Catman's I Hate Winter LED Auto Grow

Here's the Closet today and some shots of Cured Ada I just got out under the loupe.

Grow your own at home!

Week 4 Update after that

Thanks for stopping by

:peace:

closet4_3_.jpg

ADA_27_.jpg

ADA_19_.jpg

ADA_1_1.jpg

CC at week 4 - I'm trying to keep the bloom sites even, but I don't want her to snap

CC_WK4_1_.jpg

CC_WK4_5_.jpg

CC_WK4_6_.jpg

CC_WK4_8_.jpg

Calyx

CC_WK4_41_.jpg

Now Penny Week 4

PE_WK4_42_.jpg

PE_WK4_44_.jpg

PE_WK4_45_.jpg

PE_WK4_47_.jpg

Top with Calyx:

PE_WK4_59_.jpg

I think they should have it warmer - But they have to take what they've got right now us all LOL

:Namaste:

The girls look beautiful!! The might be a bit chilly but don't look worse for the wear at this point. Not to me, anyway. Lovely, lovely!!

The girls look beautiful!! The might be a bit chilly but don't look worse for the wear at this point. Not to me, anyway. Lovely, lovely!!

Thanks Ms Magic! :cheesygrinsmiley:

My Son and his Wife came over for a visit yesterday - We had a good time and he told me about his indoor garden. He keeps trying to grow complicated things like fruit trees etc. They had a look at the Ladies and we had a nice discussion. They gave me some sesame sticks and brought a pizza with squash and zucchini on it [she works at a Whole Foods in the Big City]. The pizza was better than I thought it would be LOL.

It got up to almost 50 yesterday so everyone including the Ladies were happy :cheer:

Hope things are good for you this day!

Some loverly lookin ladies you got there catman. Some nice training going on. Keep it up man

Thanks Am4zin :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm trying to keep up but these autos go pretty fast :cheesygrinsmiley:

Plants are looking good. See winter can be ok.

Thanks DP it's good to hear you guys think things look OK. And I guess winter was OK yesterday finely - But as soon as the wind and ice come back I'm going back to bed LOL :cheesygrinsmiley:

I forgot to mention that these Ladies are about 21" from their lights right now. They drank a lot last watering.

I've only fed them once so far and they're due.

Something tells me they look OK so why feed? But then again they're stuck in an old cold closet with just a pot of dirt so they don't have the health advantages of the outside ecoscape. I'm planning on going with half-stregnth CalMag and probably half-stregnth FF Tiger bloom as there are even more calyx emerging now.

Thanks for checking in!

Hiya catman.....

Big fat + reps for taking the plunge and going for ya first LST adventure... Loving the DIY nature too... Keep costs down..

You can see the bushiness coming along already... To minimise snappages i use a kinda " priming" technique... By that i mean a few days before i tie down, i gently bend the part im gonna tie down... Light touch, 2-3 times, a little more each time.. Then leave it alone, until tie down.... Its best to do it on supple growth, before it gets really stalky... Go with mother nature, dont fight her...

Best of luck

:high-five:

Thanks Budworshipper! :peace:

Good LST advice - I think I did that. I tried to train them down before their stretch because I don't have options in raising the lights. I think I was successful insofar as they both seem to be going through their pre-flowering stretch right now. Penny is a monster and CC is being polite about her growth spurt :cheesygrinsmiley:

An update:

Ladies are both in flower mode now so I switched Light Schedule to 18/6. I want the heat from the lights, but I want them to flower the best buds they can. We'll see - having lights off during the day when it's warmer helps I think...

Stinks a powerful stink in the office. It's coming from Penny the Pineapple express. Not a fruity stink. I'd call it more cheesy/earthy (?)

Ladies have grown to about 18 -19" from the lights. Leaving them there - long day at work today.

Back
Top Bottom