Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Glad to see you back MrC.

That's a lot to go through in a short amount of time. Sorry to hear it.

Lots of love and deepest condolences to you and the family. :love:

Hello C U In Heaven Carcass’s Mum, Coz If There Is One That’s Where She Will Be, what am I saying? As if I’m getting into fucking heaven! Lolllllinggg! You’ll see her tho ;)

I’m so sorry, I’m sending you sincere condolences, love and the biggest cyber hug. Your mum was so lucky to have a son like you. Actually no she wasn’t. Your mum put in the work, the love and helped mould you into the fabulous human you are. And for that I thank her. Our children learn from what we are, not what we teach. Based on that theory, she must have been awesome and she died knowing she did good, coz you sir are one of the best people I’ve ever met.

Please pass on my condolences to ustinJa oodyGa on his nan passing.

PS: I hope the food poisoning passed without you pooping your pants… yet again.

Xo

Sorry to hear about your mom, but you are right, no one can ask for much more than that
Thank you, Stunger - when I go, I hope it's like that..
Getting ever more beautiful Carcass!
I'm interested what the buds will do in 2 more weeks...they're just starting to get a bit "floppy"and needing some support....
That's a lot to go through in a short amount of time. Sorry to hear it.

Lots of love and deepest condolences to you and the family. :love:
It was definitely a rough couple of days....
Thank you for the kind words, VG
I’m so sorry, I’m sending you sincere condolences,
Thank you, Trala...I'm glad that only happens once...well, twice, my Dad died 22 years ago, and I was right there with him till the end, which was also peaceful and painless.
PS: I hope the food poisoning passed without you pooping your pants… yet again.
Ha! No, the "bottom end" was fine-good thing too, considering where it was aimed while I was puking :oops:
Sending you lots of loves and support carcass family :love::love::love:
Thank you for the kind thoughts and words, HH :hug:
:thumb:

Sorry to hear of your loss, Mr. C.

Please try to dwell on all the wonderful times you shared with her, and celebrate her life. :green_heart:

Thank you, GDB!
To be honest, I don't remember any bad times, they were all pretty good :love:
Except for the spankings I got when I was little...but, I never got a spanking I didn't deserve...I was a mischievous little bastard 60 years ago ..

My thoughts are with you and your family. 98.5 yrs, bless her heart, that was a good long life. :love:

Wow! What a sucky week. I'm happy you're no longer sick but I'm sad that your mum died. But, good for her getting to 98.5. I was going to ask if your dad was still around but you answered that question further on.

I was best friends with my mum, too but we only had 38 years together as my mum passed when she was 68. At the time, I was devastated but now, I'm grateful she died first as I would never have gotten to know my dad if she hadn't. It turned out that he and I have a lot in common, too but I never would have known if he had died first. He will be 92 this year.

Thank you, DeeBoy...it's like losing a best friend you've had for 68 years...

Thank you, Trala...I'm glad that only happens once...well, twice, my Dad died 22 years ago, and I was right there with him till the end, which was also peaceful and painless.

I’m happy you’re better and you blue is looking :yummy: but I’m so sad to hear about your mom:( it’s never easy losing a loved one especially a parent we are so very close to. My thoughts and condolences are with you and your family C.:love::hug:

I'm back- a little late, I'm sorry,but it couldn't be helped...

Thank you so much for the kind thoughts @InTheShed , @Stunger , @BakedARea , @Trala , @VetSmoke85 ,
@Nine Toed Hippie , @BooWho2 , @Nev ,@HappyHazmat88 , @BeezLuiz , @Bill284 , @HashGirl , @Rexer ,
@Heavenly Hybrid , @Virgin Ground , @013 , @BigD13 , @Grand Daddy Black , @candycane , @Regrowth ,@Paul Squiggle

I was pretty much all better by Monday evening...I think it may have actually been food poisoning- I'm real glad that's over, and thank you all for your concern :love:
then...
I got a phone call from the nursing home Monday, about 7 pm- my mom had suffered a stroke, and was on the way to the hospital-I spent a good part of the night there with her.
So, on Tuesday, I got hospice all set up for her, and she returned to the nursing home Tuesday afternoon.
I knew when I saw her, that it wasn't going to be long....and, it wasn't....got the call Wed. at 6am that she had passed away.
It's very sad, but not unexpected- I'd noticed her declining for the last 3 months or so, and finally, at 98.5 years old, her body decided it was done....Her death was peaceful and painless, and ya can't ask for much more than that...
I cleaned out her room at the nursing home, and took care of the mortuary arrangements this morning.
I will miss her..:love:

And finally, it's time for an Update on the 127 day old @Herbies Seeds Blueberry Hill!

She was flipped to 12/12 64 days ago, I spotted the first flowers 52 days ago.

The SaugaView®: she's starting to look a little rough...
1.jpg

She should be an easy one to trim at harvest -she's getting rid of most of her fan leaves for me.. :oops:
I've continued to feed her mc only @6.5g/gal
2b.jpg

She's going to go longer than the breeders estimate (as they always seem to do) they say 55 days , which would be Sunday, but with the amount of fresh pistils still popping out, she's going to go at least another week, maybe 2...no foxtailing so far- although I don't mind 'em if they start showing up- they smoke just fine :)
3.jpg

New pistils mean the buds are still growing, and that's a good thing...
4.jpg

I think she's the most larf-free plant I've grown so far....that early trimming really pays dividends at the end...
5.jpg

And, of course, a silhouette shot...there's actually quite a bit of weed on this fat little lady....
6a.jpg

And there you have it!

Thank you all again for the kind words- I appreciate each and every one of you :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thanks for looking, and I'll do my darndest to make sure my next update is on time :thumb:
AOOOGA! WHAT A SWEET PLANT STILL!

Condolences for your mom's passing. :love:

Sorry for your loss, but I’m glad it was peaceful.
Thanks, BigD- Odd to say, but she was actually lucky- it could have dragged on for months or even years...
98.5 yrs, bless her heart, that was a good long life.
Thank you, Beez- It was a good long life, I thought she'd probably make it to 100, and she almost did...
Glad to have you back around. Peace dude.
Thanks, NTH, it's good to be back!
But, good for her getting to 98.5.
She was actually very healthy until her last 48 hours or so, except for the dementia...
My thoughts and condolences are with you and your family C.:love:
Thank you for the kind words, candy!

AOOOGA! WHAT A SWEET PLANT STILL!
Ha! once the rest of the leaves fall off, she will literally be nothin' but buds!
Condolences for your mom's passing.
Thanks, Stone- After worrying about her for so long, it's weird not to have that worry anymore...

@Carcass you were an incredible blessing for your momma. She poured her love and soul into your spirit. Your memories of joy will continue to honor her life in this world. This world needs more mommas like her. Dedicated to show the love of a woman to a son. There is no other love like it. Sharing tears with you. Sending you hugs and smiles. Momma Carcass is sending us blessings today and I can feel it. Thank you for sharing with us this difficult part of life.

Got a pic from my son in Washington....
His VW, with the optional bud vase... :)
-8172153817235569237.jpg

Such a sweet car! He seems to be loving every minute of having it!
He is! He had another bug when he was 16 or so..he destroyed that one in 3 months or so-he's taking a little different approach with this one :)

Almost as vintage as you and I... ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday again already!
Time for a little Update on the 132 day old @Herbies Seeds Blueberry Hill. She was flipped to 12/12 69 days ago, spotted first flowers 57 days ago.

She's still treating her leaves like a baby treats a diaper, but the buds are still doing just fine...

The SaugaView®:
1.jpg

I've removed a lot of her tiedowns- the buds are heavy enough now to hold the branches down, in fact, a lot of them are falling over sideways - so if you notice a bunch of skewers in the pot, those are holding the bigger buds fairly vertical.
2.jpg

A little different angle...The @NextLight 420h is at 260 watts/65k lux at the canopy...
3.jpg

A few buds:
4.jpg

With all those fresh pistils coming in, she has a while to go yet...
5.jpg

She's already gone 2 days longer than the breeders estimate...I'm guessing 10 more days, but we'll have to wait and see....she's still drinking a gallon every 2.5 days, so nothing is slowing down yet...
6.jpg

And what kind of an update would this be without a silhouette shot?

The front left bud had to get splinted this morning- I broke it off getting her out of the box, but it was like a supercrop bend, didn't break the "skin", so I'm pretty sure it'll survive just fine...with a little support.

7.jpg

Here's the one I broke off- almost good as new...:rolleyes:
oops!.jpg

She's still being fed mc only, @6.5g/gal- the leaves don't care, but the buds seem pretty happy with that...

And there you have it!

She won't win any beauty contests, but she will produce quite a bit of weed!

Thanks for looking, I really appreciate your support :love:
And please, stay as safe as you can out there !

He is! He had another bug when he was 16 or so..he destroyed that one in 3 months or so-he's taking a little different approach with this one :)
I am glad about that!
Time for a little Update on the 132 day old @Herbies Seeds Blueberry Hill. She was flipped to 12/12 69 days ago, spotted first flowers 57 days ago.
She's a beauty!
She won't win any beauty contests, but she will produce quite a bit of weed!
Nah, as I said above, she's a beauty, a real beauty! :yummy:

I hope you're now feeling a lot better and all recovered too.

Back
Top Bottom