C526 & Dutty Panty Are Gonna Take On The Pestilence

that's what I thought

We still are gonna try this though
1 male chocolate fondue
1 female jillybean

1male jillybean
1 female chocolate fondue

hopefully then cross there decendents genetics at some point

If the Parents are Hybrids you can predict the F2's re going to be all over the map, that's usually when the recessive genes come out, if you want to have it breed true for a certain dominant trait you have to find a male and a female in the f2 population and cross those, the result should have the dominant trait. Gets more complicated as you up the # desirable traits.

update!
DSC_17011.JPG
DSC_1702.JPG

Basically you take a female plant, and force it to grow bananas - pollen pods. You can stress it, for example with light poisoning, or use solutions such as colloidal silver or silver theosulphate etc. However, because the pollen has come from a female it doesnt contain any male DNA, so if you then take that pollen and fertilise another female (or even itself) then the seeds it produces will grow to be females. That's my basic understanding correct me if I'm wrong canal.

What are your thoughts on Soma's method, letting her live longer than she wants to?

Even lower buds, left under 12/12 after harvest will panic and push out bananas.

Awesome, Dutty and Canalchemist literally breed the shit outa pot.
I'm in for this ride for sure :popcorn:

What are your thoughts on Soma's method, letting her live longer than she wants to?

Even lower buds, left under 12/12 after harvest will panic and push out bananas.

Somas method will work but you rely on a hermaphrodite, which could mean you will breed for hermaphrodite traits, which isn't desired by any breeder of good drug cannabis. It is better to chemically block the female hormone.

Back to Pestilence, it is easy for me to wander off topic, I want to see this heavy hitter go for it. You got the best setup for it to with the CO2 man what a setup.

all is good boys,was down in okc for a few days,wife had surgery will be out of action for 4-6 weeks,hopefully

not much to report of,standing stage left with my meat in my hands,lmao seedling stage kills me:rofl:

Ya man I was genuinely concerned even though I don't know you ;) Glad your back, healing vibes sent.

Rocky theme running in the background, so do you have pics?

Back
Top Bottom