C526 & Dutty Panty Are Gonna Take On The Pestilence

re: C526 & Dutty Panty Are Gonna Take On The Pestilence

DSC_1639.JPG

As anticipated the one soaked in clonex already popped.

Game on!!!!

Hey DP, what do you mean by "Balanced water"?

So I'll probably be moving her into a keg cup and marking soon.
Crazy that it sprouted in under 30 hours.

Man my back is killing me couldn't sleep so came out to where I do most my posting. The hot tub. Or office whatever. So last night I took a pic at watering time 5pm so almost 12 hrs ago. I'll check on them again this morning around 10

11pm at night here, I know about crook backs and feel ya pain, I blew L4/5 disc around 14 years ago, no good old boy.
Might get me a Hot Tub for out back.

Yeah mines directly related to gardening but my years of sports probably don't help the equation!

But if the Earth spun the other way, you'd only be wrong by 5hrs :thumb:

So I mixed some of docs high brix soil only half cooked to thin out my ocean forest.
DSC_1645.JPG

Then took the Lil girl and placed in small seedling pot.
DSC_1647.JPG
DSC_1651.JPG
IMG_20150127_104054.JPG

Hey there guys, just curious if there is any thought of reversing a female and making some female seeds. Perfect way to preserve a great genetic for our friends ;).

I am stoked to see this heavy hitter go.

Not done that. I've taken plants and re vegged them then seeded out

I'm really excited with everything going on. As soon as the high brix soil is done cooking (which I'll do a journal on those plants as well) we can fire up the breeding room.

Also excited for my first high brix grow to be one of these 2 Pestelence babies.

Such a great idea with the two journals in parallel like this. The High brix soil is also a point of interest to, I am not sure that I have done High brix, I have done variations of soil mixes I am always open to new soil mixes for sure.

Stoked

Back
Top Bottom