Choose your Lucky Number: Win Mars Hydro TS 1000 Grow Tent Kit!

I run a very similar setup currently I run a 2x2x4, but I believe her tents are 2.5x2.5x(not sure height), so I'd definetly increase yields moving up that lil bit of tent size. I'd love to see what I could get out of the slightly larger area, I pulled 7.7 Oz outta my 2x2 last run with two plants dry so I'm already sold on TSW1000s for sure lol, I'd love to see some sativa's grown under it though too I grow bushy indicas and keep them very short, I haven't seen many Sativa grows, especially not in these starter tents cause sativa's typically get so large.
The oribleme with sativa is the ling fliwering period that can lead into nutrient deficiency before flowering is finish and resulting in the near death of the plant.. you have to keep feeding it almost till the end and give it more room for roots. Who wants to wait 20 weeks of flowering when you can just grow and get it done in 8-10.. thats why indica became so popular indoor to began with.

Giveaway is over. Thank you for your daily participation. I will choose the winner later, which is a huge amount of work, lol

:woohoo:congrats Goody.:high-five::yahoo:
Goody is gonna be feeling really good, :tommy:
I think it's going to be a bit of a party @goody, don't forget when you get the first harvest of roses from the prize, let us know,,, best of the best luck your way today. :ganjamon::theband::party::headbanger:

Oh WOW! :eek::woohoo:
Thank you so much @SmokeSara the 420 staff and to everyone else that entered.

As many of you know, I’ve been using cheap lights and tents for years, with decent success.
I’ve wanted to try a sponsored light/tent for quite a while but just didn’t know when I’d get the opportunity. Another reason I love this place, everyone gets their chance.
Perfect timing too, I’ve got some great seeds that are going to love doing side by side light comparisons.

Very awesome and thank you once again for the contest and the great news!

Oh WOW! :eek::woohoo:
Thank you so much @SmokeSara the 420 staff and to everyone else that entered.

As many of you know, I’ve been using cheap lights and tents for years, with decent success.
I’ve wanted to try a sponsored light/tent for quite a while but just didn’t know when I’d get the opportunity. Another reason I love this place, everyone gets their chance.
Perfect timing too, I’ve got some great seeds that are going to love doing side by side light comparisons.

Very awesome and thank you once again for the contest and the great news!
Awesome, you deserve this... cant wait to see your new thread ;)

Giveaway is over. Thank you for your daily participation. I will choose the winner later, which is a huge amount of work, lol
Thank you SmokeSara for your efforts ,we all appreciate you ♥️

Back
Top Bottom