About 4 days ago .any help would be appreciated.

Basically you take a female plant, and force it to grow bananas - pollen pods. You can stress it, for example with light poisoning, or use solutions such as colloidal silver or silver theosulphate etc. However, because the pollen has come from a female it doesnt contain any male DNA, so if you then take that pollen and fertilise another female (or even itself) then the seeds it produces will grow to be females. That's my basic understanding correct me if I'm wrong canal.

I haven't tried colloidal silver but I do have some 99.9% silver wire specifically for that, I have been using an STS solution, mostly because the components are lab grade and degrade over time so I got to use it first.

Basically you take a female plant, and force it to grow bananas - pollen pods. You can stress it, for example with light poisoning, or use solutions such as colloidal silver or silver theosulphate etc. However, because the pollen has come from a female it doesnt contain any male DNA, so if you then take that pollen and fertilise another female (or even itself) then the seeds it produces will grow to be females. That's my basic understanding correct me if I'm wrong canal.

That is exactly what it is, when you take a couple female clones and treat one with STS (Sodium Thiosulfate) or colloidal silver before flowering when it grows the pollen, you can chuck it on the other clone and create a copy of the clone in seed form called an S1, or a first generation Selfing. It is handy for saving a female. The thing to remember is it will only have half the chromosones, so it will only express the female half, which has it's benefits and drawbacks.

Back
Top Bottom