Caramelicious In NorCal

Thanks pan4, a complement from you is a complement indeed.

XSVBuds...thanks man, I'm enjoying your journal also.

Thanks to you too Ms.Fox. I see you've changed your avatar. The new one is nice, but I sure like the other one. I'm sure the rest of the fellas liked it too.

Thanks pitviper, nice to have you stop by.

Allglad, thanks for the visit

We pulled 3 more males today, 2 of them were Caramelicious. (below)
0598Small.jpg

So far we've had 8 out of 10 Caramelicious turn out to be males. Not a good percentage.
On a positive note, the two remaining Caramelicious are female, very hardy and looking great.
They will produce the next generation clones.
Always looking forward.
0606Small.jpg

0602Small.jpg

So, we have lost a total of 9 plants so far (males) and have a total of 14 remaining - 2 Caramelicious and 12 seed bank freebies.
Of the 12 freebies, not all have shown their sex yet. We should know more in another week or so.
0601Small.jpg

Are you going to clone the best one as a mother.?Pan4
That's the plan Pan4, wish us luck.

Speaking of our best mother, she is starting to yellow out a bit. Not quite sure why. Any thoughts? She's about 9 days into 12/12.
0620Small.jpg

Here's another view of her.
0623Small.jpg

The other plants are rapdily filling the voids left by the removed males.
0626Small.jpg

Swampgas, the light colors on the newer growth while transitioning into a 12/12 is normal. It is time to start with the Heavier " P" a little "K" while zero or virtually no "N" I rarely use any "N" in flowering stages. How many left to sex?

Swampgas, the light colors on the newer growth while transitioning into a 12/12 is normal. It is time to start with the Heavier " P" a little "K" while zero or virtually no "N" I rarely use any "N" in flowering stages. How many left to sex?

Thanks Chermdog, you always keep me from panicking. We will start with the bloom nutes next watering.

Sadly we pulled three more males today. We're down to 11 now out of a total of 23 starts. Not the best ratio so far.

We have 4 confirmed females and 7 that aren't showing any hints of sex yet. Of course we're hoping for females.

your garden is coming along nicely, swampgas. congratulations!:cheer:

:nicethread:

hey there, i was just wondering if you could tell me which bank you got Carmelicious from, i've been wanting to get some but wasn't sure how safe the Amsterdam sites were. suggestions or tips??

your garden is coming along nicely, swampgas.
Thank you HappyKitty. Not as nicely as we had hoped though.

Bummer Caramelicious does not seem to be at the seed banks in Fem
I agree, they are a very hardy, healthy strain, but 80% males makes the females pretty spendy.

On freebees....I think they can be underrated.
We shall see. They can be pretty potent I'm told, but problematic as well.

hey there, i was just wondering if you could tell me which bank you got Carmelicious from
Seeds were purchased from Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds. Order shipped/received without a hitch.

Great garden. Best wishes.

I think you have done great for your first grow in 34 years! :hippy:

You want the good news first, or the bad news?

Ok, the bad news is...we pulled 3 more males yesterday. :(
We're down to 8 plants now, 5 confirmed females and 3 undeclared.

Ok, the good news is...two of the confirmed females are Caramelicious and they are doing awesome.
One here...
0636Small.jpg

And the other here...
0654Small.jpg

They will provide a grip of clones for our next crop.

They are 12 days into 12/12 and are pushing buds like crazy.
0644Small.jpg

0646Small.jpg

0649Small.jpg

0651Small.jpg

0650Small.jpg

The field as it looked tonight. The Caramelicious are located one to the front and one to the rear.
You can see they are much bigger and bushier than the rest.
We had to elevate a couple of the freebies so they could compete for light.
0652Small.jpg

Just wondering....

Is the odd little yellow one still tickin'? I cant make it out in the last shots...

Did it show some ballz and get the boot?!¿!?!¿!?......

Peese

ME

Back
Top Bottom