C526 & Dutty Panty Are Gonna Take On The Pestilence

I think Vitamin B can help, and Vitamin C, also as mentioned hydration is the key.
Drink a litre of water before crashing out definately helps if you can do it as alcohol dehydrates you.
I thought hangovers were mostly caused by the impurities in what you drink, so I just drink good top shelf and mostly neat too ( no soft drink mixes ).
Oh and I smoke then drink, drinking then smoking tends to end badly for me these days.
Cheers n Condolences Dutty

So UPDATE Dadadadadasadasdad news line duttys grow, Washington state.

We have breaking news.....
DSC_17501.JPG

Not really any news but hey looks like shes leading a choir. The other Pestelence looks fine as well I should post pics of all seeds sprouted tomorrow.

Man is this a slow start. Forgot what it feels like. If I wasn't doing this journal though I wouldn't notice

I think Vitamin B can help, and Vitamin C, also as mentioned hydration is the key.
Drink a litre of water before crashing out definately helps if you can do it as alcohol dehydrates you.
I thought hangovers were mostly caused by the impurities in what you drink, so I just drink good top shelf and mostly neat too ( no soft drink mixes ).
Oh and I smoke then drink, drinking then smoking tends to end badly for me these days.
Cheers n Condolences Dutty

The hangover is caused from depleted nutes in your body. Certain enzymes or whatever are required to break down alcohol and after drinking enough, your body can't keep up with the production of the enzymes (or whatever) so it will start taking materials from elsewhere. This is why you feel horrible and hung over; your body took nutes from somewhere else in order to digest the alcohol and now your body is out of whack. I tried to explain that as simply as I could lol

So sometime this week they will be placed into my pre veg area now that veg can move to bloom (first half of bloom)and that half can move to its final stop

Yeah pretty boring I usually don't notice as much cause I have so many stages going. But doing this journal sure has made it feel very arduous and slow in general

LOL it's always better when you have a few plants at different stages, Seedlings seem like they are in suspended animation, which is good in a way cause it gives you time to figure out which one is growing more vigorous.

oh noes boys,it hit 55 here yesterday

I was working on my room and opened the window,it stayed open all night and dropped the birthing area down to 28 overnight

it doesnt look good for all 9 plants.FUCKKKKKKK ME

oh noes boys,it hit 55 here yesterday

I was working on my room and opened the window,it stayed open all night and dropped the birthing area down to 28 overnight

it doesnt look good for all 9 plants.FUCKKKKKKK ME

OH NO!!! :bitingnails::bitingnails::sorry:

stupid stoner mistake,Im so freakin pissed,prizes showed up yesterday

I rolled up 3 cones,blazed them and forgot about the window,to busy staring at my nug jars and t-shirts.

i havent been this pissed in decades

Back
Top Bottom